Goddess Alexandra Snow

Title: Sounding For True Masochists, Fuck Your Cock

Description:Goddess Alexandra Snow

I know you have this desire to play with your holes and by your holes, I mean more than just your mouth and your ass. You see there’s this other hole you have, the hole at the head of your penis and that little hole can be explored too. I know you’ve thought about putting something in that hole. But I’m sure you’re scared, you think it will hurt.

Format: MP4

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 262 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Jerk, Jerk, Jerk, Loser, We Know You Can't Stop

Description:Goddess Alexandra Snow And Raevyn Rose! This is an amazing bratty, giggly masturbation mocking clip for chronic masturbators.

Were you born with your hand attached to your cock? LOL! How many hours a day do you spend masturbating? You're fucking addicted! How do you get anything done? Your hand is like permanently attached to your cock. It's like your brain is stuck in this jerking loop. It's fucking pathetic. Jerk, jerk, jerk loser. You can't keep your hand off of your cock.

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 216 Mb

Download:

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Fuck The Bible, Fuck Your God, Devote Yourself To Me

Were you a good little church boy? Have you always done all the right things? I bet you did. I'll bet you even devoted yourself to God. I bet you didn't even touch your own cock because they told you masturbating was a sin. What happened to you though? All those years of doing everything that the church told you to and absorbing all of that morality didn't make you very happy, did it? No it didn't. Instead you found yourself here, didn't you? You found yourself faced with temptation and you couldn't resist.

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 305 Mb

Download:

Title: Extreme Mental And Emotional Abuse

This might be an extreme mental/emotional abusive clip. I think there are not a lot of clips for more mental/emotional abuse , kind of pushing a sub into depression, sadness, and crying while repeating certain self-depressive mantras. Such clips can really make me feel why not give up everything for a Goddess, and makes me really obedient at least once watching..

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 292 Mb

Download: