Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Georgie Newman - 3 Minute Wank Challenge

MP4 / 211 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:50

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ashley Ocean

In this Bound Men Wanked update Ashley Ocean shows us the male sub's beautiful cock. First he is getting teased until his cock is fully erect, this way Ashley can let him beg for it to wank it. He gets his way, but just when he thinks he may not be allowed to cum at all he is wanked even harder and faster until he blast his hot cum all over the place.

MP4 / 758 MB / 1280x720 / 00:20:46

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - You Will Eat Your Cum

It's time for your cum tribute. Time to honor your Goddess and humble yourself before Me. You will be kept erect to saluting My superiority. Worship every inch of me then place your cum on my ass. Then show the ultimate submission by licking your tribute off My ass. Humiliate yourself in front of Me and I will know I am worshipped.

MP4 / 258 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:33

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Velvet Veronica - 20 Minutes on Constant Edge then Back in Chastity, Can He Last?

In round 2 of the 20 minutes of constant edging challenge, I give my pet another chance to please me. His reward? To fuck his mistress. His last attempt ended in failure and sadness, how does he do the second round? Watch and find out...

MP4 / 481 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:32:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

April Adore Ties, Sucks, and Drains Ty Bones on Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day, and April Adore has a special Valentine's surprise for Ty Bones. Ty is tied spread eagle to a bed, when April comes in the room in bra and panties and begins to tease him. She tells him that for Valentine's Day he's going to get a special blowjob, and slowly begins to play with him. She strokes his cock and smiles and laughs as she plays with his hard cock. After licking and slobbering all over him, Ty finally begs to cum. April lets him, and takes a huge load in her mouth. She slowly lets the cum ooze out of her mouth and onto her incredible tits. What a Valentine's Day gift.

MP4 / 491 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

April Adore Ties Teases Edges and Denies Ty Bones on Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day, and April Adore has a special Valentine's surprise for Ty Bones. Ty is tied spread eagle to a bed, when April comes in and slowly begins to play with him. She strokes and teases and slaps his cock while making him beg for her. She licks it and begins rubbing and tickling him, before playing with his balls and tickling his cock. She begins sucking it while stopping periodically to tease him and make him beg. He begs to cum several times throughout, but she refuses each time. She slaps his cock and pulls on his balls and denies his orgasm. April continues sucking on him until he can't contain himself and is about to cum. She quickly puts a stop to that, and leaves Ty begging for her to come back. This Valentine's Day gift was for her.

MP4 / 871 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

April Adore Ties Up Ty Bones and Teases Him, Slaps and Smacks Him, and Sucks His Cock

April Adore is in ridiculously sexy lingerie, and has Ty Bones tied down to a bed. She begins by teasing him, slapping him, smacking him, and making him beg for her to play with him. She strokes him and licks him, and begins sucking his cock, always making him beg for it and thank her. He begs to cum several times, but she refuses to let him.

MP4 / 865 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Alexandra Snow, AstroDomina & Ezada Sinn - Coerced Orgasm Compilation

I know you love to imagine my hands on your cock. You love to imagine a beautiful, dominant woman like me control your orgasm. But for many of you, this is just a dream. This is why I've compiled a series of hand job, coerced orgasm, and ruined orgasm videos for your enjoyment. This special compilation has cum flying n every direction, with me as the beautiful orchestrator of these orgasms. With over a dozen orgasms in this video, you won't miss out on any second. So, go ahead, click and buy. You won't regret it

MP4 / 1.54 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:25:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Amina Danger - Milking Station

Amina runs a male milking station where she treats guys like cattle and harvests their semen over and over. Here we see how she treats one of her chained up bulls, laughing as she smacks his ass and ignoring his protests that his balls must be empty. She kneels down in her boots and starts milking another load. Her expert hands soon have him rock hard as she plays with his balls and big cock.

MP4 / 643 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy