Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Lux Lisbon - A Very Lucky Day

Goddess Lux kneels between my legs and removes the stainless steel chastity cage from my penis. She intends to reward me, which is a very lucky day indeed. A wonderful hand job has me over the edge too soon. A result of being locked away for so long. Following the explosion, the second and third camera angles of the orgasm are shown. A peek into how the clips are recorded.

MP4 / 297 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:55

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Violet - Clawed Teased and Stroked

Super sexy Mistress Violet has her slave strapped to the bondage table and she's about to make him experience a blend of pleasure and discomfort! Violet is wearing metallic sharp claw tips on the fingers of her right hand. She knows the kind of damage the claws can inflict.

To start things off, she walks over to the naked bound helpless male and traces the tips of the claws along his bare body. The tips trace along his underarms, chest, belly and even the bottoms of his feet. This tickles him as he knows he's in for quite a session with the cruel mistress! She then uses both of her hands to begin fondling and teasing his sensitive cock. She pours lube into her hand and onto his cock and starts to stroke him. She uses the tips of the claws on his sensitive balls and head. She traces the tips of the claws down the slippery underside of his cock too. Mistress Violet knows exactly what she's doing and you can almost sense the nervousness from the helpless slave. Violet continues to alternate between stroking his cock with one hand while teasing his cock with her sinister claws. .A few times, the Mistress is even stroking with one hand while tickling his balls with the claws! Finally, the slave is close to cumming and Mistress Violet picks up speed. She continues to jerk fast until the slave is fully drained. Except, after he has been completely drained, the cruel Mistress continues to stroke his sensitive cock for over a minute, making him squirm!

WMV / 570 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:30

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nadia White - Your Last Orgasm Ever

A POV video with Nadia that will definitely be memorable. She promised you an orgasm and today is the day. But there is a surprise. It is going to be your last orgasm ever. It is going to be tough to hold back. You've been in chastity so long. And she is wearing sexy lingerie that highlight her beautiful breasts. She is so damn beautiful you better not shoot your load too fast. I mean, this is your last orgasm. And then ... she has a surprise!

MP4 / 199 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:57

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ashley Fire - Your Orgasm Belongs To Me

You have been hiding your cum from me... Well that just wont do. I will not be deprived! I own you, your cock, and your cum! Its time for me to get what's mine and teach you a lesson! I am going to get every last drop of your cum!

I start nice and slow, teasing you with my beautiful round ass and panties. I am getting wet and soaking my panties. I know you want to smell them so I take them off and let you. Are you hard yet? Do you want more? I grind my bare ass and pussy all over the bulge straining to get out of your jeans. I stick a finger in my ass and wiggle it around. It feels so good! Now I want you to smell it. Can you smell my sweet ass on my finger? You Love it! Now it's time to tease you with my tits. I pull up my shirt and rub my nipples all over your bulging jeans. Are your pants getting to tight? Do you want me to free you from your constricting jeans? Ok, I will let your cock loose. I spit on it, giving it nice long strokes. Now I know having my bare wet pussy so close and not getting to fuck it is driving you crazy, so I decide to tease you. I take your cock and slap it against my clit. I am going to make you cum like never before! I stroke you cock with my spit soaked hands and rub your cock between my ass cheeks... Are you ready to cum? I am going to milk every last drop of cum from your hard cock! What, that's it? I think there is more, I am just going to keep on stroking you... SCREAM if you must... That cum is mine and I will get it all!!! This is a very seductive and severe "Ruined Orgasm" Fetish Clip.

WMV / 423 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandy Marx - A Real Self-Edging Treatment

You will be stuck and you will self-edge. You will soon lose your mind and it will be you holding the button. Fair warning, (not that that will stop anyone thinking with their cock).

MP4 / 414 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ava Black & Ezada Sinn - The Milking Machine: Used By 2 Ladies

Mistress Ava Black and Mistress Ezada have had their slave locked in chastity for quite some time. But his Mistresses want to have some fun with him. So they hook him up to a milking machine and milk him dry until he is empty and they are contempt.

