Goddess Madam Violet - Vid

Title: Tits Torment

Description:I guarantee that I will have your mouth watering, your mind mush and your dick will be fucking weeping. A long, slow, deeply mesmerising tit worship session. A complete mind and body fuck, JUICY delicious tits and powerful brainwashing, h1pn otic language and imbedded commands, you are My prisoner from the very first second. My glorious tits right into your face, so close you can almost taste them, imagine that, I am literally rubbing in your face what you can NEVER have. The pleasure you feel is unparalleled when you get to stare UP at Me this way, how small and insignificant do you feel, weak? I can do anything to you, and you will let Me because you are obsessed, and so very weak for My perfect tits. Dick in hand you stroke which only increases My control over you. No distractions. Just My voice and My tits. Intense. As I seductively spill My powerful words into your gaping mind, you stare up at Me in rapture, cock THROBBING and you realise there is NO escape from this weakness you feel for Me and My PERFECT tits. I could drain you, leave you with nothing right now, I am the owner of your pleasure, your pain, and you are FALLING down and DOWN My rabbit hole. A slave to My tits, dumb, drained, owned. Whichever way this ends for you, you will KNOW that you are nothing but My toy, your pleasure and satisfaction only exist as a result of My schemes, or My whims, and in the face of such BEAUTY and POWER that is exactly how it should be isn't it slave. Contains: imbedded commands, tit worship, brainwashing, manipulation, JOI, tease and denial, findom, mind fuck,

Format: MP4

Duration: 17 Min

Size: 190.22 MB

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/1b0400628d74b9ec349f6455742f91fa/Goddess_Madam_Violet_-_Tits_Torment.mp4.html

https://k2s.cc/file/6b231866fd937/Goddess_Madam_Violet_-_Tits_Torment.mp4

http://rapidgator.net/file/1b0400628d74b9ec349f6455742f91fa/Goddess_Madam_Violet_-_Tits_Torment.mp4.html

Title: Mindfuck Body Worship

Description:Mastering the art of body worship is crucial if you wish to serve Me. I LOVE to have My delicious body worshipped and desired. Lucky for you, you serve a TRUE Goddess, sheer PERFECTION from head to toe. Whatever your fetish, whatever gets you HARD I have the MOST delicious version of it, face, eyes, lips, breasts, fingers, legs, ass, feet. The ultimate in Sexual Female power begins and ends with Me, I am PURE Goddess incarnate.Assume the correct position, naked and kneeling, and STROKE your dick. Worship Me from head to toe, lose yourself in My body as My seductive words breakdown your mind; you are so addicted to Me, and the way My body makes you feel, you will accept on a deep level everything I tell you. No question. Every inch of Me is a component in your destruction, and My mind-fucking words slide in so easily when youre hard and LOST in My perfect body. Lose yourself. My Agent Provocateur lingerie, elegant, expensive, deliciously arousing. Stroke, worship, lust, desire, but you will NOT cum. This is all about Me, snd the sacred ritual of body worship. I want you to edge into oblivion as I tease, torment, seductively taunt, My words twisting into your heart, leaving a deep dark scar on your mindContains: NLP, trance language, embedded commands and mind manipulation. Edging, tease and denial, Body worship, Feet, heels, naked breasts, lingerie, legs, ass.

Duration: 20 Min

Size: 231 Mb

Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Goddess Madam Violet - Aural Blowjob

Description:The sweetest most submissive blowjob of your life. AURAL pleasure ; ) Such a treat for you slave, you lucky, lucky boy! As your eyes just to the insane hotness before you you have already shifted into a more submissive mindset, there is simply too much STIMULATING information for your brain - so a part of it simply shuts down. Leading and pacing, imbedded commands, double binds finished with a countdown deepener ensure that you are My psychological prisoner, trapped with nowhere to go but even deeper. When I have induced you thoroughly I begin to play with you. My silken tongue the sweetest of poisons, My words reaching out to you and wrapping themselves around your throbbing dick, It is easy of you to imagine My words like a tongue, flicking the tip of your engorged head, long slow licks up and down your erection...Yes slave, stroke your cock and listen as I use the power of metaphor to give you the best blowjob of your life. Every time I touch Myself you go deeper, every move I make is spellbinding. As always building your pleasure with precision, I show you just how My words lap at your HARD cock, licking and sucking My finger, hearing the noises makes it so real as one word after another DEEPENS My control and PUSHES you further to the edge. So EASY to imagine My perfect lips and pink tongue running up and down your dick, filling your balls with SO much CUM. The sexual torment is relentless, you can barely hold it together, IMAGINE Me swallowing all that delicious creamy CUM. MmmmmImagaine THAT as you get into the correct position to receive your hot creamy load in your own face...by now you will OBEY, you have NO choice, you just want to PLEASE you want to CUM in your face, end this DIVINE blowjob the right way! CUM for Me slave, on My count, MMMMmmmmmmmm taste that say submission, so SWEET : ) Contains: hip n0sis, double binds, imbedded commands, countdown deepener, finger snaps, trigger words, tease, masturbation instruction, cum countdown, cei, Loubs, stockings, tit worship.

Duration: 22 Min

Size: 599 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Goddess Madam Violet - Cum HARD I Want It ALL Mindfuck

Description:This contains real mind-fucking under the influence of hipn0sis, proceed at your own risk,

My beauty, grace, and honeyed English tones naturally mesmerising, the imbedded commands irresistible. That pink pussy in your mind swells, and spreads, and begins to drip, wider with every number. A deeply arousing metaphor guaranteed to have your pussy-mind DEEP down and nothing but a pulsing, aching black hole ready to be fucked so HARD.

You can never get enough of this, I understand I am the same. More and more is never enough. We both want the same things, and you are going to give it to U/us, you are going to give U/us aaaallllll of it, every last drop because your insatiable pussy-mind is a whore for My words a filthy slut for My power.

I encourage you to STROKE your dick because I want ALL of your CUM. I want to DRAIN your balls, leaving nothing left, I WANT it, I will TAKE it. Using your cock as My tool it is easy to get you to GIVE ME your hipn0tically binding promise that you will give Me ALL of IT.

In the moments before blowing a MASSIVE load of hot, submissive CUM when your PULSING pussy-mind WIDE open I slide in deep and FUCK you HARD, you WILL give Me ALL of it slave, in a way you never expected . I leave a cock-curse in place as a fail-safe and then I COMMAND you to give Me every last drop of CUM in your body.

Contains: hipn0sis, manipulation, mind-fuck, brainwashing, financial domination, female domination, mental domination, hipn0tic metaphor, imbedded commands, masturbation encouragement, cock-curse fail safe : )

Format: WMV

Duration: 25 Min

Size: 400 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download: