Mixed Happy orgasms of restless slaves[MaleDom]

dalask

Gypsy Bae - Hogtied In Her Leotard

Gypsy smiles thru her sexy braces and opens wide for the incoming ball gag. She is wearing her favorite leotard and tights, and has done all of her stretching in preparation to get tied up nice and tight today. Tied head to toe, she squirms around delightfully on the ground. She is picked up by the ropes, pulled back a few steps, and gently set back down to be hogtied. A very special hogtie.. With her ankle ropes snugged down to her crotchrope. So everytime she wiggles or moves those sexy legs, she gets a little tug down below.. She moans and struggles, telling you that there is no way she can get out of this..

Duration: 0:16:27 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 731.07 MB

Download...

dalask

Gypsy Bae - Tickle Tortured Burglar

Gypsy Bae thinks she is pretty stealthy in her back burglar outfit.. Not stealthy enough, she is caught red-handed! The man grabs her from behind and cups her mouth with his hand to keep her quiet. She struggles to break his grasp, but before she can do anything, he throws her over his shoulder and takes her upstairs to the bedroom. Once there he ties her tightly down to the bed with her hands above her head and her feet dangling precariously close to the edge..
"So, you want to break into someone's home, do ya?" he starts in. "Well.. Let me show ya what happens to people that break in.." He begins to run his fingertips over her spandex catsuit, digging into her sensitive parts. "No please don't!! Don't tickle me! ANYTHING but that!!" she screams.. And with that he digs in deep, tickling her mercilessly. He moves down to her feet and she lunges up from the bed hard. The ropes keep her remarkably helpless and in place. He moves up, pinching the pressure points at her knees, and then her hips. She wiggles hard trying to escape. He continues up.. The ribcage and armpits.. She is in tears now and uncontrollably thrashing.
"See what happens?" he smiles. "Oh god no please.. PLEASE!! Please stop!"
He goes back and forth over all of her sensitive body parts.. Grabbing and tickling her.. Teaching her a valuable lesson she will never forget.

Duration: 0:12:43 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 559.94 MB

Download...

dalask

Gypsy Bae - School Girl Bound Orgasms - ShinyBound Productions

Innocent co-ed Gypsy Bae is going door to door selling cookies for her school when she comes to the wrong house. She gives her cheerful cookie pitch and is invited right in!
Gypsy comes to tightly bound in the bedroom with her shirt open and her legs tied wide open. As she begins to ask what happened she is grabbed and ballgagged. She squirm and struggles trying to get free as her body is groped and fondled. Finally, a vibrator wand comes out and Gypsy's eyes get wide.. The toy is held to her helpless pussy and she gets warm all over. "Wow, this isn't so bad.." She thinks to herself. A few moments more and Gypsy is begging to be allowed to cum!
Gypsy bites her ballgag hard and explodes into waves of ecstasy.. and then sinks into the bed. This was something she was definitely not expecting. She will definitely remember this house the next time she is selling cookies.

Duration: 0:11:33 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 512.16 MB

Download...

dalask

Supergirl - Teenage Superheroine First Time Exposure to Pink Kryptonite

Part One - Teenage Supergirl exposed to Pink Kryptonite for the first time - Young Supergirl is investigating a mining operation by Lionel Luther. She has been given information that there is radioactive material in the secret sections of the mine and she is determined to due what her might cousin Superman has never done, bring down Lionel Luther. Unfortunately Supergirl didn't even know Pink Kryptonite existed and she doesn't understand the feelings slowly over taking her, by the time Lionel reveals the terrible truth she is too powerfully effected to escape. Lionel has her make herself cum over and over using a small powerful sonic mining drill on her clit, the vibrations powerful enough to make even a Kryptonian scream and squirm. When Lionel finally takes his cock out Supergirl is drooling for it. Finally as she kneels there, mouth dripping the villain's cum he tells her he is going to fuck her but stops as he gets the message that Superman is on the way. Lionel can't be sure what effect the Pink Kryptonite will have on the man of steel, but is fascinated that he will find his young cousin Supergirl totally under it's effects

