Goddess Madam Violet - Vid

Title: Dangerously Dependant cock Training

Description: Weve established that I own your cock; its simply so much happier, more content in My possession. But there are so many ways to compound this fact, to elicit feelings, reactions, chemical, physiological and psychological chain reactionsto really make you live the experience, to feel and know profoundly that your stunning diabolical Goddess owns and controls your cockThis training session will make sure your cock needs Me. Sounds innocent enough, but NEED is a powerful emotion, NEED comes from a place of weakness, need takes away your power, your control, and gives it to Me. An addiction is with you for life. I use a classic, traditional induction and deepening techniques, not unlike what I would use for My vanilla clients, but with a very dark twist. I do so love contrast. Sit back, relax, and watch My swinging pendant. Watch as it glints and gleams and swings back and forth, getting sleepier and sleepier, using anchors and triggers to take you down even more, and then down those familiar stairs, all the way down to the very bottom. Then like I said, your dick is about to gain a very unhealthy dependance on Me. It will NEED Me only Me. I will programme you to know that I do not share. When your mind is wide open like that, and you are firmly in My clutches.eyes glazed as you lose yourself in My body, stroking mindlessly, deliciously. All the programming just slides right in, it is so easy. Disarm you with My body, and undo you with My voice, with My words I am manipulating the actual physical wiring in, your brain this is REAL. I really shouldnt be allowed to fuck with mens minds like this. I am far too powerful. Contains Eye fixation induction, deepeners, finger snaps, anchors, triggers, suggestions, nlp, breast worship, holdups, cum countdown, binaural tones

Format: MP4

Duration: 20 Min

Size: 201 Mb

Resolution: 960x540

Download:
http://rapidgator.net/file/feee47ee1601482aa4312cce6bb16c89/Madam_Viol.mp4.html

http://k2s.cc/file/e841248f901f7/Madam_Viol.mp4