Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

2 Camera Restrained Handjob: 3 Ruined Orgasms

MP4 / 243 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:18

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Alexandra Snow - 10 Minute Challenge

I have a little challenege for this slave. I'm going to tease and jerk his cock for ten minutes. If he cums within the ten minutes, he's going to get a hundred lashes on this sensitive cock. If he doesn't cum, then he'll be locked in chastity for two months without an orgasm. His cock is aching and twitching for me as soon as the clock begins to tick. Will he last the whole ten minutes? Either way, punishment is in his future.

MP4 / 396 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:28

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Christina QCCP - My 100th Ruin

I really thought this whole "ruin my climax" craze had passed, you know, guys were asking for regular ol' forced ejaculation-y stuff again, the normal extreme bondage and torturous tease. but all of a sudden, idk, maybe it's springtime or something, because I ruined like 4 orgasms in 90 minutes the other day. Are you guys in competition to see who can make me laugh the hardest? Because I actually can't decide which recent client is my favorite pathetic spurting crybaby.

MP4 / 283 MB / 1280x720 / 00:03:52

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Dinner Date Prep

For a woman like me, stay-at-home cock just won't do. I'm a woman that needs new experiences, new thrills. This is unfortunate for my house husband. He has the pleasure of being in my presence daily, but the torture of being a lowly cuckold. I grew bored of his cock a long time ago. So now, whenever I go out on a date, I've just decided to milk him mercilessly. If he doesn't get an orgasm out before I leave he just doesn't get any work done. He'll be restrained in rope tied by my skilled and beautiful hands and robbed of his seed like he was a milking cow. But his humiliation doesn't end there. Before I come home, he'll have to clean up his mess by eating his cum out of a bowl I've provided. While I'm jerking him, I'm going to tell him of all of the fun I'll have tonight without him.

Being a house-husband is just such a hard life.

MP4 / 358 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:43

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Alice Judge - Mistress Tease

Mistress Alice has her slave handcuffed naked with his n ankles shackled. She offers him a chance at heaven - fucking her! But to win this prize he has to withstand 15 minutes of teasing without shooting his load. He knows he is in trouble as soon as she starts tickling his balls and when she starts sucking his cock he is heading for defeat. A few times she stands up, lifts her skirt and shoves her ass in his face before milking him to a big orgasm that loses him any chance of fucking her!

MP4 / 780 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Caitlyn Smith, Michelle Thorne & Sophie Anderson - Fuck Our Hands

Mark enjoys some naughty fun with Michelle but is horrified to find that today she has invited two other girls along. She has told them how quickly he cums and they find it hilarious and want to see! The girls strip him naked and are shocked that he already has a boner. They gently touch his cock and laugh as it jumps in excitement. They tease him with their hair and then their tongues and finally they get him to fuck their hands until he shoots a big load for them.

MP4 / 767 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Anikka Albrite - Collar Your Wife For Me

Anikka starts this clip by pulling out your cock and telling she wants to play.. she sucks your cock and says "You know I suck your cock way better than your wife". Then she tells you that she has been thinking that she wants to go on more trips with you and spend more of your money. But there's just not enough money for Anikka and for your wife. So she has a solution. She pulls out a collar and tells you that she wants your wife to be her slave. She continues to stroke and suck your cock as she praises you for not giving your wife a birthday present this year so you could give Anikka a ring. She tells you that your wife will now serve both of us. She tells you that if you dont do it, she will stop sucking your cock and leave. You don't want that. You REALLY don't want that. You know you will do anything Anikka tells you. She slips your wedding ring off your finger and puts it on her toe. Then she tells you that your wife is going to live in a crate in the garage, on the cold floor. She stands up and starts rubbing her ass on your cock and tells you what it will feel like when you finally get to put your cock inside her. You know you need this.

MP4 / 314 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:15

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Arena Rome - Arena Caught a New Slave

Lance Hart is the janitor in a warehouse that dominatrixes use for work. One day he's sweeping up when he catches Arena Rome's eye. She's wearing a lace teddy and fishnets. All she has to do is pose a little for him and he's immediately on his knees worshipping her ass.

