hailey leigh bedroom in blue new set :D

taquito

Hey Dudes someone have this set? hailey leigh bedroom in blue, and if you have it could you uploaded?, also if someone can explain me or post me a link to post some threads to give my contibuttion for the forum it will be great :D

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I uploaded it yesterday into my datafile account (I expected this request) but deleted it by mistake. I'm reuploading right now.
About "how to post" tutorial send me a conversation about what you don't understand and I'll help you

SAN

taquito

Hey San my question is i like to share pictures like you but i try to find some host like imagefap etc to upload pictures also i want to upload the rar set but can you tell me pages withou pay? i i know that can upload on mega server but i doesnt know whats pages without pay are allowed on the forum etc i have some accounts and i upload but then arent allowed :/ im confused about that XD

BigFunProd

Hi,

could I request all the missing sets :)

And for the fun of it maybe a list of all sets with the set numbers? The last sets had only the name so I am not sure if I am missing any down the line.

Thanks in advance

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

could I request all the missing sets :)

And for the fun of it maybe a list of all sets with the set numbers? The last sets had only the name so I am not sure if I am missing any down the line.

Thanks in advance
The Bedroom In Blue set was published on May 1st 2015. Supposedly it's set # 164 (at least that's the only number I can see inside set's URL), I never download sets looking at their number but only to set's name ;)

About your "missing content" request: I am working on the upload of everything, but it will need some time because I have got another project to take care of (a website rip of another model), btw I will try to start posting HL sets and videos in the next days but remember I will only use set's name and not number, I'm too lazy to check all of them again inside haileyleigh.com :D

SAN

P.S. anyway maybe the following files can help you, is a list of picture sets from page 1 (most recent) to 7 (older)

you can also use the list to request what set you'd like to see as the first one ;)
there are also a few candid shots and videos I will upload but I didn't post the previews because (as said) I'm a lazy guy

SAN

aaronmb316

Glass rose dildo and private dancer, not sure about the last one. They were zips from her old site. They should be fairly easy to find.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well, not in pictures but there are videos where she does.
yep, I had a deeper look to the videos collection and there's at least one video form HaileyLeigh.com website with a toy, the one you posted the preview, called FUN WITH TOY

I haven't got the HaileysHideaway material actually, so I don't know about that, but you proved me there's something good there too ;)

SAN

haileyFANATIC

Hi! I see many people have the same problem which means we can't find new content from haileyleigh.com. For example on her site (in Videos section) I've found screens of some new vids, but unfortunately they were uploaded nowhere. It's possible that they weren't unlocked even for members of her site yet.

Here's the pic with these vids. I marked them in red rectangle.

These are 4 videos which names or numbers I don't know :/ . Perhaps if You have an access to her member content You could find them and upload to Hailey Leigh thread in this forum. It would be really nice and I'll be very greatful :D.

Thanks for all help and sets you've already uploaded :)

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hi! I see many people have the same problem which means we can't find new content from haileyleigh.com. For example on her site (in Videos section) I've found screens of some new vids, but unfortunately they were uploaded nowhere. It's possible that they weren't unlocked even for members of her site yet.

Here's the pic with these vids. I marked them in red rectangle.

These are 4 videos which names or numbers I don't know :/ . Perhaps if You have an access to her member content You could find them and upload to Hailey Leigh thread in this forum. It would be really nice and I'll be very greatful :D.

Thanks for all help and sets you've already uploaded :)
none of those videos are available inside Hailey's website, the only information I have is about this one

it's from a camshow which link will never be released because there were a lot of technical difficulties with internet connection :oops:

SAN