Fisting & Dildo - Hard Deep Penetration in HD [New Updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fs777

Hot anal fist fucking MILF / November 25th, 2018 / New

The stunning blond MILF 'Mila' returns in another brutal anal fisting scene, having her gaping, wrecked ass punch fucked and throughly destroyed by the hands of her merciless boyfriend! This is such an arousing movie, seeing this beautiful babe enjoying so much pleasure as her anus is totally annihilated from start to finish, with the most severe fisting penetration. See her bent over on all fours, frantically masturbating her clit with a powerful vibrating 'Magic Wand' massager, whilst her boyfriend punches his balled up fist in and out of her permanently gaping ass, making it fart, growl and drool with lubricant profusely, as she cries tears of ecstasy in several body shattering orgasms!

Tags: gaping, fist fuck, milf, anal fist, punch, anal, brutal, blond

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:07:25
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 404 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/641143c9eace3/Hot_anal_fist_fucking_MILF.mp4

fs777

Tabby's XL wine bottle fuck / November 25th, 2018 / New

The insatiable new amateur star 'Tabby Tender' returns in her second movie, wrecking her greedy cunt with a huge wine bottle, bottom end first, till she reaches the most intense orgasms! She created a big impression in her debut scene fucking an XXL fire extinguisher, now she's back and excited to show us what other huge and wacky objects she can penetrate her cunt with! A wine bottle is one of her favorite objects, and she crams it inside her with ease, fucking her sloppy hole in multiple positions, as deep and hard as she possible can, till she satisfies her perverse dilation desires, then spreads her pussy open with both hands and proudly shows us her prolapsing, gaping cunt hole in the aftermath!

Tags: bottle, gaping, prolapsing, amateur

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:05:02
File Size: 398 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/25cfe5f28b1c3/Tabby_s_XL_wine_bottle_fuck.mp4

fs777

Anal & vag fisting domination / November 25th, 2018 / New

This intense domination movie stars a submissive amateur girl, restrained and mercilessly fisted by her dominant boyfriend! The orgasms she experiences are some of the most powerful we've seen and cannot be missed! Her arms and legs are tied apart, with her body spread over the bed, totally helpless to the savage fisting penetration her boyfriend inflicts on both her worthless holes. He starts with her pussy, working his entire hand inside her and twisting it around as she squirms and gyrates in powerful orgasmic thrusts, growling in ecstasy like a possessed devil whore, but he's only just getting started! Once she can no longer take anymore in her cunt, he begins fisting her ass, pushing his hand in her anus as deep as he can, making her convulse and scream even louder in a mind blowing final climax!

Tags: domination, submissive, amateur, anal, climax

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:32
File Size: 491 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c0785f9c36747/Anal___vag_fisting_domination.mp4

fs777

Teen fist fucking defloration / November 25th, 2018 / New

An attractive new amateur model 'Miri' stars in this thrilling debut movie, having her young pussy fisted and deflowered by her mature boyfriend! She's a stunning girl with a perfect physique and new obsession with intense fist fucking orgasms. Nothing makes her cum as hard as her boyfriends fist, spreading her teen cunt to the max and she loves sharing every moment of her intense orgasmic pleasures. Enjoy watching as her boyfriend works his hand deep in her throbbing pussy, thrusting his knuckles at her G-spot while her petite body convulses and spasms in ecstasy on his arm, then he fucks her sloppy, ruined hole with his raging hard dick and dumps a heavy creampie inside her!

Tags: fist fuck, teen, mature, amateur

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:23
File Size: 816 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/b36c5fdd7e325/Teen_fist_fucking_defloration.mp4

fs777

Dawn Willow / Anal Lovin

This video was on my to-do list for far too long. I'm dressed up in my favorite edgy goth clothes and start out by looking through a favorite book of mine... I tease your cock with a few deepthroats, show off some fireplay, & spank my ass till its flushed pink after stripping out of my Trip pants ready to ride. Just fucking my pussy isn't enough, i need to really FEEL you. I use 3 different toys in my ass, each one bigger than the last. The final one makes me cum hard and I show a nice gape. This is my longest video yet

Tags: Solo, Anal, Anal Masturbation, Big Toys, Gape, Hardcore

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:30:51
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mov
File Size: 1.77 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/d724aceb5c3b8/Dawn_Willow_-_Anal_Lovin.mov

fs777

Dawn Willow / Horsin' Around

After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge horse dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the horse dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me Notes : lot's of spit, not much dirty talk but I comment on what I'm doing in a cute kinda way (see above about the fisting part), some firsts for me and lots of cum with close up angles

Tags: Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette, Wet & Messy

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:18:13
Format: mov
File Size: 1.04 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/d70d33674968e/Dawn_Willow_-_Horsin__Around.mov

fs777

Alexis' record dildo insertion / December 1st, 2018 / New

Our favorite 'Loose Cunt Whore Alexis' stars in her ultimate, record breaking dildo insertion movie, stretching out her insatiable cunt to insane levels with the XXXL 'Hogg' dildo from 'Mr Hankeys' superior silicone toy collection! This is her biggest ever dildo, and she's definitely the happiest we've ever seen her, destroying her post pregnancy cunt with its monstrous shaft measuring over 4.5" thick. Watch in amazement as 'Alexis' squats her entire body weight on the gargantuan Hogg cock, frantically masturbating her clit with her 'Magic Wand' massager as she busts her cunt apart wider than ever, screaming in her most intense orgasms, then spreads her cavernous hole open, proudly showing us the immense destruction this toy inflicted on her pussy, which drools profusely with her orgasmic bodily fluids!

Tags: dildo, toy, alexis, loose

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:05:55
File Size: 369 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a45b8a60fa71b/Alexis__record_dildo_insertion.mp4

fs777

Evas insane pussy insertions / December 1st, 2018 / New

Our incredible gang bang 'Queen Eva' stars in this record breaking insertion movie, having her cavernous bucket cunt fisted, foot fucked and stuffed with her own shoes by her husband as she sleeps! We've seen this outrageous lady performing the most extreme triple fisting gang bang penetrations, devouring bottles, dildos and even horse speculums, but we've never seen any star being fucked with an entire fist and a stiletto shoe! This is one of the most bizarre insertions we've had the pleasure viewing and only 'Eva's' capacious cunt is capable of doing it. See her hubby stretching out her snatch with his huge fist, followed by his entire foot to the heel, then he takes her used stiletto and shoves it in deep, followed by his fist alongside in this unmissable update!

Tags: queen, bizarre, extreme, foot, gang bang, queen eva, bucket, outrageous

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:07:59
File Size: 553 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/22c1d2c21d5f9/Evas_insane_pussy_insertions.mp4

fs777

Stuffing Marias greedy XL ass / December 1st, 2018 / New

The shocking anal 'Queen Maria' returns in another wacky insertion movie, having her cavernous ass fisted and stuffed with more bizarre objects! Just when we thought we'd seen it all, and we couldn't witness anything more crazy shoved in Marias ass, she thrills us again with this epic movie! See her boyfriend cramming six inflatable balls in her rectum, filling her to her limits, then firing them out one by one, but she's only just getting started! He continues shoving a huge 8kg dumbbell in her ass, a wide insertion with a whole lot of weight, pleasuring Maria with totally new and unique sensations in her greedy anal cavity, then follows with some routine, punch fisting penetration, making her ass fart, gape, spit and drool excessively, just the way she loves it!

Tags: queen, gape, bizarre, punch, maria, anal, punch fist

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:07:57
File Size: 528 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/20cdb42c22287/Stuffing_Marias_greedy_XL_ass.mp4

fs777

Tabbys punch fisting orgasms / December 1st, 2018 / New

The insatiable new amateur star 'Tabby Tender' shares another thrilling update with us, having her greedy bucket cunt punch fisted insanely hard by her boyfriends huge hands! This is some of the loudest and sloppiest punch fisting we've had the pleasure seeing, and 'Tabby' fucking loves every moment of her savage cunt destruction! Listen to the loud sloshing farts her pussy makes as her boyfriend launches his balled up fist entirely in and out of her splattering snatch. Her hole is sopping wet and ready to explode in ecstasy at any given moment, then she releases the loudest orgasmic screams and squirts torrents of piss as she climaxes, but her boyfriend doesn't stop, he just continues slamming his fist in her like an automatic battering mode, till she cums even harder a second time round!

