Pussy Preferred Liza Rowe, Dava Foxx

Actress: Liza Rowe, Dava Foxx
Name: Pussy Preferred

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 978 MiB
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Duration: 38 min 38 s

Dava reached her tipping point when her stepdaughter, Liza, nonchalantly said that she returned home around 3 am. It wasn't Liza's first time missing her curfew. Dava pleaded with her stepdaughter to do more with her life after graduating H.S. but Liza only wanted to hang with her friends or watch t.v. all day. Liza lacked ambition to hold down a job and contribute to the household so Dava offered her part time job with her private company. Liza was surprisingly interested in her stepmom's secret affairs. Dava explained to Liza that she needed to learn how to take care her high-end clients and that she was willing to teach her. Soon after, Dava had a taste of Liza's sweet lips and then eased her way down her sweet pussy. Initially Liza was in shock but she calmed her nerves and enjoyed the wet tongue licking her clam. Dava relentlessly tongue fucked and licked her tight little asshole. After having multiple orgasms for the first time, Liza found her self sucking on her stepmom's clit. She loved every minute of her experience and learned everything she needed to start her new job.

DOWNLOAD: Pussy Preferred

stels2245

Licking Labias Veronica Avluv, Abby North, Kelly Greene

Actress: Veronica Avluv, Abby North, Kelly Greene
Name: Licking Labias

File information:
Size: 1.13 GiB
Duration: 45 min 34 s

Kay arranged a yoga meetup with Abby North, Veronica Avluv and Kelly Greene. A few hours prior to the meetup, Kay cancelled with Abby and Veronica and asked them to relay the message to Kelly. The girls decided not to inform Kelly and show up for the yoga meetup as planned. Soon after Kelly arrived, the girls told her that the meetup was cancelled. Kelly was confused so Avluv and Veronica revealed their ulterior motive. They explained to Kelly that they knew and were curious about her secret relationship with Kay. Kelly was shocked for a few seconds but then she recognized the opportunity that was presented to her. She answered a few questions and then offered to demonstrate how girls can have fun when a cock is not around. Soon enough, Kelly had Abby and Veronica kissing, ass licking and tongue fucking each other. The girls experienced multiple orgasms and then were squirted on by Kelly.

DOWNLOAD: Licking Labias

stels2245

Booby Director Nikki, Tarzan

Actress: Nikki, Tarzan
Name: Booby Director

File information:
Size: 641 MiB
Duration: 25 min 21 s

Niki was home and expecting a priceless package that her husband had purchased for her. But their handyman apparently dropped it, unbeknownst to Niki. When they opened it up, to her shock and disappointment, the contents were shattered. Niki was not only sad but extremely pissed off. While she was chastising her handyman for his shoddy work, she noticed him staring at her rack. This happened often to her because Niki had a great pair of tits. She told him that her husband would fire him for his negligence. So she decided to make him fuck her and she wouldn't tell her husband. He was scared at first, but Niki was so banging that he had to listen to his dick and plow her. He saved his job and got to fuck a hot chick. Not a bad day to be a handyman!

DOWNLOAD: Booby Director

stels2245

Alpha Milf Alexis Fawx, Peter Green

Actress: Alexis Fawx, Peter Green
Name: Alpha Milf

File information:
Size: 504 MiB
Duration: 19 min 53 s

It was raining all day but I was busy as usual when I got a call to come get a SUV parked in a tow away zone. I was almost out of there when these 2 babes approached and I realized this could get interesting. One of them was really fired up even though I repeatedly told her I basically didn't give a fuck and she needed to pay up. Thats when Alexis Fawx took over the situation, telling her friend to leave that she would handle this. My dream came true when the word handjob came out of her mouth and next thing I knew not only was I getting a top notch blowjob, but she couldn't resist this cock and we fucked like crazy in the truck. Big Titties and a big ass got her car back and got fucked just like she wanted!

DOWNLOAD: Alpha Milf

stels2245

Fierce Fawx Alexis Fawx, Brad Hart

Actress: Alexis Fawx, Brad Hart
Name: Fierce Fawx

File information:
Size: 782 MiB
Duration: 30 min 54 s

Brad and his dad were watching the game and his step mom, Alexis Fawx, just got back from her workout. She was looking hot in that tight outfit. She told Brad she was taking a shower and see stared at him as she walked by. In the bathroom, Alexis undressed and revealed her big tits and juicy ass. She began showering and got all soaped up. She began playing with her soapy pussy. Brad crept into the bathroom and began spying on her and recording video with his phone. After a while, she noticed him and was startled. She told him to put that phone down. She took charge of the situation and had her step son undress. She sucked and fucked his cock. She got her pussy pounded in the shower and got man juice all over her big jugs.