She has him worship her ass from behind, then she lays him on his back, squeezes his neck and head with her strong thighs and makes him worship her from below.

He'll do anything she wants now.

After Arena Rome just made Lance worship her ass in her dungeon and left him, he had to jerk off or he'd just go crazy. She comes back in wearing a tight black leotard and pantyhose, catching him in the act.

"You were gonna have fun without me?"

Arena takes over and slowly strokes his lubed up hard cock. She is in full control. She teases him with her body and brings him to edge of cumming over and over. Arena uses her hands and mouth to drive him insane.

When he feels like he's about to explode, she taps his full balls, sending shocks through his body. She knows exactly what she's doing. By the time she finally lets him cum, he's begging to be her slave. He'd doing anything for release. She laughs and milks out a huge load of cum all over her black pantyhose, then struts away.

MP4 / 758 MB / 1280x720 / 00:20:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Antscha and Nicky Thorne: Forced Milking!

HOT VIDEO!! THIS IS YOUR ABSOLUTE DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL GUYS'S DREAMS!!!! ONLY FOR ADULTS)))))))))

2 girls at the same time play on you!!! On is sitting on your head with her round bottom only in a small gstring and the other is stoking your dick) meanwhile the girls kissing each other)

You have to see it))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT MISS IT!!!! UNIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LESBIAN DOMINATION ON GUY!

MP4 / 432 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Masked Eva - At My Mercy

Your training continues. this time I am going to use much more the stop & go technique. It is so exciting hearing you moaning, hoping that I will finally allow you to explode but then. all of a sudden stop your pleasure and watch your throbbing cock getting all red, your balls getting bigger and you. desperately searching for my touch. Yes, I really like this technique. In that way you can fully understand that you are at my mercy. that you are my toy.

MP4 / 467 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ava Austen & Louise - Harsh Handjob For Slave Until He Spunks

Louise & I tie our slaves hands above his head, mask him up and punish his cock by slapping and spanking it hard, teasing him, denying him an orgasm until he cums without the permission. Dirty, disobedient little play thing

MP4 / 321 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:38

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandy Marx - Broken Countdown

A young Mandy fan becomes a Mandy slave. I have several ways to make you my bitch. This young fetish newbie asks for 'release' multiple times. What can I say, I'm unpredictable. He gets my most vicious tease and pump, building up to a cum countdown cumshot while he squirms and begs. Because I can. Starting from ten. Guess which number he makes it to. Feverish.

MP4 / 223 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:51

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Charlee's POV Edging Handjob

I love wrapping my hands around your cock. Stroking you. Wanking you up and down your shaft. Playing with your balls. But today, I'm going to do something a little different. I will stroke you and play with your balls, but I'm also going to use just the tips of my fingers to rub over your sweet sensitive spot and your head, teasing you with light sensations. You want to cum for me, but I'm making it difficult. I bring you to the edge by jerking your cock then I use just my fingers to tease you, forcing you to hold back that eruption just a little longer. How long can you hold out before just the light touches of my fingers make you explode?

WMV / 556 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Cherie Deville - Hero Enslaved by the White Queen

The White Queen laughs in your face. She can't believe you, Mega Man, thought you could just show up and arrest her. How terribly foolish of you. For your brazen arrogance, and of course posing a risk to her continued success and freedom as a super villainess, the White Queen uses her magic to render you unable to move. It's as if you're a statue, but you can still see, hear, feel... The stunning sorceress fills you with dread as you take in her sexy but sadistic voice, telling you just how she's going to tease and taunt and torment you until you beg for some, any kind of release. Weak and powerless in your own body, she can make you willing to give up everything you have and love with just a gentle caress of a gloved hand. But by no means will she stop there. You are at the White Queen's mercy, and the Queen will do whatever she pleases with her helpless hero.

MP4 / 812 MB / 1280x720 / 00:36:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Alex Coal Drains Superman

Evil Alex Coal got a hold of some kryptonite lipstick. She lured Superman to her evil penthouse (Thanks Jason Ellis for letting us shoot in your Penthouse!) where she seduces the man of steel into kissing her.

