Filefox support

FileFox

Hello everybody,

My name is David and I'm Filefox representative. We do our best to provide one of the best service on the market for users and uploaders. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up. I'm always here and happy to help you!

willows_pet

Okay David - Here is my question. I have a premium FileFox account. I use JDownloader2 to manage my accounts and my downloads and it's working fine. However, I can't log into my account with my web browser to check my download amount remaining. I know I am using the proper login and password, because I copied it straight out of my JDownloader2 config and JDownloader2 is able to access my account just fine. How should I proceed to fix this? I did not want to request a new password, because that might kill my ability to get any files if it fubars my JDownloader2 operation. If any fellow KK member has advice I would welcome it.

Guido_Fawkes

Hello David. My question is why am I no longer able to renew my subscription using a Visa Bank Card? The only 2 payment methods you now allow are Mastercard and Paypal. Further more I am unable to contact the customer service without the screen shutting down.
Thankyou.

FileFox

@willows_pet, please contact our support and clarify exactly error message you get, when you try to log in.

@Guido_Fawkes, at this moment we have 2 payment gateways for card payments and both of them accept Visa. Please, try again and if you will get any issues, then just send me details and screenshot via PM.

lumberman

The last 2 times I've tried to get a premium subscription, I've had bogus charges on my card and have had to cancel my card! I had a premium subscription for a year with no problems...I've given up!

Guido_Fawkes

Hello David

As last month I am paying to use your system and once again it is not working. I get as far as telephone confirmation. receive the call and then your system closes down. I don't even get time to enter the code. I've spent the last hour trying to make a payment and I have to say your system is pathetic. How do I make a payment by Bank Debit Card?

FileFox

@lumberman, @Guido_Fawkes, thanks for your feedback. Please note that we have 2 options for credit card payments and much more alternative methods to buy premium. If you have any issues, please contact our support, clarify your email and all details about a problem during your buying process. We will be happy to help you!

Guido_Fawkes

I have now paid. However I am not confident that your payment system is as secure as you would like it to be. I met with the same problem on the 'checking security screen' attempting to type in my telephone number. Attempting this switched of Microsoft Edge and I had to reboot. Eventually I 'tricked' your screen and entered my phone number, and the same for the verification screen. All of the other payment methods you offer are of no use to me.

cazycathy

When you've used up your 3 day download limit why cant you see when you go to my account excatly how long to you can download again? As an avid subscription paying downloader this annoys me.

skywlkrog

Is Premium required to upload files?

Clicking "Upload Your Files Now!" just takes me back to my profile page.

DahPhreak

Trying to make a payment via Visa. Credit Card #1 does not support Visa. Credit Card #2 sits on "processing" for ages, and eventually brings me back to the type-in-your-details screen. Credit Card #3 also fails (and tries to charge in Euro, not AUD). Imagine having a product that people are willing to pay for, but are too inept to set up reliable payment methods.

Guido_Fawkes

Hello David.

Had a disk crash and I need to replace some lost files. Unfortunately I have reached this comment on your site:

'You have reached your download limit per 3 days: 25000 MB
You can Extend your Premium account to reset download limits.'.

I do believe I should have purchased Premium VIP. My current Premium Account expires in 22 days, 22 hours.

So the question is how do I take advantage of the 'Extend your Premium account'?
What will happen to the remaining 22 days?

Thanks.

alf78

Hi. I had in mind to buy a FileFox membership.
When I go to https://filefox.cc, I find links that allow to login, or buy premium membership given one already has an account,and request for forgotten password.
But I don't find any link or button that allows to sign in, create a new account, providing an email address and setting up a password.
Is new accounts creation deactivated? Is there something I am missing?

thechamp

hi

is there Remote Upload of direct links available in premium service of filefox ? i am planning to switch to filefox and i mostly upload files through remote upload. Please let me know .

Thank you