Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Ten seconds to cum or ten months in chastity

I have just milked this slave after he's spent one month in chastity and his balls are now quite empty. The problem is he's too happy with the milking, and I don't particularly like that. To ruin his cheerful mood, I will force milk all the remaining cum out from his shriveled balls by using a Venus 2000 milking machine on his flaccid oversensitive cock. At the high speed setting the machine is quite torturous, but I don't mind. My goal is to extract every last drop of cum while making it as unpleasant to the slave as possible with minimal effort. The slave keeps on writhing and bucking in all directions from the relentless breakneck sucking that his pathetic dicklet is subjected to. By now he firmly understands that his cock is Mine, and I hold all the control over this useless worm. I'm giving him just 10 more seconds to cum, otherwise its 10 months locked in chastity. So what shall it be?..

MP4 / 149 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:50

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada - Bound to have his orgasms ruined

I absolutely love this piece of bondage furniture: the way My slave is roped down to the table, arms and head secured in the attached pillory, and best of all - his sight of his Goddess is blocked. It puts Me in total control of his cock, and the only thing the slave can do is hear and feel Me tormenting My property. There will be no pleasure for him today, not even a slight chance of a full release. This cock deserves to be punished, and I get so much more aroused when it is painful for him. A few strong rubber condoms tied tightly around the base, and his cock and balls soon turn a beautiful hue of dark blue. Yet the slave is so aroused that he pumps and fucks the air, but is quickly reminded that more pain is just a squeeze of my hand or a scratch of my fingernail away. It's impossible for him to resist My touch and soon a huge river of cum gushes out of the cock in a perfectly ruined orgasm. he doesn't deserve pleasure, only pain and frustration.

MP4 / 154 MB / 1280x720 / 00:21:29

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Denied between My thighs

My poor slave has just driven 7 hours to see his Goddess, but his cock has been locked in chastity for far longer. he's so hungry to give himself totally over to Me, all in the hopes that he might be rewarded with a release. Rubbing My latex covered body so close to his, teasing his well lubed cock with a latex gloved hand; he whimpers in arousal like a lost puppy. Unfortunately for him I know that he is a chronic wanker and that is why I keep him locked in chastity. I'm sure he feels the heat of My aroused Sanctum, all as he imagines having actual sex with his Goddess. he's so pathetic and weak, so easy to arouse and manipulate. That tiny cock trapped between My latex clad thighs, just millimeters away from the place he'll never ever be allowed to visit - it drives him crazy. But all he can do is beg Me for a release and hope. Should I allow him one?

MP4 / 273 MB / 1280x720 / 00:21:05

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada - Disappointing ruined orgasm

It was the last day of My latest - and possibly the last - vacation with My travel slave. I have been teasing him hard for the last several days, and now it's time to milk him. Strapped with a leather belt, smothered under My ass, he is getting aroused almost immediately as I touch his swelling cock. But it seems My touch is more than just making his cock hard, it actually made him cum without any permission whatsoever. That's just pathetic, I am very disappointed! This loser premature ejaculator and his useless stupid cock... So useless and ugly, that although it's above average in size, I have never been tempted to use it inside Me in the four years I have this slave. A premature ejaculator like him could never satisfy Me like that. The only way he can satisfy Me is to take pain and humiliation for Me.

And now he deserves to be punished. How? he knows very well - to have his balls destroyed. They are useless and don't deserve to be kept, at least not intact.

This clip shows a part of a private play and was filmed with the camera on a tripod.

MP4 / 56.9 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:48

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada Sinn & Mistress Evilyne - The Key To A Perfect Relationship

My dear friend Mistress Evilyne and I are discussing how I've trained and created the perfect husband: a total slave dedicated to Me, one who obeys all My orders no matter what is demanded of him. It all started innocently enough, first with simple masturbation tasks and positive reinforcement in controlling his orgasms. Soon, overnight chastity games morphed into full time lock-up. Control the husband's cock and own him - the real key to a great marriage or relationship. The hubby is never allowed a full orgasm; I control each one of his spurts by My hand. This keeps him in a state of constant arousal, always ready to please Me. he now fully understands that his life is focused on My pleasure, My needs, wants and desires. I enjoy using him for sex and punishment just like I relish his performing all the domestic chores such as cooking, cleaning, and bringing Me morning coffee in bed. Every Woman should understand how to create a perfect husband. It's so easy, men are simple: control their sex and the male ego will evaporate, and the slave crafted will forever be under the Wife's complete control.

MP4 / 157 MB / 1280x720 / 00:30:11

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Huge ruined cumshot

I hold the key to this slave's chastity; thus, I control his cock. he never know when he will get a release, and he can only dream it will be a full one, and not another ruined orgasm. And I know he is dreaming about that, with all the constant teasing and denial I subject him to.

Today, I am going to edge him at least ten times or more, just to see if he can take any more. Look at how weak and excited he is, I know he craves a real, pleasant orgasm, does he think this time he'll get one? It's hard for him to deny the slippery sensations of My ultra-lubed latex gloves. I'm sure it feels just like a real pussy to his over-denied dick. he's so physically close to Me, whimpering like a baby. How many times have I heard the word "Please" in just the last few minutes... I can tease and deny him for as long as I want, but when I decide to let him cum - I block and ruin his orgasm. As soon as I remove My hand, I am aghast at the rivers of cum that spurt far out from his abandoned cock. No pleasure for him, I am sure. And now its time to lock him back into chastity and make him lick up all the thick puddles of sticky cum he spewed out on the floor before Me.

MP4 / 208 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:04

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada - Impotent slaves don't need balls

As it would be expected, My slave loves to worship My boots; he knows it's his place, his level beneath Me. But today he seems neither able to do a good job cleaning My boots with his tongue, nor aroused to do it. That is not only annoying, it's downright insulting! Allowing him to put his stupid cock between My boots and hump them doesn't seem to help; is he in his right mind? Even after I use My hand to make him hard, he still can't keep his erection - is he becoming completely impotent? Impotent for Me is just the same as eunuch: if a slave has no use for his balls - he doesn't need to keep them. So it seems it's time to castrate this slave by kicking him in the balls; let's how he loves My boots now.

MP4 / 141 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:34

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Ruined in the scorching sun

My slave has been outside, hanging in bondage all day, with the hot sun beating down on his burned back. That is nothing compared to the torment his poor cock has been through, being locked in the steel chastity for the last month. Maybe he deserves a real orgasm after such a long period of total abstinence, but why should I let him have it? That tiny dick of his is totally flaccid, even in the presence of a beautiful voluptuous Woman such as I. his cock is so tiny and impotent, maybe all he's worth is having some fun teasing and denying him any pleasure whatsoever. Yet like all weak males, he soon gets aroused and starts to whine and whimper, begging Me for a release. What a fool, he should know by now that this cock is really Mine, not his. And I'll do with it whatever I want.

MP4 / 272 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:45

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Faith - 4 CUMSHOTS IN A ROW!!!!

WARNING!!! HOTTEST SCENE EVER RECORDED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!

FAITH FORCES 4 ORGASMS IN A ROW....

This is the HOTTEST Handjob scene ever recorded!!! Our Legendary Jerky Girl Faith told us that men are such stupid pigs....that....combined with Her World's Best Handjob technique....She could make a guy cum repeatedly!!! So....we decided to put Her declaration to the test!! It was an experiment that yielded unbelievable results!! The setup was simple. Two tables...one for Faith...one for the Cock Jerking Victim...and a clock on the wall. Sit back and watch in horror, as Faith makes him cum no less than FOUR times!!! From the first touch of Her Hand to his cock...until the brutally painful fourth orgasm...the elapsed time is 16 minutes and 3 seconds!!! All Faith needed was some lubricant....and a latex glove, that She uses to shove up his ass and juice his prostate for the third one!!! Faith actually wanted to keep going...but the male was whimpering and crying after the last one :(

MP4 / 763 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Savannah Fox - Findom Tease and Denial Handjob

Mrs Fox Comes back home very late, keeping You (Her Husband) waiting & worried. Mrs Fox explained to you how much fun she had going out with her girlfriends... bar hopping, getting hit on by random guys, receiving free drinks, and being groped by the men she found cute. She noticed you are getting turned on by all this, so she slowly comes to you and starts playing with your Big dick and juicy balls. She then confessed that she had sex with a handful of them, allowing the men to cum inside her pussy. All while still play with your dick. She doesn't want you to cum... instead, She wants you to taste all the cum from the guys she had bang at the bars...

WMV / 367 MB / 1440x1080 / 00:12:17

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lilly Hall - Lilly Milks Virgin Step Brother

MP4 / 360 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:01

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sasha Foxx & Reagan Lush - Make You Spurt

MP4 / 215 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:26

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandy Marx - Full Immobilization Treatment

You might want to get me when I'm a little off my game. Because when I'm feeling it, there's no better tease in the world and you're already weakened from hours (yes, hours) strapped to my bed, time ticking by so slow. I'm going to burn myself into your memory. Cry tears of desire, immobilization client. You'll want this clip.

MP4 / 351 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:37

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Ellie Idol - Girlfriend Lends A Hand

Ever since we first started dating, I've never let you go a day without having an orgasm. Bad news is after my dental work and starting my period, I can't fuck or suck you. I don't want to break that wonderful streak we have, so I'm going to make you cum a different way...the OLD FASHIONED way: a handjob! Just relax and let me lend you a hand, sweetheart!

MP4 / 463 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Meana Wolf - Give It To Me Batman

It was easy to seduce you.especially under false pretences. Appeal to your ego by telling you I'm writing a story about you for the Gotham Gazette, and then flirt with you. Of course the narcotic laced lip stick made it truly effortless. But now it's time to give you what you need Batman. We can't have Gotham overrun with psychopaths and while you lock yourself away in your mansion brooding. I don't like chaos, and I don't like the competition. I want things to go back to the way they were. I want you to come out and play with me again.

Xoxo Meana Wolf aka Catwoman

Clip Contains: After Batman locks himself away for several months in despair it's up to Catwoman to bring him back out into the world. After gaining access to him in her civilian clothes, she drugs him and ties him up. then she proceeds to tease and edge the Bat over and over and over again until he explodes with a renewed sense of duty to fight crime and injustice.

MP4 / 690 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:48:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Liza - Gloryhole Slave

Locked inside the GLORYHOLE is my slave. His cock sticking out, ready for his MISTRESS to PLAY with. She slips into her LEATHER GLOVES and starts teasing his dick, she knows his WEAKNESS for her gloved hands. Only by her touch will he CUM, right onto her palms.

MP4 / 254 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:53

Download and Enjoy