Gilrs in latex clothes, rubber dools, plastic

kulon111

Bad Medicine - Solo Series

VIEW VIDEOBad Medicine - Solo Series
I've always been a big fan of medical scenes, so when I got my hands on this hot little rubber nurse uniform, I knew exactly what to do. I headed into my kinky clinic and started to have some fun with my collection of medical toys. I begin with my oversized steel syringe, which I fill with water and squirt all over my crotch leaving my pussy and my rubber stockings all wet. Then, I reach for my rubber breathing bag and alternate between inhaling from it and using it to get myself off.
Click Here To See My Pictures

Model:
Genre:

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 31.7 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bad Medicine with Julie

VIEW VIDEOBad Medicine with Julie
After enjoying a hot solo session in my clinic, I decided to bring things to the next level and invited a girlfriend over to be my patient. So, I called up Julie, dressed her in rubber, and began my examination. It started with an injection in her curvy ass, and then moved onto to some fun with forceps and a wartenberg wheel. Then, I pulled out the breast pump and used it on her exposed tits (as well as a few other areas).

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 39.8 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bad Medicine with Julie

VIEW VIDEOBad Medicine with Julie
After enjoying a hot solo session in my clinic, I decided to bring things to the next level and invited a girlfriend over to be my patient. So, I called up Julie, dressed her in rubber, and began my examination. It started with an injection in her curvy ass, and then moved onto to some fun with forceps and a wartenberg wheel. Then, I pulled out the breast pump and used it on her exposed tits (as well as a few other areas).

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 39.8 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Ball Hood

VIEW VIDEOBall Hood
My new playmate, Kendra James, drops by my padded cell for a session of kinky rubber fun. I begin by teasing her with a black rubber cock straped to my leg. Then I slip a big inflatable ball hood on her head and place her in bondage. With her totally immobilized and at my mercy, I unzip her crotch and enjoy myself.

Model:
Genre:

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 110 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Ball Hood

VIEW VIDEOBall Hood
My new playmate, Kendra James, drops by my padded cell for a session of kinky rubber fun. I begin by teasing her with a black rubber cock straped to my leg. Then I slip a big inflatable ball hood on her head and place her in bondage. With her totally immobilized and at my mercy, I unzip her crotch and enjoy myself.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 110 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bedtime Story

VIEW VIDEOBedtime Story
With the hour getting late and the lights low, its time for me to head into my bed for some relaxation. Of course, for me that means getting dolled up in a transparent latex dress and having some naughty fun with a glass dildo. I think you are going to like this bedtime story.

Model:
Genre:

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 442 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bedtime Story

VIEW VIDEOBedtime Story
With the hour getting late and the lights low, its time for me to head into my bed for some relaxation. Of course, for me that means getting dolled up in a transparent latex dress and having some naughty fun with a glass dildo. I think you are going to like this bedtime story.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 442 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Between the Sheets

VIEW VIDEOBetween the Sheets
I had so much fun playing with Chrissy Daniels in our last scene that I simply had to come back for seconds. In this set, we slip into some tiny latex dresses and head to the bedroom for some private time.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 177 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bia Yuri Packs Her Mouth with Dick!

Bia is hungry for fucking. Whipping out her man meat, the sultry Brazilian she-male is on the prowl for a man's ass to pound. This fantastic babe is promising a spectacular scene, and she shines once her cock is planted in her guy's anus.

Model: Bia Yuri
Genre: Blowjob, Bra Size - B Cup, Brazilian, Latex, Shemale, Tranny/1 Guy

Duration: 35 min 26 s
Size: 464 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bia Yuri Packs Her Mouth with Dick!

Bia is hungry for fucking. Whipping out her man meat, the sultry Brazilian she-male is on the prowl for a man's ass to pound. This fantastic babe is promising a spectacular scene, and she shines once her cock is planted in her guy's anus.

Model: Bia Yuri
Genre: Blowjob, Bra Size - B Cup, Brazilian, Latex, Shemale, Tranny/1 Guy

Duration: 35 min 26 s
Size: 464 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Black & White - Solo

VIEW VIDEOBlack & White - Solo
It's great that latex comes in so many wild and interesting colors, but sometimes there is just no substitute for a traditional black rubber outfit. For this series, I get dressed in all black latex, with a tight pair of leggings and a basque corset. Then I pull out my black latex enema bottle and unzip the crotch of my pants. What follows is a wet and messy scene of solo rubberized fun!

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 30.8 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Black & White - Solo

VIEW VIDEOBlack & White - Solo
It's great that latex comes in so many wild and interesting colors, but sometimes there is just no substitute for a traditional black rubber outfit. For this series, I get dressed in all black latex, with a tight pair of leggings and a basque corset. Then I pull out my black latex enema bottle and unzip the crotch of my pants. What follows is a wet and messy scene of solo rubberized fun!

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 30.8 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Black and White with K-La

VIEW VIDEOBlack and White with K-La
A few updates ago, I did a solo scene in traditional black latex against a white fur background. I liked it so much that I decided to duplicate that scene, but add another girl to the mix this time. So I invited my kinky girlfriend, Kaylah, over and slipped her into a black inflatable tit catsuit. We had some fun groping each other and then I got into my big black strap-on, unzipped her crotch, and fucked her right on top of the table.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 133 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Black and White with K-La

VIEW VIDEOBlack and White with K-La
A few updates ago, I did a solo scene in traditional black latex against a white fur background. I liked it so much that I decided to duplicate that scene, but add another girl to the mix this time. So I invited my kinky girlfriend, Kaylah, over and slipped her into a black inflatable tit catsuit. We had some fun groping each other and then I got into my big black strap-on, unzipped her crotch, and fucked her right on top of the table.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 133 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Black n' Blue Ball - Dallas, Texas

VIEW VIDEOBlack n' Blue Ball - Dallas, Texas
I've performed at The Church in Dallas on numerous occasions, and it's always one of my favorite places to put on a show. The people there always give me a warm welcome and the parties are always a blast. The 2008 Black n' Blue ball was no exception. The club was packed with pervy people and there were some exciting stage shows, which featured girl/girl domination, lots of rubber, and metal grinding.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 57.1 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Blue Mood

VIEW VIDEOBlue Mood
Springtime has finally arrived and I thought I'd celebrate by getting into a tiny latex bikini. Paired with some black rubber stockings, it's an outfit that gives you a nice view of my curves. It doesn't leave much to the imagination, but I think you'll like it that way.

Model:
Genre:

Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 36.9 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Blue Mood

VIEW VIDEOBlue Mood
Springtime has finally arrived and I thought I'd celebrate by getting into a tiny latex bikini. Paired with some black rubber stockings, it's an outfit that gives you a nice view of my curves. It doesn't leave much to the imagination, but I think you'll like it that way.

Model:
Genre:

Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 36.9 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bubble Girls

VIEW VIDEOBubble Girls
It had been awhile since I'd gotten together with my kinky little girlfriend, Idelsy, so we decided to plan a late night session. After getting decked out in matching black catsuits and knee high boots, we turned on the bubble machine and the fun started. Before long, zippers were being pulled down and rubber-gloved hands were exploring.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 116 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Bubble Girls

VIEW VIDEOBubble Girls
It had been awhile since I'd gotten together with my kinky little girlfriend, Idelsy, so we decided to plan a late night session. After getting decked out in matching black catsuits and knee high boots, we turned on the bubble machine and the fun started. Before long, zippers were being pulled down and rubber-gloved hands were exploring.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 116 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Buckle Ball - Geisha Show

VIEW VIDEOBuckle Ball - Geisha Show
Buckle Magazine is one of the hottest new fetish mags around and they recently celebrated their 3rd issue by hosting the "Buckle Ball" in Atlanta, Georgia. For the event, I performed a show was inspired by the movie, "Memoir of a Geisha" and featured me along with Scar13 and Kellie LePlegua. The performance opens with me doing fan and parisol dances. Then the second song kicks in and I strip my girlfriends down and treat them to a hot waxing. The show was a hit with the crowd and the party rocked! I'm definitely going to have to visit Atlanta again.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 119 MiB

Download File