Filefox support

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
just to clarify one simple thing for KK users: inside this thread you are allowed to discuss your FileFox issues, but messages like "FileFox is a shit piece of junk" or "k2s is better" won't be tolerated anymore. David from FF support is trying to answer your doubts and help you with any problem you could have experienced with FF service, I had to talk with him once for a problem with my files and he has been very kind with his support, so I expect everyone here to be polite with him.

EDIT: don't ask me "where are the messages you are talking about?" because I have, of course, deleted them

SAN

marcel2k

@19silver21, @marcopoly, the issue was fixed partially, but we do our best to solve all cases with slow download speed as soon as possible.
Currently selected download link for 729 MB file, and it tells me "9 hours left!" I immediately canceled the download, however my Traffic Available in my Premium Pro account took a big hit as if I downloaded the entire file?! Not happy.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Except it didn't start when other hosts were no longer allowed, that rule came in on December the 1st, the first speed related issue was reported here on Janurary the 11th and so far seems to be effecting only a few members(at least only a few here have made any posts about it).

Red Baron

My speeds were OK when using Opera's VPN, as described in two earlier posts, but now they have dropped away dramatically even with a VPN.

FileFox

@19silver21, yes, we continue and we get some result, download speed is much better now for many users. But we still working on it to provide the best speed for premium users.

alleyes

@19silver21, yes, we continue and we get some result, download speed is much better now for many users. But we still working on it to provide the best speed for premium users.
I see no difference and its been over a month since I wrote. it takes me over 2 hours to download what used to take 5 minutes. You also do not answer my email to support. I have been a premium user for over two years!

Its absolutely ridiculous. Getting worse instead of better. Seems this started when no other hosts allowed?
I fully agree all started when KK made FF exclusive.

androd

mine is worse than before example below
54.4 KB/s - 8.8 MB of 483 MB, 2 hours left
why am i paying for premium speed and getting free download speed. it has been about a month and a half since speeds dropped.
I will not be renewing my membership.