Gilrs in latex clothes, rubber dools, plastic

kulon111

Collared - POV Domination

VIEW VIDEOCollared - POV Domination
This clip is shot in POV (point of view) style, which means it is filmed from the perspective of someone who is in the scene. It lets you see what its like to be dominated, with me speaking directly to you. For this particular scene, I begin by placing a collar around your neck and then have a nice long session of pussy worship, teasing, humiliation and forced masturbation. So, if you've ever wondered what it would be like to be my collared slave, then download this clip and enjoy the experience.

Model:
Genre:

Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 163 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Collared - POV Domination

VIEW VIDEOCollared - POV Domination
This clip is shot in POV (point of view) style, which means it is filmed from the perspective of someone who is in the scene. It lets you see what its like to be dominated, with me speaking directly to you. For this particular scene, I begin by placing a collar around your neck and then have a nice long session of pussy worship, teasing, humiliation and forced masturbation. So, if you've ever wondered what it would be like to be my collared slave, then download this clip and enjoy the experience.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 163 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Cougars on the Loose BTS!

VIEW VIDEOCougars on the Loose BTS!
Cougars on the Loose BTS! ... Here's hot exclusive BTS from my recent shoot with Vicky Vette. We ended up in her pool... which you can also see on this site. I love shooting with Vicky... she's a lot of fun and people love seeing us together. Hope you like it! xo RD

Model:
Genre:

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 593 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Cougars on the Loose BTS!

VIEW VIDEOCougars on the Loose BTS!
Cougars on the Loose BTS! ... Here's hot exclusive BTS from my recent shoot with Vicky Vette. We ended up in her pool... which you can also see on this site. I love shooting with Vicky... she's a lot of fun and people love seeing us together. Hope you like it! xo RD

Model:
Genre:

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 593 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Dallas Fetish Ball - 2008

VIEW VIDEODallas Fetish Ball - 2008
The Dallas Fetish Ball is held every November at The Church in Dallas, Texas. It is always one of my favorite events due to the great venue and the enthusiastic crowd. This year's party was just as awesome as the rest. The video clip begins with a collage of some of the kinky action taking place in the club. It then shows some of the highlights from my new geisha-themed performance.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 74.0 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Dallas Fetish Ball - 2008

VIEW VIDEODallas Fetish Ball - 2008
The Dallas Fetish Ball is held every November at The Church in Dallas, Texas. It is always one of my favorite events due to the great venue and the enthusiastic crowd. This year's party was just as awesome as the rest. The video clip begins with a collage of some of the kinky action taking place in the club. It then shows some of the highlights from my new geisha-themed performance.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 74.0 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Darc Karnival - Maid and Mistress Show

VIEW VIDEODarc Karnival - Maid and Mistress Show
Every month, my friends Josepher and Lisa throw an intimate fetish party known as Darc Karnival. Not long ago, they were kind enough to book me as the evening's entertainment. I knew it would be a fun event to perform at, so I called up Kaylah and made plans for some kinky shows. We started off with a nun/schoolgirl scene that climaxed with me dumping hot wax all over Kaylah's sexy ass. Next, we did our maid & madame show that ended with champagne flying everywhere.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 42.3 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Darc Karnival - Maid and Mistress Show

VIEW VIDEODarc Karnival - Maid and Mistress Show
Every month, my friends Josepher and Lisa throw an intimate fetish party known as Darc Karnival. Not long ago, they were kind enough to book me as the evening's entertainment. I knew it would be a fun event to perform at, so I called up Kaylah and made plans for some kinky shows. We started off with a nun/schoolgirl scene that climaxed with me dumping hot wax all over Kaylah's sexy ass. Next, we did our maid & madame show that ended with champagne flying everywhere.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 42.3 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Darc Karnival - Nun Show

VIEW VIDEODarc Karnival - Nun Show
Every month, my friends Josepher and Lisa throw an intimate fetish party known as Darc Karnival. Not long ago, they were kind enough to book me as the evening's entertainment. I knew it would be a fun event to perform at, so I called up K-La Plague and made plans for some kinky shows. We started off with a nun/schoolgirl scene that climaxed with me dumping hot wax all over K-La's sexy ass. Next, we did our maid & madame show that ended with champagne flying everywhere.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 104 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Darc Karnival - Nun Show

VIEW VIDEODarc Karnival - Nun Show
Every month, my friends Josepher and Lisa throw an intimate fetish party known as Darc Karnival. Not long ago, they were kind enough to book me as the evening's entertainment. I knew it would be a fun event to perform at, so I called up K-La Plague and made plans for some kinky shows. We started off with a nun/schoolgirl scene that climaxed with me dumping hot wax all over K-La's sexy ass. Next, we did our maid & madame show that ended with champagne flying everywhere.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 104 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Deadly Weapon

VIEW VIDEODeadly Weapon
In this scene, I slip into a skin tight black latex catsuit and arm myself with some heavy firepower. You won't know whether to be afraid or turned-on as I show off my form-fitting catsuit in some kinky poses. And don't worry, I also show you how the crotch zipper comes in handy!
Click Here To See My Pictures

Model:
Genre:

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 237 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Deanna Deadly - Queen of Hearts

VIEW VIDEODeanna Deadly - Queen of Hearts
Deanna Deadly is back with another cute and kinky scene. She's decked out in a tight black latex dress with red heart applique that hugs her wicked curves. And don't worry, she's not shy. You'll see when she gives you a peek at her heart-shaped pasties and when she shows you that she isn't wearing any panties.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 185 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Deanna Deadly - Queen of Hearts

VIEW VIDEODeanna Deadly - Queen of Hearts
Deanna Deadly is back with another cute and kinky scene. She's decked out in a tight black latex dress with red heart applique that hugs her wicked curves. And don't worry, she's not shy. You'll see when she gives you a peek at her heart-shaped pasties and when she shows you that she isn't wearing any panties.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 185 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Deanna Deadly - Shock & Awe

VIEW VIDEODeanna Deadly - Shock & Awe
Fiery Redhead, Deanna Deadly, makes her debut with this sexy military-themed scene. She wraps her heavenly curves in a skintight latex dress with matching uniform hat. Then, she teases and pleases by peeling it off and giving you a peek at her "secret weapons".

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 182 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Deanna Deadly - Shock & Awe

VIEW VIDEODeanna Deadly - Shock & Awe
Fiery Redhead, Deanna Deadly, makes her debut with this sexy military-themed scene. She wraps her heavenly curves in a skintight latex dress with matching uniform hat. Then, she teases and pleases by peeling it off and giving you a peek at her "secret weapons".

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 182 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Deja Daire Works Her Rock Hard Clit!

Watch Deja as she spreads her legs wide and makes herself cream!

Model: Deja Daire
Genre: Boots, Bra Size - A Cup, Latex, Masturbation, Meaty Pussy Lips, Shaved, Small Tits

Duration: 3 min 27 s
Size: 52.5 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Devious Restraint

VIEW VIDEODevious Restraint
Mina Meow makes her debut with this sexy girl/girl domination scene. She is an excellent sub, so I showed no mercy during our first session together. The scene opens with me spanking her sexy ass, and then its time for some bondage. With Mina securely gagged and locked in my restraint chair, I have some fun with a wartenberg wheel and then a massive steel dildo. I will definitely have to invite her over to play again sometime soon.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 171 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Diabolica's Discipline

VIEW VIDEODiabolica's Discipline
While I was getting ready for this session, I chained my slavegirl, Diabolica, to the floor so she wouldn't get into any trouble. After getting dressed, I entered the room to find that she was trying to get her hands on my inflatable dildo. So, it was time for me to give her some discipline. I started by putting her in the stockade and stuffing her mouth with the toy she was curious about. Then, I pulled her panties down and cropped her ass. Finally, I show her exactly how the inflatable dildo works by fucking her tight shaved pussy with it.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 19 min 21 s
Size: 80.4 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Diabolica's Discipline

VIEW VIDEODiabolica's Discipline
While I was getting ready for this session, I chained my slavegirl, Diabolica, to the floor so she wouldn't get into any trouble. After getting dressed, I entered the room to find that she was trying to get her hands on my inflatable dildo. So, it was time for me to give her some discipline. I started by putting her in the stockade and stuffing her mouth with the toy she was curious about. Then, I pulled her panties down and cropped her ass. Finally, I show her exactly how the inflatable dildo works by fucking her tight shaved pussy with it.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 19 min 21 s
Size: 80.4 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Dial R for Rubber

VIEW VIDEODial "R" for Rubber
I start this scene dressed in a classy latex outfit, lounging in my vintage hotel room. I decide to pick up the phone and call my cute little girlfriend, Alita. We slowly move into a steamy phone sex session and soon I have my fishnets ripped open and my glass dildo buried deeply inside of me. Then, I decide I have had enough phone fun and invite Alita up to my room. She arrives in a sexy black latex dress and soon I'm pulling it up and spanking her cute ass. After turning her cheeks pink, I reach into the ice bucket and cool her down. Then I pop the cork on the champagne and things get wet and messy!

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 61.4 MiB

Download File