Goddess Alexandra Snow

Title: Every 6 Months

Description:Sarah Blake and I have you locked in chastity and we have no intention of letting you out except what.. Maybe every 6 months? You're so well behaved when your dick is locked up so it's a real shame to let you out. We don't think it's a good idea to let you out quite yet, maybe just tease you until your cock bulges at the seams of your cage. Do you see how the key dangles between our cleavage like a shiny little bauble? That's such a trigger for you, isn't it? Of course it is.

Format: MP4

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 467 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Download file - 401.0 MB

Download file - 66.8 MB

Title: Sheer White Tease

Description:I have this delicious, perfectly sheer white lingerie and I intend to milk you dry with a scintilating tease. I am going to exploit your cock thoroughly with instructions and pauses, making you beg for more and drool onto your keyboard. I am going to make you pump your cock and watch me pose above you, inches from your face.

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 664 Mb

Download:

Download | Play it online

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Fry Your Brain

Description:I've decided I don't much care for your brain. Frankly ever misuse of it gets in my way and slows your progress. Which is why today we're going to do a little system overload. We're going to focus on every moment of pleasure and sensation I've given you and we're going to fire those neurons until they explode. I like you empty headed. I like you blind adoration and worship. You in this place suits me, so we're going to blow the generators so that you'll never have to think about anything other than me again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13 min 32 s
Size: 887 MB

Download Links:

Title: Goddess Alexandra Snow – Shortcut CEI

Description:Sometimes the amount of time it takes to work you into a lather just so you'll be tricked into eating your cum for me is so tedious. So I've come up with a little "shortcut" method that will do all the work.. And leave me with you being exposed and ready to consume your filth. You're going to pump that hand and make lots of sauce to slurp up and you're going to be giving me the inside track to your dirty little mind as well.

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 288 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Goddess Alexandra Snow – Breath & Cock Control Trance

Description:Breath control is a wonderful way to control arousal and trance at the same time. Through specific breathing execises, I can build your erection to a swollen and aching need, while plummetting you deep intro trance. You will follow each of my instructions as I stare into your eyes, showing you the breath and the stroke.You will hold some breaths and exhale others, but you will not think.

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 725 Mb

Download: