Fetish video - Armpits 5

Ramzes

Miss Sadie and Miss Celine - Why use a towel when you've Got tongues

Miss Sadie and Miss Celine are just completing a workout and have worked up a real sweat. They are both using a slave as a workout bench while a third slave is a human towel rack. "Gross I'm covered in sweat" Sadie says standing up and giving you a nice view of her armpits. Sadie adds that while they have towels right at hand why not use the slaves tongues instead. Celine agrees. They tell the benches aka slaves to move so they can lay down. They order them to start by sniffing and licking their feet. Sadie calls the towel rack over to sniff her pit and as he gets his nose close she pulls his head into her underarm. She then sends him back to his station while the other hungry slaves use their mouths to make love to the ladies feet. The slaves lick the soles and between the toes and suck the toes too.

Celine decides to get up on all fours and stick her ass in her slaves face. Sadie laughs and decides to do the same. They tell the slaves to sniff deeply. All that delicious body odor, so nice! Sadie looks at the human towel rack and says his is a boring job and he must be jealous. Next Sadie and Celine get up on their knees and lift their arms in the air. They tell the slaves to rub their entire face into their pits before starting to lick. Like a high quality after shave lotion they can leave on their skin all day... or week. Nice long licks up and down, up and down. Once they have been thoroughly licked the girls smell each others armpits and decide that although the B-O is gone the smell is now even worse... slave breath. They call the towel rack in to wipe their pits clean and when done they say maybe some day he'll graduate to being an ass kisser. Maybe!

Size: 753 Mb
Time: 00:07:10
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Mistress Misha - Getting My Hairy Armpits licked makes Me Horny

Here's one for all you guys that love hairy armpits and based on correspondence there are a lot of you. Mistress Misha is laying on top of the cage and calls her slave out because she has a job for him. She wants the stink licked from her pits. First she has him sniff one of her pits and she explains to him, because he is kind of dumb, that the hair holds the odor. She then tells him to start licking. Misha looks at the camera and says "If you were here you could do this one" lifting her other arm while saying so. She tells you she never shaves her pits smooth because she likes to be natural including the natural odors that it produces.

She then sends her slave over to the other pit, since you're not there, and as he licks she comments that the feeling is getting her aroused. As he makes out with her armpit she brings her fingers down to her pussy and starts to rub it. "Maybe I can orgasm while you lick my armpits" she tells him. This is as close to sex as slaves like this ever get. She tells the slave to close his eyes and she pulls the fabric of her panties to the side to reveal her sweet pussy lips. She reminds the slave that he never gets to lick pussy only her ass... and only after she has taken a dump. She covers her pussy and tells him to open his eyes and tells him what he missed. He's heart broken but that's just the way it is and after all he does get to lick her armpits... more than he deserves. Now Misha gets down to getting herself off, as the slave licks she rubs and soon she is moaning with pleasure. "Lick harder" she tells him and soon she spasms with sexual ecstasy. "Back to the cage, I need a nap, but I'll call you after I use the toilet" she tells him. "If you're lucky it will be sometime today" she adds.

Size: 592 Mb
Time: 00:06:33
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download