MP4 / 300 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:08

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandy Marx & Mistress K - The Overkill Session

How about we give the new client what he wants? A cell, deep in the house. Real security, excessive straps. How about a second, hooded mistress you can't see. How about my voice from elsewhere in the house while my partner fucks with you at my direction, always teasing, always denying. Advanced confusion tactics, wires and remotes. Expert fingers. How about I join in and we laugh at you. Two girls, out to haunt your dreams.

MP4 / 424 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Meana Wolf - The Sexorcism

You didn't know what to expect when you were called to the Abbey. The sisters were terrified. for days they had sensed an evil presence lurking nearby. and now Sister Meana was acting strange. "Possessed!" they said; "Unclean Spirit! Demon!". In all your years as a priest, you'd never even heard of a true possession taking place. Sure, you'd read of them in the archives of the Archdiocese. But in your mind, you believed them to be nothing more than fairy tales. But as you entered Sister Meana's room you felt an ice cold chill run down your spine. Something was very wrong. She writhed and and gasped orgasmically. An evil voice drifted in and out of her mouth... speaking vile and blasphemous things. You tried to resist her... but the demonic presence was so incredibly erotic. You felt your cock betray your faith as it grew hard in her presence. Her eyes were two black holes of despair. They consumed you instantly. The spirit laughed and dared God to try and stop her from taking what she wanted, but from God there came no answer as she sucked your cock with all the force of the devil herself. In her natural Latin tongue she demanded "Sodomize me! Fill My Ass!" and you could do nothing but obey. By the power of God you could not stop this evil from consuming you. Your faith was tested as you shoved your cock into the eternal abyss of darkness.and with every drop of cum spilled you pledged allegiance to the evil creature riding your cock into oblivion.

Xoxo Meana Wolf

Clip Contains: A devilishly Sacrilicious Fantasy. Where is your God to save you from my demonic Lust? Is he watching? Is he stroking his cock right now? Condemning your weakness? Hahaha Perhaps God does not love you after all. he could never love you like I do. he could never suck your cock as good as me. Your soul belongs to me now, Priest. I own you. Worship me. There Is No God. **Full Black Demon Sclera Contacts, Religious Fetish, Nun Fetish, Oral Sex, Face Fucking, Vaginal Creampie, Anal Sex, Anal Creampie, Cum Shot**

MP4 / 1.41 GB / 1280x720 / 00:49:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Lux Lisbon - Don't Think About...

Goddess Lux doesn't want to make her chastity slave's life harder - or does she? Don't think about my breasts and nipples, or my pussy, she taunts. Of course, playing with herself as she admonishes him only makes things worse in his chastity cage.

MP4 / 240 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:10

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Lux Lisbon - Playtime

Goddess Lux Lisbon wants to play with "her" cock locked in chastity. Climbing on her slave's chest, she uses her most powerful vibrator to tease and torture him. Will she ruin his orgasm through the cage? Or will she leave him yearning at the edge of release for weeks to cum? Find out.

MP4 / 185 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:34

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kat Turner - Video Resume

Me talking about being a dominatrix here, what my life skills are that will help. In real time, while my sub is downstairs and I am vibrating his dick by remote. So he gets to see some of my job interview only later. Judging from the reaction I think I did pretty well. He's flipping out. 45 minute clip!

I really can tell when most guys will cum. I noticed I can't do it well when someone is blindfolded so I guess it has to do with the whole picture, it's not about the dick. I can read some guys really well. So if it's tease you want, you better be ready to have your wish granted.

Taking sessions now.

MP4 / 1.09 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:44:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Wrapped and Teased

Best friend Dominatrixes Miss Ria Harpsichord and Mistress Petite doing what they are best at humiliating and punishing, this wrapped and helpless wanna be sub male. British verbal humiliation at it's finest! Sit back and relax and let these two stunning Mistresses teach you a thing or two about female domination.

MP4 / 1023 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Wrapped Teased Sealed Left

Chastity comes off after a days-long stay. Hung in mid air, my helpless subject is teased, stroked way too gently, given hope, optimism at the chance finally of squirting... which is my cue to seal up the mummy enclosure and suffocate that dick in plastic alone and leave and laugh bye haha.

WMV / 551 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Britney - Blue Balls Released

Mistress Britney's slave has a serious case of blue balls with his manhood being locked tightly to a ball stretching humbler the past 15 days. They are so blue and filled with cum to the point of exploding at any second that she has decided to allow him this one-time release.

MP4 / 901 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Anabelle Pync & Natalya - Facesat while Milked

Anabelle and Natalya have a slave tied to down to a bed in the Edging Salon. Natalya sits on the slave's face while she and Anabelle edge the slave together. The teasers share tips with each other for keeping the cock right on the edge of orgasm for the whole milking session. The slave is dripping precum while the teasers work their magic. Finally, they let the slave spill its load before ending the session and returning the slave back to his Princess.

MP4 / 668 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Angelina Elise, Bambi Babe, Cecilia Scott & Tiffany Tatum - Where's My Pants

Axel walks into the YMCA he is staying at and is shocked to find the dorm empty. He decides to get changed but can't find his pants anywhere. Just then four girls walk in and catch him naked! They find it hilarious and prize his embarrassed hands apart so they can see his cock. They are impressed with his size and push him onto the bed and take turns to suck and wank his big cock. It's not long before he surrenders a big load of cum to the excited females!

MP4 / 699 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lady Fyre & Mallory Sierra - Batman: Unmasked

A Batman, Catwoman & Poison Ivy Parody.

Featuring: Mallory Sierra

When we last saw our villainess Ivy, she was telling Harley Quinn how they couldn't let Batman cum because she promised his "milk" to a feline friend of hers. After receiving a tip from one of her henchman that the police we on her trail, Ivy moved the Bats into her home & has been keeping him under her spell with a special plant blend. Catwoman is reluctant to be seen in daylight but she can't wait to see Batman again & sneaks over rooftops, into Ivy's home.

Ivy gives him one more dose of pheromones before sucking his cock. Ivy tells Catwoman that she'll have to wait her turn. Ivy has first dibs because she's been doing all the work of controlling this menace. Ivy mounts Batman & rides him until she can ignore Catwoman's pleas no longer. The cat is eager to get another taste of her strong superhero. Catwoman devours his cock with her throat then eagerly rides him, her big tits bouncing in his face.

Though Batman is enjoying himself, he just can't keep his mouth shut, and as he begins to come out of his stupor, he calls Pamela by name. Shocked at hearing her own name, Ivy decides it's time to find out who this masked crusader really is. Catwoman agrees that it's only fair. Ivy pulls off Batman's mask & gasps, yet the two women agree they had their suspicions. Billionaire by day, masked crusader by night, identity now known to two of Gotham's Most Wanted.

Ivy decides this is the perfect opportunity for another caper. Bruce will do their bidding or they will reveal his identity to the world. But Catwoman has her own idea about how to take advantage of this opportunity. She makes Batman cum inside her. Ivy says, "I hope he didn't get you pregnant," but Catwoman grins, ear to ear. "This might be my greatest caper yet... to have the heir to the Wayne fortune." Ivy smiles back, "Oh, you ARE diabolical."

Will Ivy & Catwoman release Batman, or will they continue to control & use him?"

MP4 / 392 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:46

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Shawna Lenee - Born-Again Virgin

Mistress Shawna has just made her slave a born-again virgin by locking his cock in chastity forever. He will never have sex or be able to cum again as his manhood is completely trapped with no hope of ever having an erection. His cock is now completely useless like it never existed. Luckily his balls are kept exposed and vulnerable to provide plenty of ballbusting entertainment to please his merciless Mistress.

MP4 / 545 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Christina QCCP - Boy Crazy

Then again, maybe it's the boys who are crazy--after all, they just keep coming back for more! Chastity clients enduring feather-light tip-teasing, poor manparts stuffed tight in that cold metal dick cell... Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh...

MP4 / 385 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:27

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Brandi Love - Edging Restraints

Brandi Love's slave has given her 20 orgasms this week and with being a fair Mistress she keeps the ratio even by allowing him one. She takes her time playing and edging with her special toys as she doesn't just use them up and break them right away. She want's to watch him squirm, whimper and beg in frustration before allowing him the pleasure of his one and only chance to cum.

MP4 / 1.34 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy