Mixed Greg Lansky and his studio - Tushy, Blacked

Alexandrina

All About Ashlynn

"Boy, have we got a treat for you. It's our contract star, Ashlynn Brooke, getting wild and rowdy in five hot new scenes! Watch her bounce on Tommy Gunn's one-eyed cleaver, then get pounded by Mark Wood in the beaver. After that, watch her get it just the way she likes it from Ramon Nomar, Jordan Ash, and Marco Banderas. She's just a simple southern girl that loves to show her skills, so she'll do whatever it takes to pay the bills! It's all about Ashlynn, baby...all day long!"

Studio: Digital Sin
Producer: Greg Lansky
Genre: All sex
Cast: Ashlynn Brooke, Tommy Gunn, Mark Wood, Ramon Nomar, Jordan Ash, Marco Banderas.

Format: avi
File Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 2h 9min
Resolution: 544x304
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1 370 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio (MPEG Audio Layer 3), 128 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels

All_About_Ashlynn.part1.rar
All_About_Ashlynn.part2.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexandrina

My First Interracial 3

AVN and XBiz award winning studio BLACKED.com is proud to present to you the third installment of its most popular series, "My First Interracial Vol. 3." Featuring an exclusive first interracial in every single scene! Watch new starlet Sabrina Banks, superstar Aidra Fox, curvy sensation Alexis Rodriguez and Presley Hart all share their passion for BBC. This movie is about quality! It offers next level production values and is directed by award winning director Greg Lansky.

Studio: Blacked
Genre: 18+ Teens, Big Cocks, First Interracial, Gonzo, Interracial
Cast: Aidra Fox, Sabrina Banks, Presley Hart, Alyssa Gadson, Shane Diesel, Prince Yahshua, Jason Brown.

Format: mp4
File Size: 978 MB
Duration: 2h 24min
Resolution: 720x406
Video: AVC, 818 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC (AAC LC), 124 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels

My_First_Interracial_3.part1.rar
My_First_Interracial_3.part2.rar

Alexandrina

My First Interracial 4

BLACKED.com is proud to present the fourth installment in this award winning series. "My First Interracial Vol. 4," features exclusive, genuine first time interracial sexual experiences in every scene! Cover girl Cadence Lux delivers in her Blacked debut, going head to head with Flash Brown. New starlet Skye West flips the script and takes family friend Rob Piper on a wild ride. Chloe Amour has her BBC cherry broken by the suave Mr. Piper and blonde haired teen-aged Melissa May has her fantasy fulfilled in a fun interracial romp with Flash Brown!

Genre: Gonzo, IR
Cast: Cadence Lux, Sky West, Chloe Amour, Melissa May

Format: mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 2h 25min
Resolution: 720x400
Video: AVC, 892 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC (AAC LC), 124 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels

My_First_Interracial_4.part1.rar
My_First_Interracial_4.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Plump Round Rumps

When they start shakin' their rumps, the whole block begins to bump. And that's because we've got the nicest asses in the business doin' the melon dance with a banana twist. Jenny Hendrix gets her pussy impaled by Marco's spaghetti yeti. ... Full DescriptionNikki Kane pleads for mercy with John Strong because he's just so long. Alexis Texas and Ricki White are anything but tight after their session of ball busting & cock thrusting. And finally, Julia Bond gets her tootsie hole ripped up from the lips up. So come on & jump on this wagon, because it's full of some plump round rumps!

Studio: Digital Sin
Genre: All Sex, Anal, Big Butts
Cast: Marco Banderas, Alexis Texas, Jenny Hendrix, Ricki White, Julia Bond, Nikki Kane, Manuel Ferrara, Mark Ashley

Format: avi
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 2h 28min
Resolution: 512x288
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1 189 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio (MPEG Audio Layer 3), 114 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels

Plump_Round_Rumps.part1.rar
Plump_Round_Rumps.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Black & White 5

BLACKED.com is proud to present the fifth installment in its AVN award-winning series, “Black & White.” Filmed & directed by 2016 AVN Director Of The Year Greg Lansky, “Black & White Vol. 5” has a cast of beautiful natural girls experiencing interracial sex for the first time and loving it. Amazing cover girl Ariana Marie indulges in her desires with Flash Brown. Joseline Kelly plays a sorority girl who lets her fantasy become reality and petite Rachel James gives in to her strong desires for BBC. Sugar baby Kimberly Brix takes a lover, ending in a stunning creampie. Shot with incredible production value and state of the art erotic cinematography, “Black & White Vol. 5” is quality you can’t find anywhere else! You will appreciate the attention to detail.

Genre: Gonzo, Interracial
Cast: Ariana Marie, Kimberly Brix, Rachel James, Joseline Kelly

Format: m4v
File Size: 1 008 MB
Duration: 2h 4min
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1 020 Kbps, 25.501 fps
Audio: AAC (AAC LC), 104 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Black_&_White_5.part1.rar
Black_&_White_5.part2.rar