Filefox support

Match

I've also been getting the connection limit error for weeks now. I tried contacting support a few days ago but have yet to get any kind of response.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
It's been several days since I contacted support via your site about enabling uploading on my account, why is it taking so long to get a response?

janoband

I tried to purchase a premium year long subscription to filefox. I selected the PayPal option and got the website of a reseller. I submitted the transaction and there was an increased fee over the transaction fee which I approved. Instead of an authorization code I got an email instructing me to open my PayPal account and change settings to include links to the reseller. Of course I didn't, but the reseller never sent the authorization code and now the matter is in dispute through PayPal. My question is, can I buy the VIP365 directly from filefox? It seems anyone can pose as a reseller.

janoband

I tried to purchase a premium year long subscription to filefox. I selected the PayPal option and got the website of a reseller. I submitted the transaction and there was an increased fee over the transaction fee which I approved. Instead of an authorization code I got an email instructing me to open my PayPal account and change settings to include links to the reseller. Of course I didn't, but the reseller never sent the authorization code and now the matter is in dispute through PayPal. My question is, can I buy the VIP365 directly from filefox? It seems anyone can pose as a reseller.
I am so sorry, The issue I had with a reseller was for a transaction with FileJoker, not your product FileFox. I am sorry. Still, I am interested in knowing the relationship with randomly assigned resellers.

FileFox

@janoband, we don't have randomly assigned resellers. We have a lot of payment options and some of them with $0 fee. We would recommend you to contact our support team if required and they will be happy to help you!