Goddess Alexandra Snow

Title: A Better You Through Trance

Description:I really do enjoy watching you go down. When your eyelids close and your mouth is slightly agape I get to determine the type of journey you're going on. Sometimes that journey is one to me. Through trance you can follow me as I dance through your mind and create a better slave. But often times that journey is one to the deepest parts of yourself. You go down in trance and find yourself in an oasis of relaxation. A place where the fibers of being at your core are loose and malleable. Where your priorities shift and dance just like my body does. You can recreate yourself here. You can relax here. You can do anything you want here.

Format: MP4

Duration: 22 Min

Size: 439 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Timing is Everything

Description:You like to think you need a lot of wining and dining to get off, don’t you? You like to think you’re a man that can hold out for hours, just pumping away. You’re a fine male specimen of power and stamina, aren’t you? Hah! Well that’s a lie. I could give you five minutes and just a little nudge of my attention and you’d be spurting all over the place. But I don’t want your worship puddles right away. I want you to practice edging for me. I’ve got no use for two pump chumps in my world. You’re going to stroke and edge exactly as I say. Then you’re going to cum on command.

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 145 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: POV Tie & Tease

Description:There’s something so satisfying about binding a man so he cannot move or speak, and then teasing him. It’s satisfying for me of course, not you. I could care less about your satisfaction. That’s why today you’re going to be bound and gagged. I’m going to wrap those cock and balls of yours up in a neat little bow and watch them strain against the ropes as I tease you. No use wiggling or squirming. No matter how much you’d like you’re never even going to get a brush of my warm, soft skin. I can see your cock dripping now as I’m putting the last knots around your balls. Your spit dribbles down the sides of the gag as you’re salivating for my body. But no touching for you. Not today.

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 212 Mb

Download:

Title: The Sound of My Heels

Description:You’re such a simple foot slut. It doesn’t take much to get you hard and jerking. Half the time, I really don’t even need to talk. All I need to do is let you hear the click clack noise of my heels against hardwood floors and your cock grows swollen with anticipation. I think that’s what I’ll do. I’m just going to show off my beautiful feet in my expensive Louboutin heels. You’ll be filled with the sound of their hard points hitting the wood floor and you’ll be overcome with the urge to jerk. So sit back and relax.

Size: 225 Mb

Download:

Title: Kiss My Shiny Ass

Description:It’s been a little while since I’ve worn my shiniest pantyhose for you sluts. So, I figured I’d give a treat to you pantyhose lovers out there. You love the way these pantyhose grip my legs and thighs. These particular ones are nice and smooth. The shine on them reflects every curve as I move for the camera. You’re so hard just imagining your dick pressed up against the soft, slick texture of the pantyhose. From the curve of my ass to the soles of my feet,

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 168 Mb

Download:

Title: Up and Down Fractionation

Description:Now I've been known to delve into all different kinds of . Today I'm going back to a more challenging style called fractionation. Now this process involves a lot of up and down within your trance. You may feel off put at some points or taken off balance. That's okay. This style is meant to subvert any walls you still may have. With traditional trance patterns, you can find a way to anticipate the coming instructions or images and still may be able to erect barriers in your mind. Today there will be no barriers. Today you're going to go up and down for me like a wave on the ocean. Until suddenly that wave breaks into a white foam of pleasure and obedience. Today there will be no anticipation.

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 238 Mb

Download:

Title: Happiness and Slavery

Description:As men, you've all really fucked yourselves. You all like to imagine yourselves as these dominant creatures. You sense of righteousness in all that you do defines you. Especially when it comes to choosing what women you want to pursue. This system you all fall prey to commands that you pick the demure women, the soft women, the dull women. This leaves you with a craving all your life, you know? You start to hunger for the rough women, the sadistic women, the powerful, , beautiful, dominant women. The system men are born and raised in only herds you into my flock. It only leads you into this trap I've created. I've created a world where you can be weak, without being worthless. You can be submissive, without being less-than. You cannot be happy in the world that deems you in control of everything. That power is so overwhelming.

You can only be happy in slavery.

Size: 243 Mb

Download:

Title: Improvement Through Celibacy

Description:Do you ever wonder how much time you spend masturbating? An hour a week? Two? Ten? Do you ever think about what you could be doing with that time? I mean, if you weren't so obsessed with the feeling of your hand around your cock, you might do something useful. I know you sit there for hours on end, imagining that hand of yours is a mouth or pussy. But no self-respecting mouth or pussy would touch that limp dick of yours. You masturbate so much, even if you did get inside a woman you'd explode immediately with the change of sensation. You're so used to your hand. Maybe if you stopped masturbating, you could better your life. Take a break and see if you can earn some self-respect.

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 191 Mb

Download:

Title: Goddess Alexandra Snow & Mistress Ezada Sinn - Edging To Ruin

Description:Mistress Ezada Sinn and I are at it again! This lowly slave is tied down and has no idea what he's in for. His sissy clitty is going to get stroked after a long time in chastity. But it isn’t typical of us to be gentle. He’s going to be milked past the point of pleasure. We’re going to edge him until he has tears in his eyes and then drain him until his cock is red and sore. His fate may seem blessed at the start.

But he’ll soon learn that the ending will be anything but pleasurable.

Duration: 17 Min

Size: 339 Mb

Download:

Title: Cucked at A Sex Party

Description:Hello, dear. I know tonight has been hard for you. I brought you to this beautiful mansion with promises of a hot sex party. Only, I really had no intention of having sex with you while you’re here. The truth is harsh, but your cock hasn’t satisfied me in a long time. The men at these parties have been satisfying me for weeks now. Our sex life in our marriage has fizzled out. But I have an idea to make sure you get at least some satisfaction out of this. From now on I’m going to bring you to these parties locked in chastity and you’re going to watch these other men fuck me. I deserve to be fucked and you deserve to clean up after. It’s the only thing you’re good for.

You’re lucky I’m involving you in my sex life at all really.

Size: 229 Mb

Download:

Title: Cuck for My Feet

Description:Hey. I know we’ve been dating for a while, but I need to talk to you about something. You’ve grown stale and boring and clingy. I just don’t want anything to do with you anymore. Now don't cry, it’s just how it’s going to be. I know you’d do anything for me, and that’s just it. I could tell you to worship my feet while I have sex with other men and you’d just do it! You’re boring and a pushover. Wait, you *would* do that? Let’s put that to the test. If you can handle being my little cuck boyfriend and my little foot slave then I’ll let you keep dating me.

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 183 Mb

Download:

Title: Sucking Shemale Cock Doesn't Make You Gay, Or Does It?

Description:Goddess Alexandra Snow

Poor boy, LOL, I know that you just love fantasizing about cock and I know that you're really hung up on this idea that you might be gay. But don't worry, I have a solution for you. You should just be sucking shemale cock. If she looks like me with a beautiful face and a feminine body then is it really a big deal that she has a big cock? I think you're gonna really enjoy that experience. Especially if she's got a nice, huge cock and you can look up between her big tits and you can see her pretty face, then that's not gay, right?

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 274 Mb

Download:

Title: ED Cock Workout - Step 1

Description: Now, I know as a society we don’t like to talk about Erectile Disfunction. Men nowadays think that if they can’t get hard and stay hard indefinitely that something is inherently wrong with their penis. But there are lots of reasons one’s cock might not be “up” for sexual exploits. The way you eat, the way you exercise, even the way you masturbate can train your cock into a sad limp state. Well we’re going to work on that today. Through a series of cock workouts, we’re going to reawaken that pleasurable organ of yours. Just watch and jerk and learn.

Size: 226 Mb

Download:

ED_Cock_Workout-Step_1.mp4

Title: Filthy Ass Eater

Description: Look what we have here. There's a little ass eater in my midst. You do realize how disgusting your fetish is, right? All you want to do is smell and lick sweaty, dirty ass. All I have to do is bend over and you're already salivating for my little asshole. The worst part is, you don't even care what state it's in! You'll lick the dirtiest asshole without a care. That's how disgusting you are. Kneel down, you gross little pervert.

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 125 Mb

Download:

Download | Play it onlineMB

Filthy_Ass_Eater.mp4

Title: The Queen's Eggs Part 1: Preparation

Description: Featuring the delicious @RaevynxRose!

The alien Queen of a faraway planet has been looking for a new host for her young. She's searched from planet to planet, looking for the most healthy and beautiful of each race to implant her eggs into. She has found that the most lewd and perverted women of the universe serve has the best incubators for her eggs. Which is why today, Raevyn is her chosen host. Raevyn was just masturbating away when The Queen came down from her ship and flooded Raevyn with sexual pheromones. Raevyn became suddenly so very horny and couldn't resist the alien Queen's touch. Now The Queen is going to prepare her host by bringing her to orgasm.

Duration: 18 Min

Size: 352 Mb

Download:

The_Queens_Eggs_Part_1_Preparation.mp4

Title: I Want to Hurt You

Description: You think you can have a real relationship with a dominant woman like me? Think again, wimp. I’d eat you. I’d pull you inside out and leave you weeping on the floor. There’s no way you could handle my power or my tastes. I see little submissive men like you and I see prey ripe for the hunt. You’re much safer behind that computer screen of yours where you can jerk to yourself and avoid pain and humiliation.

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 128 Mb

Download:

I_Want_to_Hurt_You_.mp4

Title: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Masturbation Instruction Compilation 2014

Description: My JOI Compilations have been so successful and well -reviewed , I 'm doing another. Only this time , it 's full of starts and stops , edges and orgasm denials , and more stroke instructions than you can handle. It begins slowly and sensually , then accelerates into a high -paced jerk off frenzy. I am going to tease and torment you through some of this year 's best total masturbation control. I recommend that you clear your schedule tonight because you 're going to be worn out by the time we 're done.

Are you ready for this 30 -minute jerk off challenge?

Duration: 31 Min

Size: 326 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/h8dldqfys7fq/Goddess Alexandra Snow Masturbation Instruction Compilation 2014.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Submission is NOT a Gift

I keep hearing this silly notion that submission is a gift. No. Submission is a state of being. Biology gave that to you. Your submission is a natural response to my beauty and power. Just like your cock getting hard at the sight of me is a natural response. The real gift here is the gift of my time. The fact that you get to see me at all is the gift. That's the reality.Submission is not a prized thing to be given away, it's who you are.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 265 MB

Download Links:
Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Submission_is_NOT_a_Gift.mp4

https://filefox.cc/48j83qksx8jy/Goddess Alexandra Snow - Submission is NOT a Gift.mp4

Title: Service My Strap-On

Description: Today is going to be a fun day for you, slave. Today we’re finally going to explore your little slutty hole with my huge cock. I know you’ve been keeping up on all your anal training. I can see your cock growing hard at just the mention of my cock deep in your ass. But it won’t be all pleasure. You see, I don’t feel like using lube today. I think you’ll get the most rememberable experience if I just go in dry. I’m going to claim your asshole with my cock in exactly the way I want to.

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 198 Mb

Download:

https://filefox.cc/ecgxxe63rpj3/Service_My_Strap-On.mp4