Halloween Bailey Knox Zipset Released 10/31/15

dman543

It might be a while. There have been a lot of problems with the verification needed to purchase it after becoming a member on her site.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Im not sure if its going to be available here or anywhere else anytime soon as it is a members only zipset and its almost impossible to join at the moment as part of the site is broken.
I really dont understand why its members only as Phad has drastically cut down his customer base by doing so.

VonRaschke

They probably want to conduct a witchhunt like Pattycake and others and use this method to snuff out the pirates.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I can understand that to a certain degree,but limiting your paying customer base is a poor business decision.
Personally i have tried over the last few days to sign up as a member as i like the way Bailey is going but they have a pin number verification page that simply does not work,and because of that its impossible to actually get into the members area.
Phad seems uninterested it sorting it and despite me giving him a step by step guide if what is wrong he has taken to blaming me using a VPN(i don't use one),a VOIP number instead of a cell number(despite telling him it was my personal cell number)and the finally just ignoring my messages.The whole thing is just a debacle and all in trying to do is give his business money.

asshat

I think Phad is waiting for ccbill to clear the zip to make it public. I can't imagine he will keep it member's only. I know I would paid for it if it becomes available to support the site/Bailey. I like the direction she's going in too.

D

Deleted member 10077131

I can't support content like this, or zipsets in which the model shows nothing new - which seems to be every zipset with Bailey these days. Wasted.

mexxx678

NOS911 I should have relied on what you wrote about not being able to get into the member's area. I tried it myself yesterday, couldn't verify my cell and after contacting the support, I got a message with the cancelation and my account is now blocked without any given reason. which is just rediciulous.

stnastna

I think baileys zipsets (party a ll star s or epic zip) are generally much better than those in her site.....anal, markers, mesh...etc. She does show a bit more. And she has to make a living too (Tough im a leecher, and waiting for that zip too) Please someone post it!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator: