Filefox support

Red Baron

Hello David.

....... Unfortunately I have reached this comment on your site:

'You have reached your download limit per 3 days: 25000 MB
You can Extend your Premium account to reset download limits.'.

I do believe I should have purchased Premium VIP.......
I have a similar problem. Earlier in the year I dropped my K2S account on the recommendation of KK and replaced it with a FileFox Pro account but regularly got the download limit message. I was surprised, as I didn't believe that I was downloading that much, but when the account came up for renewal I spent the extra and upgraded to a VIP account with a download limit of "50.000MB per any 3 days" only to hit the same problem. I have recorded the sizes of the files I have downloaded over the past 7 days and they total 21,507.2 Mb according to the FF descriptions (21,507.2 MB according to my filing system). What does 25.000/50.000MB on the FF sales site really mean? I assumed it meant 25,000/50,000 MB (200,000/400,000 Mb).
I am far from satisfied with the FireFox service which I only use when I can't use Uploaded.to; and I never had a problem with K2S.
Happy Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:

FileFox

@Red Baron, it means exactly that you have 50.000MB of download traffic per any 3 days, but if you have any issues just contact our support team and we will be happy to help you!

FileFox

@Red Baron, we need to check your account, but it's a matter to discuss it privately with our support team. So, please contact our support to get help.

@xericx, unfortunately, some files might be deleted quickly, but not all of them.

cvbhui

Hello everybody,

My name is David and I'm Filefox representative. We do our best to provide one of the best service on the market for users and uploaders. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up. I'm always here and happy to help you!
Hi David. last week I started a normal premium DL but got the message: "account suspended by administrator". I am paid up through Feb 20th and do not understand the reason for this suspension.. I have done nothing wrong. I have also sent at least 4 emails asking for explanation with no replies.

any help?

marcopoly

Hi,
i contacted two times Filefox support for speed problems the evening and never had a reply. I think if it doesn't improve I won't renew my subscription.

Can you help me ? Thank you.

Red Baron

@Red Baron, we need to check your account, but it's a matter to discuss it privately with our support team. So, please contact our support to get help.
This situation has become worse, not better. Since my last post I have monitored all my FileFox downloads and have proved that the FileFox download metering system simply doesn't work. I have the most expensive account (50,000MB max in 3 days) but it has stopped me downloading after a 3 day download of less than 10,000MB!
I have sent an email, with supporting spreadsheet, to FileFox and await, though not too hopefully going by earlier correspondence, their response.
FileFox may suit the uploaders on K-K but from a user's point of view it appears to me to be rubbish.
I appreciate your comment that you think "....it's a matter to discuss [it] privately with our support team." but K-K now recommend the use of FileFox exclusively. It's important in my view that all forum members be made aware of its possible shortcomings. I have uneccessarily had to upgrade to a more expensive deal and it still doesn't work!
UPDATE 14/01/20
FileFox responded to my email quite promptly, reset my download limit and said, in what appeared to be a standard email response: "Try to change your password and password to your email as well. Your account is probably hacked."
I find it unlikey that my account has been hacked - no others appear to have been, but I have done as they suggested. I continue to monitor and record my downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcopoly

This situation has become worse, not better. Since my last post I have monitored all my FileFox downloads and have proved that the FileFox download metering system simply doesn't work. I have the most expensive account (50,000MB max in 3 days) but it has stopped me downloading after a 3 day download of less than 10,000MB!
I have sent an email, with supporting spreadsheet, to FileFox and await, though not too hopefully going by earlier correspondence, their response.
FileFox may suit the uploaders on K-K but from a user's point of view it appears to me to be rubbish.
I appreciate your comment that you think "....it's a matter to discuss [it] privately with our support team." but K-K now recommend the use of FileFox exclusively. It's important in my view that all forum members be made aware of its possible shortcomings. I have uneccessarily had to upgrade to a more expensive deal and it still doesn't work!
UPDATE 14/01/20
FileFox responded to my email quite promptly, reset my download limit and said, in what appeared to be a standard email response: "Try to change your password and password to your email as well. Your
account is probably hacked."

I find it unlikey that my account has been hacked - no others appear to have been, but I have done as they suggested. I continue to monitor and record my downloads.
At least, they replied you. Me, i'm still waiting for a reply. But i have the same feeling like you, monday i downloaded 10 GB and i was over of my 25GB whereas the previous days i downloaded few. Today 3 days after, my download limit is still not reset...

Red Baron

At least, they replied you. Me, i'm still waiting for a reply. But i have the same feeling like you, monday i downloaded 10 GB and i was over of my 25GB whereas the previous days i downloaded few. Today 3 days after, my download limit is still not reset...
I have contacted then 5 times with membership details but still no response/answer. What does it take to get some help from anyone???
FF responded to my email within 1.5 hours which was good. However I sent copies of the email (without the spreadsheet) to several of the K-K staff members via PM. Two of them have responded helpfully and it is possible that one of them chased FF on my behalf - I don't know.
I must express a little concern that the problems the two posters quoted above (and others in this thread) are being dealt with by PM. Why doesn't FF want the rest of us to see the comments?

meyer2

Same here, still waiting for a reply over 24 hrs later. Download speed is just a trickle with plenty of download limit available (85%).

meyer2

My last post......"Same here, still waiting for a reply over 24 hrs later. Download speed is just a trickle with plenty of download limit available (85%)."

Update
Filefox IT Support
"As for download speed issue - it may depend on a lot of factors.
> So please first try to turn off Firewall, Antivirus, or any other
> software that may influence the internet connection quality.
> Also, try to use another download manager.
"

So, despite other users in different parts of the world with different hardware and ISP's experiencing the same problem out of the blue at the same time....it's the customer's fault. :(

FileFox

@meyer2, please note that our users don't have any problems with download speed. In rare cases like yours our support team is trying to help you, so we can recommend you to make suggested tests to find out the reason of your issue.

marcopoly

@meyer2, please note that our users don't have any problems with download speed. In rare cases like yours our support team is trying to help you, so we can recommend you to make suggested tests to find out the reason of your issue.
Hi, are you sure ? Currently only 3.5 MB/s download speed on Filefox whereas with your competitors i have 20-25 MB/s. On speedtest, more than 900 Mbps. I have one of biggest ISP of France. I messaged the support again as you asked me in PM.