Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Lady Estelle - Cock Pillory

An Extreme CBT and Orgasm Control play for my Slave and his horny big dick locked up at the the Cock Pillory

MP4 / 322 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:17

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Lia & Mistress Monica - The Best Part (Complete Video)

The fun starts as the Ladies tell Spartacus to strip down and find he is wearing pantyhose under his clothes. They tie up his cock right through the pantyhose after teasing and trapping it until it is stiff. He is ordered to the floor for foot worship and face sitting. Mistress Monica rides him as he eats the feet of Mistress Lia. They rough him up under their nylons until he is fully warmed up and starting to turn red from abuse.

Flat on his back with two pantyhose clad nymphs working him over, Spartacus finds Mistress Lia choking him out as Mistress Monica rides his cock through Her pantyhose. They switch and double sit on him, using them as their horse and giving each other kisses. Mistress Monica removes Her top and then Mistress Lia does the same. The two topless sadists trample him without mercy. He can only lay helpless his cock still at full attention trapped inside his pantyhose.

The Ladies take a turn jumping off the bench onto their prone submissive and then kick and trample him some more. They face sit him at the same time and then tell him he is going to fuck Mistress Monica and laugh. They put a strap-on over his trapped cock and Mistress Monica bends low, Her pantyhose down. His cock head peeks out over the leather harness, still tied in the pantyhose. He fucks Mistress Monica as Mistress Lia supervises. She orders him to his knees to lick Her wet hole several times and he resumes fucking Her. She has several loud orgasms during his exercise.

Mistress Lia removes the submissives strap-on and makes him lick Mistress Monica's juices from the shaft as the Ladies sit and laugh. He is then shown attached to the cross and each of the women take a whip and circle him, whipping him continually until his skin starts to turn beet red. His cock is still very hard and tied up through his pantyhose as Mistress Monica pauses several times to bend in front of him to tease him with Her firm ass. They untie his cock and both kneel and start to play with his cock and balls through the nylon.

The Ladies laugh and tell him he has to show them who is the prettiest. Both will be milking his cock and the one he squirts on is his favorite. Mistress Lia grabs his shaft and strokes and they tag team milk him, stopping several times to lube up his red and sore cock. Finally, Mistress Monica strokes the shaft as Mistress Lia has a very firm grip on both his balls and he begs permission to cum. Mistress Monica, very excited, grants him permission and he squirts an enormous amount of jism all over Her perky young breasts. They feed him some of his load and laugh at his predicament as he hangs limp and drained.

MP4 / 797 MB / 1280x720 / 00:50:17

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kimber Woods - Kimber Woods - Sugar Babe Dominates her Daddy with Edging (2 Ruined Orgasms)

Kimber loves when daddy takes her shopping. But today daddy wasn't good. He was a bad daddy. Kimber wanted a bag, and even though she threw a tantrum in the mall, daddy still wouldn't get it for her. Now Princess Kimber is mad. But she held her anger in and waited until she was giving her sugar daddy a handjob before letting her rage fly. Kimber is cranky and mopey while she strokes daddy's shaft. She just keeps harping on the handbag. Kimber decides that just like daddy ruined her shopping trip, she's going to ruin his orgasm. She is an especially vindictive sugar babe. Kimber reminds her sugar daddy that she doesn't really like him. She is a sugar babe, and the arrangement is that he buys her things. Without getting the things she wants from him, there is no arrangement. Kimber knows how to get exactly what she wants from her sugar daddy. She will spoil him, but only if he spoils her back more. Everybody knows that spending money is the only way an old man can get attention from a pretty girl. Kimber milks her sugar daddy until she gets two ruined orgasms out of him. Only good sugar daddies get full orgasms. Kimber is an expert at draining balls and bank accounts. She's a greedy, demanding, and manipulative sugar baby and the arrangement she's seeking is to ruin daddy's orgasms and finances!

MP4 / 1007 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Dani Arcadia - I Love to Tease your Cock

Goddess Dani loves to tease cocks. She knows exactly what drives me wild too. In this clip she sends me to the edge and keeps me there, then backs off and goes again. From electric toothbrush to vibrator to a sloppy, slick fleshlight, will she take it too far? Or will I continue to suffer? The question is, could you hold out? Shot POV - so try to hold back along with me.

MP4 / 530 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandatory Cock Milking After Chastity

Miss Maya Sinstress has had Her personal play toy in chastity for 2 weeks. She's been feeding him suppliments the entire time to make his balls swell and produce more cum. She unlocks him from chastity for his first cock milking. With latex gloves on, She strokes his big dick and teases his balls. He is so close to cumming and Sinstress just delays it, despite his begging. He cums on Her terms and Her terms alone. His body tenses up and you can see his desperate need to cum and Her excitement to make him. Once he finally blows, it's a huge amount.

MP4 / 246 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:56

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

ChiChi Medina - Edge of Glory

ChiChi has her sexy stockings on again and is teasing my cock with her hot looks and fast stroking hands. She really loves jerking my cock and teasing me with her amazing body and a little dirty talk while she looks at me with that cute smile. She brings me to the edge and stops, driving me crazy! It doesn't take her long to make me blow my load!

WMV / 479 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

ChiChi Medina - Edge of Insanity

ChiChi is wearing the cutest schoolgirl socks while she strokes my cock and looks at me with those beautiful eyes. She smiles at me and massages my cock and balls making me hard as a rock! She teases me, bringing me close and then slowing down with the sweetest moans and giggles. ChiChi knows exactly what I like, rubbing my hard cock up and down, she is going to make me explode! As she looks up at me with those incredible eyes, I can't help myself anymore and I shoot my load all over!

WMV / 432 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

ChiChi Medina - Man on the Edge

With silky black stocking feet and soft hands ChiChi works cock slowly up and down letting her eyes take you to the edge. She loves pleasing a man and gives you a look that will make you fall in love with her as she makes you happy. Her big dark eyes and her perfect tits is enough for anyone to cum in her hands, and she's more than willing to let them.

WMV / 529 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - Pantyhose Sniffers Hand Job

Ruined orgasm at the end...I keep stroking while he begs me to stop...

MP4 / 214 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:18

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Christina QCCP - My Touch Too Much

Like a hall-of-fame quarterback, or a world-famous rapper, I just can't quit. I said I was retired -- I thought I was retired! -- but I couldn't stay away. My sabbatical only made my skills sharper, sexier, more intoxicating. Though I'm at the top of this orgasm-ruining game, I still have skeptics out there -- guess I got something to prove. To make my point, I don't let up, not after he pops, not after he cries, not after a pathetic second drip-out...

MP4 / 363 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:19

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - New Rubber Slave Tested

I have a new fuck slave applicant. Encased in latex, hooded & bound he is objectified to the point where only his dick matters. I put him through the paces, testing his orgasm control. I tell him how he might be used if he pleases me. Chained to my bed, just existing to please me, to be used as fuck meat. He has a fantastic cock with a nice piercing & produces an impressive cum shot when I want him to. Does he pass my test?

MP4 / 318 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:49

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lady Nina Birch - Wheel Spun Cum

Lady Nina Birch has her slave attached to the spinning bondage wheel, she teases his desperate cock through the leather chastity shorts, feeding him the copious precum. She then releases his dick and spins him upside down, using his tongue to worship her boots. She loves to rub and tease his hard cock as she works on his nipples, alternating his position on the wheel. Finally she rubs his cock expertly and makes him cum in his own face while upside down.

MP4 / 459 MB / 1280x720 / 00:20:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nikita - Unlocked Stroked Denied

I do so love to watch it suffer for my pleasure. This slut actually thought it was going to cum when I let my toy out of its cage. Um, naw bitch! That thing belongs to me and it cums when I want it to cum. This one has some potential to become a sissy slut, but it's got a long way to go. First step - making sure it realizes sissy sluts are supposed to swallow cum, not spurt it out. I may allow it release on a set schedule for health reasons, but the experience won't be pleasurable... at least not for her!

MP4 / 298 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:07

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Fernanda Fernandez - Beg Me to Stop

Fernanda Fernandez performes a hot handjob on a "lucky" guy, using her skilled hands, hot mouth and giant boobs. After he cums she puts 3 tight cockrings around his cock, and starts biting the head, rubbing against her boobs, squeezing, and slapping the sensitive head.

MP4 / 515 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

In Good Hands

He's tied up, out in the cold, in the hands of a sadistic masturbatrix. She uses her tongue, boobs and skilled hands to bring him to a mind blowing orgasm. Then she just keeps stroking him with his own jizz and slaps his sensitive cock head.

MP4 / 377 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:49

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sandy - Brush Up On Handjob Skills

Sandy has her slave tied up in bed, and startd teasing him strip teasing him. Then she blows him and jerks him using plenty of lube. Then she covers his pee hole at the moment of his orgasm, not letting all of his cum ooze out. This is extremely frustrating for him, but she goes even further. She spreads mint toothpaste on his dick head and BRUSHES IT like teeth. Over and over she brushes until his dick head is foamy from the sperm and toothpaste altogether.

MP4 / 524 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Penny Barber - Submissive Stud's Humiliating Punishment Trilogy

Penny is excited for a day of lounging by the pool with her submissive hunk, Alrik, rubbing sunscreen on her legs and showing off his muscles in the speedo she bought him. The only problem is her sweet eye candy forgot his wrapper and left the new speedo at home. Penny is not pleased and she takes her frustrations out on Alrik's bubble butt.

After plenty of begging and spankings she sends him down to buy a new swimsuit from the hotel gift shop with undies wedged up his very red bottom!When he returns from from the hotel gift shop with some ugly, baggy swim trunks as a replacement Penny right back over her knee for another spanking!. She got him a speedo so she could admire his cute bulge and bubble butt in the hot tub and Penny gets what Penny wants. If she can't ogle him by the pool then she is going to strip him naked and take her time groping him before they leave.

Of course this leaves Alrik with a very noticeable boner tenting up his shorts but Penny has no intention of letting it go down anytime soon. If he does not want everyone to see his stiffy that is just too bad because Penny is going to spend sometime with her ass on his face and his cock in her hand before she drags him to the hot tub!

MP4 / 505 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Dominatrix Annabelle - Powerful, Atmospheric, Enchanting, and Intense!

Thunderous clouds pregnant with malice match Lady Annabelle's penetrating Sadism!

What does Atonement mean? For one gentleman, it means making amends 4 accepting gratification. Listening 2 the most sensual and hypnotic voice, a magnetic force from my absorbing scent, the stunning visuals of my sexy attire, crimson lips, silky 2 the touch, and those 'Oh So' heavenly breast, deep cleavage, and curvaceous body! Dear hobson!Read less

What utter temptation that's thrust upon him, how could he ever resist even knowing what this actually meant. Mmm . . . did he really suffer, or was his suffering simply an involuntary instinct, a muscle reflex in response 2 my leather whip connecting with his throbbing phallus! Yet beneath the pain, hobson's erect cock is stimulated further, hardening like a metal rod, every time my leather crop connected with his caged knob, the more pleasure he received! Is that truly possible, does pain really mean pleasure?!

YES IT CERTAINLY DOES! And, without a shadow of doubt, you will witness this fact as evidently recorded!

MP4 / 812 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Asian Goddess Kim Chi decides to tease my chastity caged cock to make it swell and hurt as it presses against the metal cage. From soft makeup brushes to flogging my cock and balls, each whimper makes her laugh at me for having a "Pussy Cock." Finally, she turns all of her vibrators on and lays them against my caged crotch before leaving me to continue suffering.

MP4 / 319 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:34

Download and Enjoy