Part Two - Supergirl Ambushed by Refined Pink Kryptonite - Supergirl has never been able to bring Luther to justice for what he did to her in the secret mines years earlier. To do so she would have had to reveal the existance of Pink Kryptonite, and the effect it had on her. Now however Lionel's son Lex is wanted for multiple criminal offenses and she plans to make Lionel tell her where his son is hiding. Unfortunately Lionel was prepared and is able to subject to her to refined Pink Kryptonite. She is stronger willed than before but the radiation hits her like a wave and almost instantly her pussy becomes dripping wet, even soaking her panties. Lionel takes his time to get the most out of Supergirl's condition. After making her cum over and over and explosively squirt. Lionel uses Supergirl's mouth and then, at last her pussy. She orgasms on the Billionaires cock despite her shame and he finishes by covering her face and tits. Again he leaves her their masturbating uncontrollably

Part Three - The Final Kryptonite Encounter - Supergirl finds Lionel hiding out in a hotel, avoiding the many warrants issued by the US Justice Department. Her anger is overwhelming and only Room-service showing up keeps her from crossing a violent line. But what is hidden under the tray is perfectly refined Pink Kryptonite in the form of a necklace and it is too potent for Supergirl to resist. Lionel makes Supergirl is desperate Sex hungry slave, using her mouth and pussy over and over and making her do the dirtiest acts that come to mind

Duration: 1:55:56 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 5 GB

Download...

dalask

Lydia Black - Bound Until Broken Trial 3

I received a custom video request for a seriously tight nude bondage video where the model would be paid by the minute and try to last as long as she could in the strict tie. I almost refused the video, but then Lydia Black said she wanted to try it.
This video is the last of the three trials. In this video she was to be progressively tied and manhandled with no mercy and end up hogtied in a partial suspension on the floor. Once hogtied, her toes were to be tied down exposing her open soles, and she was to be tickled mercilessly.
I drag her into the scene naked and muzzled, with wrists bound behind her.. I tie her entire body from head to toe in natural jute rope and add a monstrously tight crotch rope.. I carry her across the room and lay her down for the hogtie.. She is left tied and muzzled while I intermittently tickle her mercilessly! This video is over and hour and a half UNCUT, so you get her full, real suffering experience!! Check out the videos for the 1st and 2nd trials to see the whole painful day of bondage poor Lydia went through for this sadistic custom!

Duration: 1:38:19 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 2.38 GB

Download...

dalask

Cassandra Cain.. Batwoman Vs. The Black Mask - ShinyBound Productions

Part 1- Batwoman reluctantly agrees to meet the city's most notorious billionaire to receive a large donation for charity. Of course he has an ulterior motive for wanting her there, and exposes himself as being the devious Black Mask. As she makes her move, she is gassed, tied and gagged, and left hanging in his evil lair. Will our gorgeous superheroine be able to outwit The Black Mask and escape his trap?
Part 2- After using the cutting tool she hid in her glove to free herself from the hanging tie predicament, Batwoman searches The Black Mask's lair for a way out. Of course the villain has anticipated her cunning and has booby trapped the lair. As Batwoman steps on a pressure plate, a net drops on her! Not any regular net, this one tightens down as she struggles and steals her energy. The Black Mask enters again, impressed by her attempt at escape. He pulls the net off of her and handcuffs her wrists and ankles. He removes her utility belt and cape.. "This time lets see how you do without your toys Batwoman.."
Batwoman opens her eyes. She is now tightly post tied. "What is the Black Mask's plan for me?" She struggles but it's no use. She has no more tricks to use to escape.
Part 3-Batwoman opens her eyes. She is on her knees in the middle of a platform, strapped and chained tightly, and her mouth full with an uncomfortably inflated rubber balloon gag. She tries to struggle, but she is fixed in place and all the movement only affects the crotch rope that was deviously tied in place. "What is Black Mask's plan for me? Why is he keeping me all tied up here? Where is my utility belt?" All questions racing through Batwoman's mind..
Part 4- The Black Mask returns in pulls the inflatable balloon gag out of Batwoman's mouth. "You'll never get away with this!" she barks at him. "Oh, but I will.." He produces a long stick with a cock on the end of it. "I have coated this little toy with a rare poison that will render you a very willing and submissive little plaything.."
"NEVER!!" she yells. She tries to struggle and dodge the stick, but after a moment, it finds its way into her mouth. As he fucks her mouth, the poison starts to take hold and she finds her resolve weakening. "Yes, thats right Batwoman.. Accept your fate as my sex slave.."
After what feels like hours, he removes the cock from her mouth. She feels an uneasy forced tranquility. She wants to be angry, but she just can't.. "What have you done to me Sionis?
"There's no Sionis here, only The Black Mask.. One other thing I should mention.. The serum I coated this toy with also intensifies your orgasms a hundred fold, and with each one, you will become more and more submissive to me.." He places the rubber ballon gag back into her drooling mouth and pumps it up. He fits the head of a vibrator wand against her aching crotch and belts it tightly between her thighs. "Now we will see how many times this will make you cum today my dear.."
As the vibrations overtake her, Batwoman knows she is in deep trouble. Her one saving grace.. The Commissioner knows where she's at and will hopefully pass that info along to someone that can rescue her before it's too late! Will The Black Mask succeed in fully corrupting The Batwoman into a perverse submissive toy?!