Tags: piss, amateur, punch, bucket, punch fist, tabby

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:05:30
File Size: 517 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/389c05f4850a2/Tabbys_punch_fisting_orgasms.mp4

fs777

Brutal fisting & dildo insertions / December 1st, 2018 / New

This brutal fisting movie stars a stunning blond bombshell from previous updates, having her greedy pussy fucked with a BBC dildo and hammered insanely hard by her boyfriends fist! She's such a stunning lady, with a super model physique, gorgeous face and insatiable pussy she loves having stretched and abused to the max! Enjoy watching her fuck a giant black dildo, slamming it balls deep in her sloppy hole till she's sopping wet, ready for her boyfriends fist, the ultimate satisfaction she craves. He pulverizes her cunt with powerful thrusts of his arm, slamming his knuckles at her G-spot, and making her scream in ecstasy as she reaches her intense climax, then she pulls her pussy open with both hands for him to jerk off and cum inside her throbbing cunt!

Tags: dildo, brutal, climax, blond

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:44
File Size: 776 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/1fce7915bc6a2/Brutal_fisting___dildo_insertions.mp4

fs777

Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker / Tainted Love

Not only are Antonia Sainz & Julia Parker coworkers, they're also secret lesbian lovers. No one from the office knows about their hidden relationship. Their biggest secret? They love fisting! Watch Antonia fist Julia's wet stretched out bare pussy!

Tags: Fisting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:20:26
File Size: 674 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ac0b166e1095a/antonia.sainz.and.julia.parker.tainted.love.mp4

fs777

dollidoll / Oil & Glitter Fisting Gapes

With latex gloves on slutty Dolli makes a huge oily, glittery & creamy mess. After drenching my entire body in oil & glitter I fuck a 12" dildo in three different positions until my pussy is gaping wide. Then I fist my pussy until I'm a giggly & gaping mess! I make sure to show off my feet & stretched hole throughout.

Tags: Solo, Dildo, Feet, Fisting, Gape, Latex, Oil

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:46
File Size: 1.68 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/a5c68efc79485/dollidoll_-_Oil___Glitter_Fisting_Gapes.mp4

fs777

Richelle Ryan / Bodacious Curvy Babe is Bound and Fucked with Machines

Richelle has all the right curves in all of the right places. She has massive tits, and some serious junk in the trunk. She's super fit and we can't wait to get her tied up and start fucking her with our machines. The sybian has always been a fan favorite around here, so we decided to start with that to set the pace for the remainder of the day. After this slut gets off multiple times by herself, we bend her over to see that luscious ass. She is restrained with cold steel and leather, but as we all see this just turns her on more than usual. Once we have fucked her pussy like this, we proceed to the next position. This time Richelle is standing with a vibe and her wrists tied in front her. Orgasms begin to pour out of her pussy and the room hums with her sweet moans of pleasure. The cum is dripping down her leg, which tells us that it is time to get her ready for her final scene. We stretch her sexy body out with her legs spread and her hands pulled above her head. The invader is slid between her legs and the fucking begins. There is no escaping the overpowering orgasms that come from getting pounded by fucking machines; especially with a little bondage. We go and go, until she is shaking from all of her orgasms, then we fuck her just a little more for one final mind blowing orgasm!

Tags: Bondage, Curvy, Leather, Machine Dildo, Straight, Sybian, Vaginal Penetration

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:36:06
File Size: 1.29 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/48f3cad971b4a/Bodacious_Curvy_Babe_is_Bound_and_Fucked_with_Machines.mp4

fs777

Lilys brutal anal annihilation / December 7th, 2018 / New

Our gorgeous amateur model 'Lily' stars in this insane anal destruction movie, totally wrecking her rectum with a gigantic new dildo, then mercilessly fisted by her husband till she squirts! 'Lily' is a rare gem to come across in this niche fetish, a lady so incredibly hot with such an extreme obsession with stretching and punishing both her holes is a real delight and precisely the reason we adore her! See her stripped completely naked with her stunning physique and huge silicone tits on display as she bludgeons her ass with a colossal black dildo, till she screams in several orgasms, but she's still aching for more extreme penetration, so her husband takes charge. He lubricates his fist and blasts her ass with a severe punch fisting onslaught so hard, her pussy sprays pools of piss in ecstasy then shows us her enormous anal prolapse in the aftermath, that cannot be missed!

Tags: dildo, prolapse, piss, Lily, extreme, amateur, punch, anal, brutal, punch fist

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:16
File Size: 733 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9e60aa929d337/Lilys_brutal_anal_annihilation.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.