Filefox support

Discussion in 'Technical problems, issues, help, tutorials etc.' started by FileFox, Mar 7, 2019.

1. FileFox

FileFox Member

Hello everybody,

My name is David and I'm Filefox representative. We do our best to provide one of the best service on the market for users and uploaders. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up. I'm always here and happy to help you!

2. willows_pet

willows_pet Member

Okay David - Here is my question. I have a premium FileFox account. I use JDownloader2 to manage my accounts and my downloads and it's working fine. However, I can't log into my account with my web browser to check my download amount remaining. I know I am using the proper login and password, because I copied it straight out of my JDownloader2 config and JDownloader2 is able to access my account just fine. How should I proceed to fix this? I did not want to request a new password, because that might kill my ability to get any files if it fubars my JDownloader2 operation. If any fellow KK member has advice I would welcome it.

3. Guido_Fawkes

Guido_Fawkes Member

Hello David. My question is why am I no longer able to renew my subscription using a Visa Bank Card? The only 2 payment methods you now allow are Mastercard and Paypal. Further more I am unable to contact the customer service without the screen shutting down.
    Thankyou.

4. FileFox

FileFox Member

@willows_pet, please contact our support and clarify exactly error message you get, when you try to log in.

@Guido_Fawkes, at this moment we have 2 payment gateways for card payments and both of them accept Visa. Please, try again and if you will get any issues, then just send me details and screenshot via PM.