Duration: 0:34:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.51 GB

Download...

dalask

Unbind These Ropes - Barbary Rose and Elise Graves - Sexy Duo Hogtied, Gagged and Blindfolded Try to Escape Their Ropes!

Some women enjoy shopping together, some enjoy sipping cocktails while catching up. Elise Graves and Barbary Rose, however, enjoy being tied up into strict hogties and working together to get each other out. Each bound into her own hogtie, complete with a tight ball gag and blindfold, the game begins by needing to scoot nearer to one another. Watching the girls squirm, moan and grunt as they work to free the knots is just as enjoyable as seeing the joy in their eyes as they move closer to freedom. Thanks to the fabulous butts on these two women, the twisting, wiggling and writhing is a sight to behold!

Category: ESCAPING
Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , CLASSIC BONDAGE , BIG BUTTS , BONDAGE , PANTYHOSE BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , barbary rose , hogtie , ball gag , blindfold , escape , escape challenge , rope bondage , body suit , pantyhose , socks , g/g , fun , bondage

Duration: 0:18:23 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 256.32 MB

Download...

dalask

Electro Chair Self Bondage - Elise Graves - Elise Dresses Herself in Sexy Lingerie before Adding Electro Nipple Clamps and Handcuffs

It's important to carve out some time for yourself on a regular basis. I know I enjoy solo play from time to time. I like to celebrate my solo time by engaging in some self-bondage. I start this experience off by dressing in a sexy mesh garter belt, stockings, mesh bra and very shiny boots. I then stuff my mouth with white cloth and tightly tape it with my favorite clear tape. The cloth was triggering my gag reflex a bit in the beginning. Next, I tie a rope around my neck for some intense sensation. I carefully clamp my nipples with two electro clamps for each nipple. These clamps might not appear to be that harsh, but trust me, they are painful! As I turn up the juice, my body thrashes around a bit and so I make myself totally helpless by handcuffing my hands behind the chair. This is where most of the fun happens, as I am at the mercy of the electrical box, torturing my sensitive nipples. I stomp my boots and cry out from beneath the gag, but it is no use in stopping the experience.

Category: SELF BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE , ELECTRIC PLAY , TAPEGAGGED , THROAT FETISH , BDSM
Keywords: elise graves , suffering , electro , nipple clamps , stockings , lingerie , shiny boots , handcuffs , ankle cuffs , electric play , neck rope , tape gag , self bondage , chair bondage , bondage

Duration: 0:28:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 402.71 MB

Download...

dalask

Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 1

I did a Pony Girl video a while ago with Caroline. She was the first to wear the new harness. Before we did the video we did a trial run of the outfits and the leather gear. It's a good thing we did, as I definitely had some problems getting all the various straps and buckles sorted out. We casually chit chat throughout the video. The clip starts with Caroline wearing a red blouse and some shiny black leggings. She strips and puts on a pair of equestrian riding pants. The light pink button up shirt is next. I buckle on a diamond pattern body harness next. I have never used this before, and it takes a while to get it buckled up. The riding boots are next and of course they will not zip up over her calf. I have run into this problem over and over. Equestrians must not have any calves at all. The arm binder is laced up and the straps tightened. I take a break from the gear and decide I want to slap Caroline's ass for a while before we continue.

