Fisting & Dildo - Hard Deep Penetration in HD [New Updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fs777

Tweetney / Home Grown Holes ($17.99)

This video starts with me playing with a pig tail plug and nipple suction toys. I then move on to fucking my pussy with a bad dragon toyand my ass with another large dildo. After that the main scene of the video I put both inside me at the same time.

Tags: Cowgirl, Double Penetration, Costume, Anal, Nipple Play

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:17:37
Resolution: 3840x2160
Format: mp4
File Size: 3.00 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/b7128264646a5/Tweetney_-_Home_Grown_Holes.mp4

fs777

AnalOnlyJessa / Destroying my asshole in the bathtub ($19.99)

I was sooo horny when I shot this video! Well.. I still am... The bathroom was soo cold so I turned hot water on so I could keep going for a while. As I don't have many toys I had to make one of my own. Please purchase this video so I can by more and safer toys <3 In the video: I'm naked in different positions, using a dildo (5.7 cm (2.2 inches) in diameters), a homemade huge dildo from a bottle and duct tape (7.3cm (2.8 inches) in diameters) and a little candle that I barely felt in my loose sloppy asshole (aka my new cunt). I fist my asshole so hard that I squirt. And I also got out a rosebud!! I know some of you will be very happy about that ;) Btw! You will see an epic save when I slipped in the bathtub!!

Tags: Asshole, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Squirt

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:16:42
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 316 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c47a107ecd327/AnalOnlyJessa_-_Destroying_my_asshole_in_the_bathtub.mp4

fs777

purple_bitch / Kitty-slut gets dog dildo in both holes ($17.39)

Hurry up to watch my new epic solo video haha I try use dirty talk more in this video. I'm your kitty-slut and spank my ass 400 times for you. You can see big anal plug in my ass during spanks. Then I fit big dog-dildo in my ass when I lay on side (7mins) . After dog-folding riding (6mins). Then I get big dog-creampie in doggy and suck dildo. After I stretch my pussy with that dildo when I lay on back and riding (~6 mins) . At the end I get super big creampie in my pussy

Tags: fisting, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Anal, Creampie, Gape, Spanking

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:42:33
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1.53 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/f492c78eaf035/purple_bitch_-_Kitty-slut_gets_dog_dildo_in_both_holes.mp4

fs777

RydenArmani / Misa Amane Masturbates for Attention ($11.99)

Misa is finding it harder and harder to get Light to notice her! She decides to make herself unignorable while satisfying her needy pussy by masturbating with fingers and eventually a cute colorful dildo, right on his bed

Tags: Fisting, Cosplay, Role Play, Blonde, Masturbation, Hairy Bush, Dildo

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:12:55
File Size: 755 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/4ed6694181b94/RydenArmani_-_Misa_Amane_Masturbates_for_Attention.mp4

fs777

Abigail Dupree / Female Orifice Indoctrination part 1

This session of "Female Orifice Indoctrination" is a Documentation of Veggie stuffing and dildo orientation, anal and pussy training and discipline. Sex slave pussy and asshole stretching ass-up training for your viewing pleasure, to FAP to, Masturbate and cum to. This is the purpose of publishing this and most of my movies of training the slaves. Hundreds of thousands of people have masturbated while watching my slave Abigail Dupree and only a fraction have contacted me in thanks. Feel free to do so, this is what she is for.

The whole session is done with the slave in the cage ass up while dominated by Master James, inserting, stretching that ass and pussy with Carrot, Tomatoes, Zucchini, Cantaloupe and the hand drill dildo, brief ball on a stick. The session was over 2 hours of training, so it had to be split into 2 parts of usable footage. She is a fine slave with a good bottom end.

Stimming, a self-stimulatory behavior or Compulsive Masturbation can improve your sex life on an average 67.9% which in turn makes you a better balanced person. The freedom to understand your own erogenous zones, explore your fetishes as well as others will in fact promote longer, healthier life. Masturbation is healthy and it is necessary to maintain hormone levels. Compulsive Masturbation is best when it becomes a replacement for daily actives that one should be doing in life, such as school, sleep, work, relationships and more. The videos, pictures of Abigail Dupree in pain and pleasure are a great aid in helping, even paving the way to achieve optimal orgasmic potential.

How Common Is Masturbation? It is estimated that more than 89.2% of men and 82.6% of woman masturbate regularly, ranging from a few times a day up to four times a day in the northern hemisphere. This number is slightly higher in the southern hemisphere. Is also higher with younger people beginning in early adolescence, and does not necessarily vary based on whether there is a sexual relationship with another person or not. So Abigail Dupree is here to help in this video. In accordance, the videos, pictures content on Sensualpain.com of pain and pleasure are a great help to achieve optimal orgasmic potential... For a better tomorrow

Tags: Fisting, Pussy Fingering, anal play, deep anal insertions,

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:41:59
File Size: 2.10 GB

fs777

Mina / Tempting Cherry

Sexy brunette Mina is making her debut in a leopard print bodysuit and starts off her scene for Wet and Puffy by rubbing her hands all over her tight body. She pulls the crotch up between her pussy lips and then unclips it so that she can get easier access to her puffy pussy. Touching herself and licking her fingers, this horny babe continues to strip and pulls her bodysuit up over her head so that she is left naked and squeezes her small tits together, sitting down on a black leather chair. Mina lays back and pulls at her pussy lips, stretching them as much as she can then slides a finger into her hole. She uses a nipple pump on her nipple, sucking it right up into the tube then moves down to her labia, where she works on her cherry pussy. She licks her sex toy clean and moves onto a yellow textured vibrator. Bending over into the doggystyle position, Mina toys herself with it and then turns over to enjoy her pussy play even more as she masturbates at the same time as fucking herself. This stunning babe orgasms and licks her fingers clean after pleasuring herself to the max!

Tags: Dildo Sucking, Dildo fucking, Nipple Play, Pussy Pump, Vibrator

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:21:43
File Size: 1.20 GB

fs777

Wrecking Lillys greedy pussy / June 1st, 2019 / New

We have an incredible update starring our beautiful Las Vegas Latina 'Lilly Fuck Slut' having her greedy, loose pussy wrecked even further beyond return with a gargantuan 'Stump and Dump' dildo, from 'Hankeys Toys' extreme range! Her lucky boyfriend lends a hand in this scene to really bludgeon her hole extremely hard. See the gorgeous Lilly bent over on all fours, spreading her peachy butt cheeks wide open and gaping her hole, as he slams the gigantic 14" long shaft completely in and out relentlessly. "Shove it in deep and wreck my hole" she screams, as her sloshy cunt rips loud farts like an air filled balloon. She frantically masturbates her clit as he completely destroys her cavernous hole, making Lilly sob in blissful tears of ecstasy. This stunning girl really loves having her pussy destroyed, and the damage this massive toy causes is immense, making her cunt gape, fart, spit and permanently hang loose is exactly what she craves, and its so fucking hot seeing such a beautiful Latina, enjoying this severe level or permanent cunt destruction!

Tags: dildo, gape, gaping, toy, extreme, loose, Lilly Fuck Slut

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:05:29
File Size: 488 MB

fs777

Double ass fisting destruction / June 1st, 2019 / New

Our one and only Brazilian anal 'Queen Maria' returns in this epic movie, doing what she does best, having her elasticated greedy butt hole double fisted like no other lady can possibly do! This shocking scene is the perfect example of severe anal destruction at its most extreme. Its 100% double anal punch fisting penetration from start to finish and sure to thrill even the most advanced anal enthusiasts! Enjoy watching our mesmerising Brazilian Queen bent over on all fours as her boyfriend takes both his fists clenched together as one and repeatedly blasts them completely in and out of her ruined rectum. This is exactly the kind of extreme anal destruction Maria craves and loves. Listen to the loud growling farts her ass makes as his hands slam in and out of her hole, pumping her butt full of so much air it sounds like its going to tear open. The end result is a very happy masochistic anal addict, with an enormous gaping ass hole thats so huge you simply have to see it to believe!

Tags: queen, gaping, extreme, double fist, punch, maria, anal, masochistic, punch fist

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:00
File Size: 1.37 GB

fs777

Tabbys insane strapon fuck / June 1st, 2019 / New

The insatiable American MILF 'Tabby Tender' returns in this thrilling update having her wrecked cunt blasted and stretched to insane levels, with a colossal new dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' supreme silicone range! Her latest weapon of cunt destruction is the XXXL 'Boss Hogg', a mammoth toy only for the most extreme monster cock craving whores! Her husband straps it to his waste and pummels Tabby's cunt with extremely hard, full powered thrusts from his hips, annihilating her splattering snatch like never before. The enormous cunt splitting penetration drives Tabby wild with euphoric pleasure, having her pussy slammed this hard and wide makes her gasp for breath between her loud screams of ecstasy and destroys her hole even further beyond return. There is no coming back from this kind of penetration and Tabby loves the severe damage this terrifying toy causes to her greedy hole, making it prolapse like a puffy mound of ruined cunt flesh, oozing profusely with pools of her orgasmic bodily fluids!

Tags: dildo, prolapse, toy, milf, extreme, tabby

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:58
File Size: 961 MB

fs777

Virgin fist fucking defloration / June 1st, 2019 / New

An attractive new amateur girl stars in this impressive debut scene, having her greedy pussy fisted by her lucky boyfriend for the very first time. They've been obsessed with stretching hole for half a year, and patiently training her once tight pussy, to become a loose, ruined cunt big enough to fit his huge fist entirely to the wrist. After many attempts they finally succeed in this movie and theres no going back for her now, she's a through and through fist fucking addict and obsessed with the intense orgasmic sensations it provides. See her beautiful, young body laid back with her long legs spread wide, as her boyfriend slowly works his entire fist inside her. Gentle twisting thrusts of his hand stretch her loose cunt to its limits, while his knuckles slam against her G-spot. She frantically masturbates her clit with a powerful vibrator and her entire body goes completely ridged as she soon experiences the explosive, fist fucking climax she's desperately desired for so long!

Tags: fist fuck, amateur, loose, climax

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:02:33
File Size: 151 MB

fs777

Intense fisting in bondage / June 1st, 2019 / New

This extreme BDSM scene stars an attractive, submissive MILF bound and fist fucked by her dominant master till she reaches an explosive climax! She's an obedient and masochistic lady with an extreme desire for sensory deprivation, vaginal dilation and pain in her sensitive zones. Her master shackles her wrists and ankles to a bondage chair, blindfolds her and attaches mouse traps to her nipples before unleashing an intense fist fucking in her aching pussy. Slow, deep and twisting thrusts of his fist penetrate her wrecked hole while he stimulates her clit with a vibrating 'Magic Wand' massager. This is complete sensory overload for her body and sends her into a euphoric, mind blowing climax, but he's not finished with her yet! Once she recovers from her first orgasm, he attaches more mouse traps to her throbbing pussy lips and drips candle wax over her hot body, whilst continuing to vibrate her clit with the magic wand, making her scream in a second, more explosive climax that she desperately craves!

Tags: orgasm, fist fuck, bondage, submissive, milf, extreme, masochistic, climax

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:38
File Size: 482 MB

fs777

Kendra Spade, Dana Vespoli / Take My Ass To Church: Kendra Spade Craves Holy Sister Dana Vespoli

Innocent little Kendra Spade has been having some not so innocent desires for Sister Dana Vespoli. Aroused and confused, she takes her ass to church and asks father for guidance and forgiveness. She confesses her sinful dreams of the beautiful Dana Vespoli. On her knees and hands clasped together she worships Sister Dana Vespoli at the alter. Kendra puts her hands all over Dana's ass, grabbing and worshipping she removes Dana's clothes and puts her mouth on Dana's tight asshole. Kissing and spitting and tonguing Dana is in pure pleasure as Kendra worships her. It's now time for Kendra to confess her anal sins. Dana takes out a huge glass toy and works on spreading and stretching out Kendra's tight asshole. Kendra's demons are released with orgasm with each toy used on her ass. However Dana knows any true exorcism requires anal fucking and she brings out a huge strap on for Kendra. Kendra worships the strap one with her mouth, slobbering and spitting all over it before Dana turns it on her ass. Deep anal fucking gets Kendra ready for more orgasms. Next it's Dana's turn. Kendra uses her hands to pray inside of Dana's asshole with her fist. Dana uses the hitachi to bring out a screaming holy orgasm. The anal snake comes out next and fills up Dana as fas as she can take it. Kendra begs Dana to not tell father about what just happened

Tags: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Uniform

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 01:06:08
File Size: 2.37 GB

fs777

lilcanadiangirl / Monster Under My Bed ($15.99)

I lay down to go to bed and I keep hearing a noise coming from under me. I am scared but I check underneath one side and there is nothing. I hear the noise again so I check the other side... wtf? My hand is covered in goo! What is that!!! I take a look and it shoots me right in the face. I reach down and grab it.. what is this thing? I start stroking it hoping for more goo. I play with the goo then shove it in my mouth. It cums all over my face. I decide to shove it in my little pussy and it makes me moan so much. Its way too big for me but it feels so good to be stretched. It cums inside and then I let it cum on my face and in my mouth again. We do this again and again until there is no more goo. I finger myself and rub the sticky goo all over my face. I wish I knew he was under my bed a long time ago

Tags: Fisting, Bad Dragon, Facials, Creampie, Huge Dildo, Cum Play

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:27:41
File Size: 2.50 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.