Girls don't like shaving fetish hairy pussy

stels2245

White 1 920

Actress:: Louise13
Keywords: Anal, Toy Play

Imagine you are in bed with Louise, it's early in the morning and the light is coming through your window. She pulls the sheets over your heads and starts flirting with you, begging you to take her nightgown off. She can't help but start touching herself and slips a butt plug in while rubbing her clit to orgasm...

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 421 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 35 s

Download link(s): LINK

stels2245

Poolside 1 920

Actress:: Nikki Silver
Keywords: Hairy Armpits, Outdoor, Puffy Nipples, Striptease, Water

Imagine we are on vacation together in Mexico. You're out relaxing by the pool and I come outside in my white, sheer, thong bikini. I relax and take off my top and then get in the water to play around. As soon as I step in my bikini goes sheer from being wet and you can see my full nipples and dark pussy hair right through it... 11/7/2016 - NOTE - Somehow the streaming version got overwritten by the wrong video and I can't fix it. So for the meantime please download this video to watch the right one. So sorry!

FileSize: 652 MiB
Duration: 21 min 57 s

stels2245

Sunshine 1 920

Actress:: Rosey
Keywords: Blondes, Outdoor, Small breasts

Welcome new model Rosey. This gorgeous, blonde, California hippie girl has a really furry body. It's blonde so you have to pay attention but she has soft light hair everywhere from her face to her arms, and of course much thicker, darker hair on her bush and armpits. Watch her frolick and pick some berries before getting naked and authentically orgasming.

FileSize: 338 MiB
Duration: 11 min 19 s

stels2245

River Fairy 1 920

Actress:: Felix
Keywords: Lingerie, Panties, Round Butts, Small breasts, Striptease, Water

Lucky you! I got to shoot more of Felix at a beautiful river. Her white bra and panties look amazing all wet as she plays in the river and I get lots of close ups of her hard nipples and hairy bush through the underwear. She even pee's in this video before stripping naked and making herself cum to the sound of the river!

FileSize: 388 MiB
Duration: 13 min 7 s

stels2245

White Sheets 1 920

Actress:: Harley Hex
Keywords: Videos

It's a lazy afternoon and you've just crawled into some fresh white sheets with your girlfriend, Harley, she's wearing some lingerie for you and sleepily starts taking it off...drawing you in closer with her thick dark armpit hair and furry legs..

FileSize: 321 MiB
Duration: 10 min 51 s

stels2245

Enter my world… 1 920

Keywords: Round Butts

Sorting through photos for my new book 'Unshaven' I get turned on looking at photos of a new model, I've yet to update with...I bring her photo to my bed and start touching myself...

FileSize: 565 MiB
Duration: 18 min 55 s

stels2245

Nexus 1 920

Keywords: Hardcore Boy/Girl

This video, well film really, is very different than most of my scenes. I hope you enjoy this experimental snippet into my love life. I think it's gorgeous and highly sexual, and I had a blast making it. Enjoy! Cinematography by Isabel Dressler.

FileSize: 1.19 GiB
Duration: 33 min 17 s

stels2245

Thigh High Stockings 1 920

Keywords: Stockings

I've gotten to shoot Harley so much now in so many different settings that I get to see what this beauty looks like in various kinds of light, outfits etc. I love the light from the window in this shoot, in makes her skin look soft and glowy, supple. oh yes, of course also she masturbates with a big dildo!

FileSize: 638 MiB
Duration: 21 min 24 s

stels2245

Lonely Witch Part 2 1 920

Keywords: Toy Play

In Part 2 of my 'Lonely Witch' series I use magic to do some self bondage and direct a hitachi all over my body, ending in a huge orgasm!

FileSize: 549 MiB
Duration: 18 min 35 s

stels2245

Lonely Witch Part 1 1 920

Keywords: Heels

Doing a spell turns on little witch, Nikki Silver so much that she just has to start touching herself, and you know that she can't help but grab a bit fat dildo when she gets herself all hot and bothered and her pussy all wet...

FileSize: 610 MiB
Duration: 20 min 37 s

stels2245

New Model! Louise 13 1 920

Actress:: Louise13
Keywords: Outdoor

Louise so kindly offered to plant a baby cilantro now. Since then it's grown into a monster but how could she have known that her all natural goodness would seep into the plant and make it grow abundant like her thick dark body hair. How happy I was to have this beauty playing in my garden...

FileSize: 486 MiB
Duration: 16 min 18 s

stels2245

Bad Student 1 920

Actress:: Magnolia
Keywords: Big Boobs

Magnolia is an easily distracted student. Who wouldn't be distracted by those beautiful breasts? Magnolia starts playing with them and soon is bottomless and rubbing their hairy pussy to orgasm.

FileSize: 344 MiB
Duration: 10 min 18 s

stels2245

Morning Tea 1 920

Actress:: TeddySnowflower
Keywords: Blondes

Teddy enjoys some tea by a sunny window before taking off her clothes and

FileSize: 499 MiB
Duration: 14 min 57 s

stels2245

Paint Party 1 920

Keywords: Hairy Legs, Lesbian

Luca really wanted to paint with me. She said she had gone on this date with a beautiful woman where they painted together and played in the paints, expressing their creativity and desire for each other. Of course I end up wrestling with this feisty and fierce woman and we lick and finger each other's hairy armpits and pussys in all kinds of positions, finally cumming in 69, covered in paint and pussy juice!

FileSize: 1.13 GiB
Duration: 39 min 3 s

stels2245

Pussy Paint 1 920

Actress:: Moth
Keywords: Blondes

Moth likes painting her body with different colored paints, drawing designs around her puffy soft nipples and coloring in her blonde leg hairs, she even paints a flower around her bush! Then inside to masturbate so the neighbors don't see!

FileSize: 338 MiB
Resolution: 1072 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 20 s

stels2245

Hairy Explorer 1 920

Keywords: Hairy Armpits, Upskirt

Harley isn't only a pioneer in the world of hairy erotic and camming but is also exploring new worlds! She climbs over big logs and runs around flashing upskirt shots to the camera and finally masturbating on a log with a surprise ending!

FileSize: 382 MiB
Duration: 12 min 51 s

stels2245

Beach Babe 1 920

Actress:: TeddySnowflower
Keywords: Big Boobs, Outdoor, Water

Teddy takes a dip in the cold water even though it's overcast out! Lucky for us that makes her nipples nice and perky on her full breasts in this sheer thong bikini. Then she makes herself cum on the beach, enjoy!

FileSize: 390 MiB
Resolution: 1072 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 13 s

stels2245

Hairy Stockings 1 920

Keywords: Hairy Armpits, Happy Trail aka 'treasure trail', Heels, Small breasts, Stockings

Harley's all dressed up for you in full sheer stockings, heels and some nice lingerie/dress. She's missing you and starts touching herself thinking of how good you make her feel, she slowly takes her stockings off her legs covered in thick hair and puts it inside her so she can cum all over the stockings.

FileSize: 514 MiB
Duration: 17 min 13 s

stels2245

Garden Fairy 1 920

Keywords: Videos

I had a videographer shoot me gardening and playing in my backyard. Lo behold, I ended up with a 28 minute video and powerful orgasm with lots of High Def Close ups of all my hairy and sexy parts. Enjoy!

FileSize: 847 MiB
Duration: 28 min 22 s

stels2245

Jogging 1 920

Keywords: Hairy Armpits, Outdoor, Puffy Nipples

I went on a run and got so turned on, getting my blood flowing and all that I go to the backyard to jerk off. Unfortunantly there are too many neighbors so I go inside where I find a toy... Shot by James Darling

FileSize: 380 MiB
Duration: 12 min 45 s