Fiona_Harvey new mfc hottie - anyone got nudes/flashes?

Rodzila

Fiona_Harvey new mfc hottie - anyone got nudes/flashes?
Code:
https://www.myfreecams.com/#Fiona_Harvey

Last edited by a moderator:

BOZZOO

anyone got nudes/flashes?
shes been on MFC at least since June, if ur searching for nudes and flashes at this point, shes probably not worth spending tokns on and may be 1 of the scamgirls. be careful, u know how trustworthy camgirls are.

Equalizer

MFC is dealing with their semi-annual issues. Of non-nude girls thinking it's worth spending hours on cam doing nothing and getting $25/week for it. Seems about 50% do it now and when they finally wise up they are sitting on page 9 and showing da bewbs makes no difference, they have 2 people in the room. You would think they would look at the top 25 who make the really big bucks and see what they do.

Zues006

MFC is dealing with their semi-annual issues. Of non-nude girls thinking it's worth spending hours on cam doing nothing and getting $25/week for it. Seems about 50% do it now and when they finally wise up they are sitting on page 9 and showing da bewbs makes no difference, they have 2 people in the room. You would think they would look at the top 25 who make the really big bucks and see what they do.
Sell raffle tickets?

BOZZOO

Sell raffle tickets?
LOL..niiice. or they could buy that omibod/lovence thing and twitch around for hours. seems to work. i guess its a good thing, for them, that most guys are idiots. notice, too, how they never orgasm anymore, even if theyve been fuckin the pussy for half an hour straight? but i digress.

Zues006

and back to the topic please
Actually quite on topic. If anyone has Fiona caps you are looking for, I'm sure they paid way to much. Costly caps are rarely shared in the open. My advice, take out a few thousand dollar loan, hang out in her room for hours on end. Be likeable and take her in to long true private shows. You too then can have a nice cap of her, probably still clothed. Just maybe you will be the lucky one and make everything all worthwhile.

BOZZOO

Costly caps are rarely shared in the open.
hmmm..those are the ones i couldnt get uploaded fast enough. seems like it would be the other way around. what else u gonna do w/it? hoarding it does what?, im curious.

You would think they would look at the top 25 who make the really big bucks and see what they do.
ok, now ur just trying to introduce logic, and if uve looked at the (s)camgirls for more than 30 days, u already know thats the quickest way to make them gag. some of them can swallow a 15 in. dildo, but tryin logic on them?...they'll puke everywhere, then ban u. :D ......but, i digress, AGAIN.

Zues006

hmmm..those are the ones i couldnt get uploaded fast enough. seems like it would be the other way around. what else u gonna do w/it? hoarding it does what?, im curious.
There are a large (and growing number) of private trading groups and sellers of harder to get cam girls. Plus TruePrivates have always been more rare. Plus those that tend to spend to much money end up actually liking the girl.... white knight in training...

BOZZOO

Plus TruePrivates have always been more rare.
its easier to find out/remember who took her into a trupvt, so thats to be expected.

Plus those that tend to spend to much money end up actually liking the girl
i always liked the girls i spent money on. i liked the sharing part of the forum, but that seems to have gone by the wayside too, unless ur willing to have odd charges on ur CC to get the latest file host premium acct. if u can get it at all.