Goddess Tierra - Video Thread

Title: Jerk With Your Credit Card In Your Mouth

Description: Goddess Tierra

You’re back for more wallet abuse. You can’t stay away from me. You’re addicted to stroking and paying. You’re so fucking easy. You’re already so horny and excited just from staring at me. So while you’re stupid and horny, I want you to pull out your credit card and stick it right in your mouth. Now get down on your knees, put your cock in your hand, and look up at me on your screen with your credit card in your mouth and start stroking. Oh I know that is turning you on so much. Pay pigs like you love when I degrade you before I take all of your cash. I’ll bet your cock is already throbbing and twitching in your hand, making you so weak.

Jerk to me with your credit card in your mouth, loser. You look like a true human atm. And you love it because you know that’s all you are to me. You’re on your knees, ready to spend for me. I know you’re eager to get started. Because it only feels good when you pay, doesn’t it piggy? Jerk it faster my little human atm. I know it feels so good. And I want it to feel good, because the better it feels, the dumber you get, the more you spend. I know exactly what makes you tick.

How does that feel, jerking with your credit card in your mouth? I’ll bet it feels really good. I wonder how many human atms are on their knees jerking to me right now. You know you’re just one of many. You mean nothing to me. But yet you’re still so desperate for my attention that you’ll financially degrade yourself in any way I tell you to.

Stare and stroke my mesmerized piggy. I’m going to have your head spinning in a financial trance. I know you’re loving this. You’re going to want to do it all the time. Stroke faster my little human atm, and as you stroke all you can think about is handing over your money to me. You wanna go broke for me right now, don’t you? I love draining you. And as I tell you this you feel your cock twitch in your hands. All this talk of me draining you has you on the edge. I know you can’t wait to pay me.

Format: WMV

Duration: 00:06:43

Size: 231.15 MB

Resolution: 960x540

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/0a6ae564b53b304e7eac19b3d0a11245/tierrawallet-wmvhd.wmv.html

http://k2s.cc/file/ebb68f33edde3/tierrawallet-wmvhd.wmv

Title: High And Humiliated

Description: Are you high again? LOL! You’re always high when you’re on HumiliationPOV. You just can’t help yourself. It just feels so good to be humiliated by all these hot brats while you’re high. Go on, watch me and take another hit. I know you want to. Smoke through the whole video. I’m going to get you so high and humiliate you because that’s what you love. Admit it loser. You live to get high and jerk and get humiliated. It turns you on so much.

Format: MP4

Duration: 00:06:05

Size: 209.4 MB

Resolution: 960x540

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/aaa4e808b8c07e22950d991302a7e412/tierrahigh-wmvhd.rar.html

http://k2s.cc/file/15c1459f4a152/tierrahigh-wmvhd.rar

Title: Itty Bitty Sissy White Clitty

Description: Goddess Tierra

Your little itty bitty sissy white clitty just can’t stay away. You come back for more of my humiliation and laughter all the time, you stupid white boys. Look at that thing, it’s getting hard! LOL! You can barely tell. There’s just this tiny nub poking out. It’s so little and tiny. You’re such a loser. That little sissy clitty gets hard every time you look at me. Isn’t that right? You just can’t resist the urge to stroke that itty bitty sissy white clitty to my gorgeous ebony body.

Stroke it for me. This is all the excitement you’ll get. No one’s ever going to fuck your little sissy clitty. You’re not going to put that little thing anywhere near me. Use your two fingers and pump away at your little tiny dick. Stroke it in your panties, I know you have them on for me. Stroke it for me bitch, you little sissy. You love this don’t you? Of course you do. You love the opportunity to jerk that little white dick of yours to your ebony goddess. You white boys are so easy. Every time you look at me your clitty just springs to attention.

Keep rubbing that little clitty of yours, but don’t you dare cum until I tell you. C’mon loser, stroke your little itty bitty white sissy clitty for me. I’m such a tease. You stupid white boys just can’t get enough of my perfect, round ebony ass. Stroke it to my goddess ass. Stroke that little clitty. Little itty bitty clitties like that shouldn’t even be allowed to cum. But I love to hear you white boys whimper so I’m going to tease you some more with my perfect ebony goddess body.

Stroke it faster loser. I know you want to shoot that load. Stroke that little clitty with your two fingers. I know you’re so close to shooting your little load. Nothing big comes out of little dick. You cum like a little sissy too, you’re so fucking pathetic.

Duration: 00:05:51

Size: 201.31 MB

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/7821f08b4e4b14ec44a752c4d245c604/tierrasissysph-wmvhd.rar.html

http://k2s.cc/file/b3b6994ab61df/tierrasissysph-wmvhd.rar

Title: Real Loser Exposing By Goddess Tierra

Description:You get off on everyone knowing what a pathetic little slave you are for me. You Love when I mention your name. It's so sad. You'll do Anything for some fucking attention. You losers jerk off furiously when I write your name in my blog. You want the whole wide world to know you're a pathetic bitch for me. But I'm not just going to Give you that privilege. You love it too much, and you don't deserve it. So I'm not going to post your ugly face or your tiny little dick on My site... unless you BEG me.

Beg me to expose you on my website and on twitter. I have thousands of followers who will see what a pathetic loser you are, and you are going to beg me for that honor. And you're going to beg me because you want it so badly. You want to jerk off seeing yourself exposed to the world. It fucking turns you on so much!

So here's what you're going to do. You're going to write, 'Tierra's Pathetic Bitch' on yourself, and you're going to take a picture. I want it to be Really humiliating. Then send me that photo and beg me to post it. Show me how badly you want it. I know you crave this, you need this.

There are going to be so many guys who want this, so you better beg really good, make your email stick out from all the others by being the most pathetic. I'm not going to expose every single one of you and I Know how many guys are going to come begging for the honor of being on my blog or on my twitter account. Just having me acknowledge you and post your picture is more than your tiny little dick and brain can handle.

And your picture better be top notch too, if your picture sucks I'm not posting it. This is going to be like a loser competition. Who's the biggest loser for Goddess Tierra? Here's my email losers... Tierra@.

Duration: 5 Min

Size: 152 Mb

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Drain Yourself

Description:Get your cock and wallet out my little cash cow! Time to completely drain you of EVERYTHING! You cant resist a Goddess Tierra mindfuck and wallet tease and this definitely wont be easy for you sucker. I have no mercy destroying you today!

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 145 Mb

Download:

Title: GT Sissy Training

Description:I figured you out loser! you are different than the rest of them I know exactly what a bitch like you craves and for the first time ever I'm going to train you sissy bitches properly starting today! Get you pink panties ready slut!

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 240 Mb

Download: