Hairy Fetish Mania: Natural Unshaved Women Pussy

KitPan

Qu1nn got a nice little present for Len4s birthday and she was pleasantly surprised. She gave her a box full of sexy goodies that included some lube, a dildo, and a camera. Qu1nn wanted to make a sex tape and show Len1 a good time. Len1 was instantly turned on and the girls started taking their sexy lingerie off and making out. These two hotties had perfect bodies and explored every inch. Before long they were on the bed eating pus$y, blasting each other with the dildo, and scissoring like crazy. These girls were too fUcking h0t!!!
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:49:14
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 fps, 3677 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 KHz, 1 channel, 64.0 Kbps
File Size: 1.34 GB
File type: MP4

Download from depfile.com (1.34 GB)

Download from k2s.cc (458.63 MB)
Download from k2s.cc (458.63 MB)
Download from k2s.cc (457.63 MB)

KitPan

Me!rcy is hot t0 trot in her sexy st0ck!ngs and garters. She flaunts her furry snatch then spreads it open t0 tease her swollen clit. She rubs her bushy box furiously and then slides her f!ngers in deep. Enj0y!
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:53
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 6001 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 128 Kbps
File Size: 654 MB

Download from depfile.com (653.61 MB)

Download from k2s.cc (327.31 MB)
Download from k2s.cc (326.31 MB)

KitPan

KitPan

KitPan

4mber F4ye's Ju1ce Bar cust0mers wereplain!ng about some0ne film!ng outside of her shop so she went t0 check it out. She c0nfr0nted 1van and he explained that he had the camera because he was go!ng t0 film a workout video with h!s friend J0e. 4mber was interested in body build!ng, therefore, she asked if she could join them. 1van ecstatically said that she could absolutely join them. They went t0 the shoot locati0n and after the pleasantries between 4mber and J0e, he agreed t0 train her but 0nly at h!s place and for a small favor in return. After arriv!ng at J0e's place, he whipped out h!s schl0ng and 4mber knew exactly what she needed t0 do. She got 0n her knees and deep throated h!s h@rd c0ck. So0n after, J0e fUcked her tight pus$y all over the place and then glazed her pretty face with a heavy load of h!s jizz.
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:30:43
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 fps, 3675 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 KHz, 1 channel, 64.0 Kbps
File Size: 858 MB

Download from depfile.com (857.50 MB)

Download from k2s.cc (429.25 MB)
Download from k2s.cc (428.25 MB)

KitPan

Scene One: The bet
"I'm so horny all the time, all I really want !s hav!ng a mans c0ck inside of me. I've never had it but I'm so curious" Len@ writes in her diary. A ph0ne call and 0ne dirty bet later Len@ !s dared t0 get her dad t0 fUck her. "What the hell!" Len@ says but the thought of a new car !s t0o much for her.
Len@ approaches her dad while he's work!ng and does her best t0 seduce him. She tells him how bad she's been and that she crashed her car. In anger he bends her over the desk and spanks her bare ass. She moans as her dad's hand slaps her h@rd. "I'm so sorry D@ddy I've been really bad" She squeaks softly. "What are you go!ng t0 do t0 me D@ddy? Are you go!ng t0 put your big D@ddy c0ck inside of me" She says cutely and lets him pun!sh her mouth and pus$y. "I've learned my less0n. I'm really sorry D@ddy, I'm a bad little girl" She moans. "What am I do!ng, get your clothes 0n" he says after cumm!ng inside of her.
Scene Two:Regrets
The next day Len@ shows her dad the video she t0ok of them fUck!ng. "I would hate t0 have t0 tell mom" Len@ says tell!ng him she needs more of that pun!shment he gave her. "I need a man like my D@ddy" She wh!spers. She pulls out her big natural breasts for him and he has no choice but t0 please h!s daughter.
He bends her over the counter and makes her moan. Len@ talks dirty t0 her D@ddy as he plows her hairy young pus$y. "D@ddy it feels so good, I just needed more of th!s" She k!sses him. Len@ cums 0n her dads c0ck and tightens her pus$y. He can't help but cum inside h!s hot daughter.
Scene Three: Play!ng with fire
"I have someth!ng special for you D@ddy. I'm go!ng t0 be a dirty little girl for my D@ddy" Len@ says, walk!ng int0 the liv!ng room in a pink nighty. She begs him t0 let her cum all over h!s perfect c0ck. Her momes walk!ng down the steps as she t0uches h!s big c0ck and sits 0n the couch next t0 them. Cory thinks it's strange her wear!ng next t0 noth!ng sitt!ng 0n her dad's lap. "Make sure you get dressed" Cory tells her leav!ng t0 shop.
"Take your daughter's pus$y like you like t0o" She giggles and strips her dad naked. "I'm not wear!ng any panties" She moans. She screams tell!ng him what a n@ughty girl she !s as she fUcks h!s brains out. Her big breasts bounce and she cums 0n h!s c0ck, hold!ng him tight until he cums inside her. "Its so hot and warm, I always want t0 have your cum inside of me. I'm go!ng t0 be such a good little mommy" She wh!spers.
Scene Four:D0n't be mad mommy
"D@ddy, I'm in my bedroom" she says, wear!ng l!ngerie and seduc!ng her father. She giggles, pull!ng him down 0n t0p of her. "I think I'm pregnant" She wh!spers and pulls him in tight. "Give me that. Does my pus$y feel different now that you got me pregnant?" She asks, moan!ng and fUck!ng him.
"Oh fUck" She screams. Len@'s so loud she doesn't hear her mother walk int0 the room. "Why are you fUck!ng our daughter!" She screams. "D0n't be mad mommy" Len@ says and explains everyth!ng. "You got our fUck!ng daughter pregnant!" She screams again. "Mommy d0n't leave D@ddy" Len@ wh!spers. "Th!s !s d!sgust!ng" Cory says leav!ng the room.
Len@ just goes right back t0 fUck!ng her dad. "Fill up my pregnant little pus$y D@ddy. I'll be D@ddy's little helper" She moans and cums 0n h!s c0ck. He cums inside her again know!ng she can't get double pregnant. Len@ !s left moan!ng and feel!ng the warm cum inside her.
Scene Five: One milli0n t0kens
"D@ddy I need t0 talk t0 you" Len@ says and talks about her parents sex problems. Len@ can help her D@ddy with h!s stress and solve the problems between her parents. He tells her t0 st0p as she strips out of her clothes show!ng off red l!ngerie she's wear!ng underneath. "I know exactly how t0 cure your stress. You just need a release" She wh!spers. "We d0n't have t0 tell any0ne"
"Oh D@ddy, I know I'm be!ng such a bad girl" She says suck!ng her dads big c0ck and slid!ng him inside of her. "Oh yes D@ddy. I love you fUck!ng my pus$y" She screams as he fUcks her around the room. "It's your pus$y D@ddy, use it" and he fUcks her until she's a broken mess. "D@ddy I want you t0 cum 0n my face" Len@ gets t0 the floor and sticks out her t0ngue for D@ddy's reward.
Len@ !s amaz!ng at dirty talk, th!s !s a must have video.

***Video C0ntains 2 Creamies!!!***
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 01:11:11
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 7000 Kbps
Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 366 Kbps
File Size: 3.30 GB
File type: WMV

Download from depfile.com (3.30 GB)

Download from k2s.cc (483.61 MB)