DOWNLOAD: Fierce Fawx

stels2245

Freaky Elektra Elektra Rose, Syren De Mer, Isiah Maxwell

Actress: Elektra Rose, Syren De Mer, Isiah Maxwell
Name: Freaky Elektra

File information:
Size: 1.03 GiB
Duration: 41 min 48 s

Syren and Isiah came home for a little one-on-one action. Syren, knowing fully well that her hubby was not going to be around, decided to bring her side action to her house. After some long dick sucking and some juicy pussy eating, the unpredictable happened. Syren got caught by her step-daughter with about 6 inches of dick down her throat. Good thing Syren was quick on her feet and instead spun the situation to the fact that her step-daughter had never been with a black guy before. Not to mention, one with such a monster of a penis. Syren and Elektra quickly got down on some double action of getting fucked and sucking pussy simultaneously. The obvious winner in this situation was Isiah. Lucky mofo, literally.

DOWNLOAD: Freaky Elektra

stels2245

Banging Gabby Gabriella Sky, Bruce Venture

Actress: Gabriella Sky, Bruce Venture
Name: Banging Gabby

File information:
Size: 700 MiB
Duration: 27 min 39 s

A damsel in distress is sometimes good for sex. In this case, she just really needed to kill some time. Tow truck took her car and her wallet with it. I offered my companionship services and some money to help her in her situation. Because we all know how bad tow trucks can be. She was definitely a fun chick, she knew exactly what was in store and wasted no time unzipping my pants and going downtown. I fucked her till I spread my jizz all over face. She helped make sure it was properly smeared on her face as she wiped it all over her face with my dick in hand.

DOWNLOAD: Banging Gabby

stels2245

Hey Mrs R Jenni Robinson, Seth Gamble

Actress: Jenni Robinson, Seth Gamble
Name: Hey Mrs R

File information:
Size: 679 MiB
Duration: 26 min 51 s

Jenni Robinson is a magazine writer who was sent by her editor to interview the Hunter. She arrived as a sceptic and left as a believer in his hunting abilities. Jenni started the interview with a few standard questions but quickly found her wrapped in the Hunters bizarre web of sex escapades. Hunter peaked her interest when he his hard schlong saluted her wondering eyes. Soon enough, Jenni was tearing her clothes off begging for the cock. Hunter stuffed her mouth and then her tight pussy. He eventually gave her a jizz facial which earned him a great review.

DOWNLOAD: Hey Mrs R

stels2245

Back Action Zoey Taylor, Veronica Avluv

Actress: Zoey Taylor, Veronica Avluv
Name: Back Action

File information:
Size: 1.44 GiB
Duration: 58 min 10 s

Veronica was feeling frisky, so she pulled out her nice big MILF tits and hot pussy and started getting naughty on the webcam. She wasn't aware that her step daughter Cali had got home early. Cali quietly looked for Veronica and came in on her right in the middle of it. She was pretty shocked, but Veronica convinced her it could be fun to share the experience. Pretty soon these sexy ladies were sharing in the naughty fun. Moms do lick teens, and Veronica went wild on Cali's sweet teen pussy and ass. She worked all her holes until she had orgasmed, and Cali returned the favor. It was an awesome MILF and teen lesbian sex romp you won't want to miss!

DOWNLOAD: Back Action

stels2245

Sweet Sensation Mckenzi Reynolds, Brianna Ray

Actress: Mckenzi Reynolds, Brianna Ray
Name: Sweet Sensation

File information:
Size: 871 MiB
Duration: 34 min 25 s

Mckenzi Reynolds rear ended Brianna Ray in a car accident. Brianna told her she had a mechanic that could come fix her car and her husband would never find out. While they were waiting for the mechanic, Brianna began to rub on Mckenzis sexy defined legs. Mckenzi enjoyed the way Brianna rubbed her hot legs and soon after, they were in Briannas bedroom, undressing each other. They licked each others pussies and assholes. It turned out to be a great day.

