Fame Girls Direction

suppoon420

I'm really digging the amped up scale of FG's videos, especially with Foxy and Audrey. I wonder if more of the girls are going to start showing similar levels of sexuality. And damn I miss Ella. I would have loved to see her perform in the same manor as the latest Foxy video. We can all dream, I guess

I'm really digging the amped up scale of FG's videos, especially with Foxy and Audrey. I wonder if more of the girls are going to start showing similar levels of sexuality. And damn I miss Ella. I would have loved to see her perform in the same manor as the latest Foxy video. We can all dream, I guess
If Sandra and Virginia had released videos like Audrey and Foxy's, I might never have left my house!

Sly_Fry

Gotta agree with floridadude, I always liked Sandra and Ellie...but Viginia was my absolute favorite. Man, she was a stunningly sexy creature.

gregkn

I do love all the girls on the site and I am glad they are moving forward with more erotic and daring sets and vids.......I used to be a big fan of PR models, but after almost 300 sets of May flashing things occasionally, it´s just boring.....

suppoon420

I agree with that Gregkn. FG has found a way to keep things interesting for years while using a very small talent pool. And just when I think it's getting repetitive, they amp things up. I wish some other models sites (*cough* Cali *cough*) would make some notes and get some inspiration from what FG is doing.

reemul

I agree with that Gregkn. FG has found a way to keep things interesting for years while using a very small talent pool. And just when I think it's getting repetitive, they amp things up. I wish some other models sites (*cough* Cali *cough*) would make some notes and get some inspiration from what FG is doing.
You're forgetting how insanely long it took Famegirls to get to this spot. Cali has already gone from NN to topless in every set. If she was on the same timeline as FG, she'd start doing accidental-on-purpose nip slips sometime in early 2018. Sure, she'd eventually get to full nude and masturbation...five years from now. I'm hoping she'll move just a wee bit faster.