Duration: 0:28:24 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 635.75 MB

Download...

dalask

Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I bind Caroline's thighs with a few leather straps before she is seated in a chair. I strap the harness on her head before she is gagged with the rubber bit gag/ tongue port combination gag. Soon she is on the floor and just for fun, I decide to hogstrap her. Even though we are just doing a Try on, I still make her hogstrap as tight as it can be. It is so tight that Caroline has a hard time breathing so I remove the strap holding her head back. I roll her onto her side and let her struggle for a bit. After a while, I free her from all of her bondage. As she recuperates on the floor, I take the opportunity tp slap her ass again. I love the sound of the leather pants. By the end of the clip Caroline is ready for the next part.

Duration: 0:26:56 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 604.14 MB

Download...

dalask

Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Caroline plays with her tits and stretches before I take her harness off. She then strips once again. I have a new harness that I have never used before. Caroline looks a little stunned as I approach her with it. It is an intimidating piece of apparatus to say the least. I put it over her shoulders and start adjusting and tightening buckles. Believe it not, this harness was a lot easier to figure out than the simple one she just had on, lol. I'm a little disappointed I can't get a few of the straps tighter, but then I realize that this is a harness and isn't really designed to be bondage or skin tight. As wide and thick as it is I realize that Caroline wearing the arm binder with it might be a problem. Before it goes on, I have her do a high knee raise pont trot for a bit. I loosen up the laces as much as possible and I am able to get the arm binder on her. The head harness goes back on and this time a metal bit gag with tongue port is the gag of choice. I have Caroline turn in a circle so we can see her and the leather gear. At the end, I remove the bit gag and Caroline thinks it is upside down and sure enough it is. I didn't really pay attention, so that was another good thing that came out of the try on. The harness is removed and that's it.

Duration: 0:35:28 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 793.31 MB

Download...

dalask

Nadia White.. Play With Me Part 1 - ShinyBound Productions

The doorbell rings. He gets up and walks to the door thinking its the mailman. Its a delivery alright, but not from any mailman.. A strange shrouded woman stands on the porch. He asks her inside and closes the door. Upon closer inspection, the girl appears to be gagged and blindfolded under her hood. As he removes her jacket, he realizes she is fully bound underneath. A sign is crudely taped to her chest that reads "Play with Me." This is indeed quite a gift! He inspects her from head to toe. She is a gorgeous blonde, voluptuous with large breasts and ass, but a nice slim waistline. She is dressed in a silky red spandex playsuit, corseted, and wearing vinyl stiletto boots. The perfect plaything! He pulls her into his dungeon and ponders who it was that sent him such a wonderful surprise.

In part 1- The plaything is untied and retied in a couple of positions while groped and fondled. He takes his time, enjoying tying and touching her gorgeous body. Finally, her blindfold is removed, and she is left to struggle in a spreader bar hogtie.

Duration: 0:28:29 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.26 GB

Download...

dalask

Nikki Sequoia, Will Tile

Nikki Sequoia just wants to fight and fuck. I can throw ANYONE at her and she will not back down. Today "The Animal" takes on "Freakenstein" in a sex fight and she does not let him off easy. Will has size and muscle on this little thing but Nicki is like one of those small doggies who doesn't realize she is small and starts up with the big dogs. She comes at Will full on. She does extremely well in this sex fight while she grabs at his dick and sucks it. Will uses his weight to pin NIkki but he is unable to keep this animal down. This is a real sex fight for both these sexual gladiators. The winner wants to be appreciated. Muscle worship, asshole licking, all the ways one can make the loser feel inferior, the winner gives them all. Winner has an orgasm on the losers face

Duration: 0:49:13 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.17 GB

Download...