DOWNLOAD: Sweet Sensation

stels2245

Cock Swap Nina Elle, Naomi Woods, Seth Gamble

Actress: Nina Elle, Naomi Woods, Seth Gamble
Name: Cock Swap

File information:
Size: 969 MiB
Duration: 38 min 16 s

Naomi Woods and her boyfriend, Seth Gamble were just waking up in the morning. Set tried to get some morning action, but Naomi did not have time. She needed to go to work. Seth needed a ride to work as well, but Naomi did not have time to drop him off. She told him to ask her step mom, Nina Elle. Seth was going over to talk to her when he noticed she was in her room naked and getting dressed. She quietly spied on her and took video with his cell phone. She caught him and deleted the video. She began yelling at him and then she notice his big hard on in his pants. She instantly grabbed and began sucking on it through the underwear. She pulled his underwear off and sucked and fucked that cock. She was riding that dick when her step daughter, Naomi, caught them. She was furious, but Nina explained what happened and soon after, they were both sucking and fucking his cock. They took turns getting their pussies rammed and got that cream.

DOWNLOAD: Cock Swap

stels2245

Lady Lovers Nikita Von James, Brianna Ray

Actress: Nikita Von James, Brianna Ray
Name: Lady Lovers

File information:
Size: 893 MiB
Duration: 35 min 18 s

We got a hot MND this week for you guys. Brianna Ray invites over Nikita Von James to employ her for her tailoring abilities. Little did she know that Nikita was a russian bombshell. Her huge tits and big ass are almost big enough to distract you from her hot ass accent. Brianna's body on the other hand, proved too distracting for Nikita to focus on the task at hand. She couldn't keep her hands to herself. Who can blame her? The measurement taking quickly turned into an all out pussy licking session. Two hot MILFS just enjoying each other's body is a beautiful sight.

DOWNLOAD: Lady Lovers

stels2245

So Juicy Julianna, Peter Green

Actress: Julianna, Peter Green
Name: So Juicy

File information:
Size: 656 MiB
Duration: 25 min 55 s

Peter was on a house call for a personal training session. Juilanna needy some attention and help, but she had another plan on her mind. Juilanna didn't really care about what Peter's different types of workouts were. She just wanted his dick and let him know that she was pressed for time. He tried to brush it off, but once he felt her tits and saw that plump rump, he fell in love. Her curves were nothing to deny. She pulled out his dick and there was nothing he was going to do about it. Juilanna was a frisky, horny, hottie that knew how to please. Peter struggled to keep up as the trainer got a session on his own.

DOWNLOAD: So Juicy

stels2245

Adore Adara Adara Ace, Seth Gamble

Actress: Adara Ace, Seth Gamble
Name: Adore Adara

File information:
Size: 784 MiB
Duration: 30 min 59 s

We were on our way to get some pizza and walking up to the restaurant when out of nowhere came this ultimate MILF walking right towards us. She seemed kind of upset so we had to ask her what was wrong. After showing us the lingerie she was not able to return and some chit chat about things not working out with her ex, we asked her to come back to our place and she enthusiastically agreed. I could not believe the bubble ass on this MILF, her body was so tight. Adara Ace took me to school and I was all in on this mega MILF.

DOWNLOAD: Adore Adara

stels2245

Lady Lover Aaliyah Love, Aspen Ora

Actress: Aaliyah Love, Aspen Ora
Name: Lady Lover

File information:
Size: 1 003 MiB
Duration: 39 min 37 s

Aspen came to visit her friend, but she was not home. Aspen decided to take a shower while she waited for her friend to come home from work. Her friends mom, Aaliyah Love, was home and she overheard Aspen taking a shower. Aaliyah got undressed and decided to take a shower with Aspen. Aspen was startled when Aaliyah jumped in the shower with her. Aspen just finished and Aaliyah helped her dry off her luscious body. She began rubbing and kissing Aspen and she was hesitant at first, but she came around. The action continued in the bedroom where they licked each other pussies and assholes.

DOWNLOAD: Lady Lover

stels2245

Naughty In Net Jessica Rayne, Levi Cash

Actress: Jessica Rayne, Levi Cash
Name: Naughty In Net

File information:
Size: 864 MiB
Duration: 34 min 9 s

We had just had a girl cancel on us when Jessica Rayne drove by to say hello. She told us she was out shopping for a sexy outfit for tonight's party. We asked her to come hang out for a bit and she happily obliged. After some small talk and a titty flash, we asked her to come back to our place. Once there, she paraded the sexy fishnet bodysuit she had purchased. Of course, Levi couldn't keep his hands off. He gave her a good pussy licking and then bent her over and gave her a good fucking against the wall. She then got on her knees and returned the favor with a great blow job. The two then moved to the bed to continue and finished with Jessica getting a hot facial.

DOWNLOAD: Naughty In Net

stels2245

Cum Craver Tara Morgan, Ray Veness

Actress: Tara Morgan, Ray Veness
Name: Cum Craver

File information:
Size: 1 004 MiB
Duration: 39 min 39 s

Ray Veness came home from shopping and went into the back room to try on a new outfit. Her step daughter, Tara Morgan, came home and sneaked over to her purse. She quietly grabbed money from her step moms purse. Her step mom, Ray, came out and caught her stealing the money. Ray explained that they could share the money together, but first Tara had to agree to Rays conditions. Ray started undressing Tara and soon after Tara was sucking on Rays big juicy tits. They licked each others pussies and assholes.

DOWNLOAD: Cum Craver

stels2245

Amazing Lady Lola Vaughn, Seth Gamble

Actress: Lola Vaughn, Seth Gamble
Name: Amazing Lady

File information:
Size: 797 MiB
Duration: 31 min 30 s

I was at a club the other night and noticed a hot MILF getting wild and loose. I probably could have fucked her that night but what would be the fun in that. I rather share it with you guys. I approached her and we started talking, I needed to build some credit. Her name was Lola Vaughn and she was a real estate agent by day and a party animal by night. Being the astute guy that I am I told her I would like to set up an appointment for her to check out "my house", which I wanted to put up for sale. After meeting up with her couple days later, I took her back home. She smelled our bullshit from a mile a way. She knew I just wanted to appraise her body. Once I stopped playing games and just showed her the square footage of my dick, she knew what time it was. She got to the undressing quick. A deep blow job ensued and then I fucked her silly. She was begging for the cum so I liquidated my assets and deposited them on her face.

DOWNLOAD: Amazing Lady

stels2245

My Mia Mia Malkova, Tanya Tate

Actress: Mia Malkova, Tanya Tate
Name: My Mia

File information:
Size: 882 MiB
Duration: 34 min 51 s

Mia Malkova confided in her mother how she was having sexual thoughts about women and her mom freaked out. She immediately sent her to Tanya Tate, a therapist friend of hers whom she hoped would help. Mia showed up for their first session and was a bit reticent earlier on but Tanya knew how to make her feel comfortable and open up to her. It obviously helped tremendously how hot Mia thought her new therapist was, but their immediate connection should also be attributed to her skills as a therapist. All the conversation about lesbian sex and how gorgeous women were just got Tanya revved up and ready to go herself. She also had many dalliances with women and although most of that was in the past for her, somehow Mia rekindled all those sexual appetites that Tanya thought were long gone. Mia noticed how horny Tanya was getting and took advantage of the chance to sleep with such a beautiful older woman. Finding out she had experience with women just sweetened the deal for Mia and Tanya agreed to show her a few things which would help her in her future sexual liaisons with the same sex. Tanya instructed Mia on how to eat her out and also dipped her tongue into Mia's young, teen pussy. Mia's ass was so inviting Tanya couldn't help but stick her tongue in her asshole as she plunged her fingers into her sweet, delicious pussy.

DOWNLOAD: My Mia

stels2245

Aaliyah Knows Best Aaliyah Love, Marsha May, Alex Davis

Actress: Aaliyah Love, Marsha May, Alex Davis
Name: Aaliyah Knows Best

File information:
Size: 1.10 GiB
Duration: 44 min 22 s

Marsha May and her man Alex came home to get it on. Little did they know sexy step mommy, Aaliyah Love was cleaning up after her. She heard them come upstairs, so she stepped into the closet because she had some suspicions to investigate. Aaliyah's friend told her that her step daughter Marsha was getting her way around town. Marsha and her man started right up, and she went to town on his cock. Aaliyah couldn't help herself but to get turned on, so she dropped her panties. She was rubbing her pussy in the closet as she watch these teens get freaky. She had enough of herself and wanted some dick. She came out of the closet, but in a different kind of way. They confronted, but all was well that ended well. Step mommy Aaliyah took charged to show off her own experience. These there made the best of the of each other. Marsha had to clean more than her room after the enormous load she took to the face.

DOWNLOAD: Aaliyah Knows Best