Superman gets all fucked up from her lipstick and finds himself weakened and also very horny. Alex Coal regularly laces her lips with a serum that makes normal men uncontrollably horny. The effects are now working on Superman because of the kryptonite.

Alex Coal wants to completely drain his balls and use his super sperm all kinds of evil . She even put his balls in a steel crusher so she can tighten the screws and crush his nuts while she drains them.

Superman begs for mercy while uncontrollably groping her. Alex Coal laughs as he submits to his inner conflict and simply begs her to stop making him cum over and over.

After making him cum multiple times with a cock sucking machine, she milks his super sensitive cock with a final hand job and makes him eat the last of his cum. She has to keep him alive for future drainings. From now on, he'll have to live on a diet of cum.

MP4 / 907 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Cory Chase & Molly Jane - Our Sex Toy

Scene One: Dad is a pervert

Cory and her daughter Molly find dad in his bedroom masturbating. Wearing panties and smelling a dirty pair he rubs them on his cock. They leave him with their panties to go have some fun.

He wakes from his nap to find himself naked and tied to the bed. Cory and Molly walk in naked with cum filled condoms. He is shocked, not knowing how to react. The girls went to the gym and picked up some men while dad was home masturbating like a loser. They hang the condoms over his face asking if he wants a taste. "It has my pussy juice on it" Cory says with a wicked smile. He opens his mouth and sucks the condom. Cory makes him stick out his tongue as she slowly drips the cum into his mouth. Molly pours hers into his mouth and the girls laugh. They tell him it's good practice because he is going to be sucking cock for them in his new life as their sex toy.

Scene Two: Get us off

Cory and Molly return with some long dildos for him. Straddling his face Cory shoves her cock into his grimacing mouth. "It's so yummy, right?" Cory asks fucking his mouth. Using her big black cock Molly fucks her dad's mouth hard.

"Your daughter has a toy for you" Cory says and Molly puts a dildo gag on her sissy dad. While Cory jerks his cock his daughter rides his face. Molly moans fucking her dads face hard. Cory needs to get in on the action and fucks him. Both girls moan and bounce on their pathetic father. He cums inside Cory's tight pussy. She collects his cum in a condom and pours it into her cucky husbands mouth. "Now wasn't that good sweety" They leave him tied up to rest, so they can have more fun later.

Scene Three: Forced Milking

The girls jerk his cock, all four hands rubbing him. Cory takes her vibrator and rubs it under his balls giving him pleasure just like a girl. They tease him taking him to the edge or orgasm then stop.

"We are going to milk every last drop" Cory says, both of them giving wicked and loving looks to their new cucky sex toy. They jerk him until he shoots his load in their tight grip. They keep jerking him after he cums making him scream in pain. "You should clean up this mess. We are going to have so much fun with you" Cory says and the girls leave him to untie himself.

MP4 / 1.07 GB / 1280x720 / 00:29:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Chichi Medina, Mariah, and Natalya - Edged all Day by Three Sexy Teasers

Chichi, Mariah, and Natalya are going to edge their slave all day. The more precum the slave produces, the more the sexy teasers earn. He'll be aroused for hours, but never get to cum. Tied down tight and teased by tireless machine, the girls are so happy to be making maximum profits with minimal effort. Girls love money and they hate losers. They will extract money from their losers by any means necessary. The teasers don't care if the slave feels pleasure or pain. Whatever motivates it to produce the most precum. They know all their slave's mental triggers. The teasers know just how to control the slave's mind and body completely and use it to their advantage. After a profitable afternoon of teasing, Chichi decides to have an orgasm using the slave's face after the other two girls have left the room. The slave can't cum, but she can!

MP4 / 1.13 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Christina QCCP - Friendly Force

What a fun

One of my favorite guys - we are friendly enough that I wouldn't even call him a client anymore - lets me experiment some new reflexology therapy on him - while fully n thoroughly restrained. Affectionate, relentless, and strangely gentle. Especially considering the intensity of his, uh, gratitude...

MP4 / 433 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy