Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Victoria Valente - Cum on my boots

After the slave is given the honour of worshipping his Mistress's leather clad arse, he is instructed to masturbate over her boots. Of course, any mess he might make on them must be thoroughly licked up and that includes any spillage on the floor.

MP4 / 268 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:07

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

"Virgin Can't" by Mandy

First, he can't cum because something is crushing his balls. Then, he just can't. No matter what he tries. I let him use his hand and kiss my feet. An absolutely ruthless tease, humiliating but not mean, a tease and denial scene with the boy actually teasing himself. The defeat is unlike anything I've seen. These days that's saying something. He just can't. Aww. This just has to be seen to be believed, the mix of chemistry and my power.

MP4 / 293 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:45

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ivy Lebelle - Your Final Orgasm

Mistress Ivy graciously allows you one final orgasm before locking that pesky cock away in chastity forever.

MP4 / 1.07 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - You Won't Last Two Minutes

How many orgasms can I ruin in the next five minutes? One? Two? You wont last five minutes when I tease your cock. Now let's see how many times I can humiliate you.

MP4 / 464 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

lilcanadiangirl - Fortnite Bomber BJ Royale

Hello! I'm lilcanadiangirl. I love being on manyvids! I love dressing up and making videos. I hope you find something you like :3

We are the last ones left, but who's going to be the last man standing? Is it you or you? Get your cocks out and lets see who's the last one cumming. How about whoever is last gets to fuck me and join my team next time. Both your dicks are so big! I suck, lick and stroke them both. Each dick cums so much in my mouth and all over my face several times. But only one of you has more cum. I virtual ride you in missionary with my tits in front of your eyes. Finally you give me a massive load all over my face like I asked. Lets get ready for the next game!

MOV / 1.73 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:25:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Allura Skye - Allura Makes Two Guys Cum

Dominant lady Allura Skye needs to know which one of her two slaves wants to fuck her more and will find out with a handjob contest. Mrs Skye is jerking them off at the same time and intends to fuck whoever can hold out the longest. "Come on, boys! Show me how bad you wanna fuck me!"

MP4 / 260 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:41

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ella Nova - I'm Gonna Have Fun With This One

All bound up with nowhere to go, just how Ella Nova loves to have her men. Now she is free to torment as she likes, with lots of edging and ultimately denial purely for her amusement.

MP4 / 736 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:55

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lauren Phillips - Is This A Cum Day?

Is it cum day for this slave, or yet another frustrating tease and denial? Only Lauren Phillips knows as teases, edges and denies Her slave repeatedly leaving him wondering if She will ever permit him an orgasm.

MP4 / 137 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:23

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Alex Coal - Black Lightning: Captured and Drained by Livewire

Black Lighting finally has a lead on where Tobias Whale has been hiding, however instead of his arch-nemesis he is confronted by Livewire! Black Lightning steps back, he knows his electric powers are worse than useless against the insane super-villainess. His only choice will be to use brute force but, she is still a woman, and a third his size. Finally he has no choice but Livewire is ready for his and uses her powers to drain his strength until he is out.

Black Lightning wakes up stripped and shackled, he is too weak to escape and Livewire begins to tease and seduce him. She might be out of her mind, but Livewire knows how to turn a man on. She plans to drain Black Lightning will and his powers. As much as he tries to resist Black Lighting surrenders to the villainesses mouth and tongue

Black Lightning has almost no strength left and barely any will to resist. Livewire teases and dominates him sensually and then uses his huge hero cock for her own pleasure before forcing him to fill her with his cum, and the last of his power

MP4 / 458 MB / 1280x720 / 00:40:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Amai Liu - Chastity Pay Pig Cuck Teased And Denied On Pay Day

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation!

As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked.

So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him.

I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock!

You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him.

His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He BEGS me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me.

But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

AVI / 1.10 GB / 960x540 / 00:14:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sasha Foxxx - Edging Blowjob (Bratty Handjobs Cut with Bonus)

Incredibly hot blowjob from the amazing Sasha Foxxx. Sasha is the perfect tease. She keeps you on the edge, sucking, licking and bobbing on your throbbing cock until you just can't help but blow your load. Sasha is so fucking unbelievably sexy and a complete master of cock control.

MP4 / 1.14 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Punishment For A Cheating Cock 1: The Pain

MP4 / 110 MB / 720x406 / 00:12:54

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Twisted Ruined Orgasm

MP4 / 374 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:46

Download and Enjoy