Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Tjara - Triple Cum Release

You totally enjoy it when my hand slides slowly on your hard cock. Will you also like it when I start alternating my hands for every stroke? You will enjoy it so much, you will release your cum three times.

Clip has cuts, no cut between the cum releases. Final cum just by my rotating thumb.

WMV / 271 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:18

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Handjob Challenge

Mistress challenges two boys to see who cums first. Loser has a surprise waiting for him.

MP4 / 229 MB / 1280x720 / 00:19:05

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Vicious Tease by Helix

When it becomes a matter of course, to bring a boy to their spiritual knees at the altar of a superb mistress, every time... that's a pro. She's there. More evil than ever, Helix enjoys her realm. Today, the hair helps.

MP4 / 615 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Helix - Spinning Class

Watch out -- when Mistress is in a playful mood, things get serious. One second, her hands are on you in unreal bliss. The next, you're spinning in frustration. Caution -- expert at work.

MP4 / 872 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:31:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Amber Ivy & Helena Locke - What About Both Of Us?

Normally a man would be thrilled to be with two gorgeous women like Helena Locke and Amber Ivy. But these two beauties don't have his pleasure in mind, instead they want to edge and deny him over and over again while he begs for orgasm.

MP4 / 900 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Carmel Anderson, Tina Kay & Vickie Powell - World Record

The world record for the longest cumshot stands at just over 6 feet. Today Tina, Carmel and Vickie want to set a new record and have a number of willing male volunteers ready to fling their cum as far as they can for the girls! As the girls start jerking off each of the guys, there is spunk flying everywhere...

MP4 / 375 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:18

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kat Dior - Thank You For Touching My Cock

This slave knows that Kat Dior has no intention of letting him cum. She much prefers to repeatedly tease and deny her males because it keeps them horny and compliant. Regardless though he will have to thank her because her touching his cock is always a reward.

MP4 / 161 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:04

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Emptied - Angela White

Mistress Angela White permits her slave to cum about once a month to keep them from getting too swollen from chastity. Angela restrains her slave on all fours to milk his balls dry. Angela lets the pathetic slave worship her ass as he begs for an orgasm. She tugs at his cock with forceful downward strokes tugging at his tightly bound balls. His horny cock throbs in her hand at the slightest sensual touch, every time he gets too close to orgasm she give him a firm slap to show him who is boss. Angela finally grants him permission to cum and empties his balls on to the table. Mistress isn't going to clean up his mess, she supervises the oral consumption of his own semen. Pathetic.

MP4 / 1.09 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

"A Lesson In Cumming Too Soon" by Mandy

I pick the scene and you watch. The hottest, most perfectly-timed mindfuck handjob and post-orgasm T session I've done. Listen as I tell you what's going to happen if you come too soon. Wait, does that make it more likely you'll come too soon? And after watching this go to my store because you need more Marx all of a sudden. *In the members section here, you'll see more about my session preferences, and a list of my three favorite styles of power exchange. Can you guess? - Marx

MP4 / 193 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:56

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Abella Danger - Two Finger Stroke

Mistress Abella enjoys seeing her slave helpless and kept on edge desperate to cum. She slowly starts touching his cock building up his load with one finger, then two while laughing at his sexual frustration. He begs and pleads for more as Abella takes him to the edge and back until she finally allows her pathetic bitch to empty is swollen blue balls.

MP4 / 351 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:14

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Alexandra Snow - The Price You Pay to Cum

"This orgasm isn't going to feel good," I inform the slave. "You don't deserve an orgasm that is enjoyable." At first, I tease him pleasurably with my stockings and soft hands, but before long I utilize the Hitachi. I turn it all the way up and attack his sensitive head. I purr to him, telling him how I'm going to smack the head of his cock just as he cums and destroy any pleasure he could derive from the orgasm. I grab my crop and hold his cock against the vibrator, smiling sadistically as he begs not to cum. I tell him that he has no choice, that his cock belongs to me. When he finally cums, I yank the vibrator away and deliver smack after smack. He struggles to get out of the way but I tell him he has 3 more-- if he does not take them, it will multiply. He opens his legs for the slaps, crying the whole time.

It's the price a slave must pay.

MP4 / 526 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - Alien Extracts Semen Sample

Custom vid, no name mentioned. A sexy, feminine-looking alien extracts a semen sample from a humanoid specimen. She explains that her species plans to breed with humans to create a hybrid being that is intellectually superior to humans but can breath oxygen so they can inhabit the planet earth. In fact, it's their intention to take over the planet as the humans have been so destructive. The aliens will keep some humans as slaves, servants & for breeding...yes, breeding. They have a very high sex drive & look forward to using worthy human males for copulation...

MP4 / 289 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:08

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Allura Skye - Mistress May I Cum?

You dont fuck with Mistress Alura Skye and Flynt learns this the hard way by being bound, tied and tortured by her cruel punishment. Alura demeans the slut boy and torments him to no end while his quivering body shakes and his hard cock pulsates in her hands. She wont let him cum unless he begs for a release and when he does he gets ruined big time.

MP4 / 187 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:11

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Bailey Brooks - BLACKMAIL JIZZ FOR MONEY

BAILEY SPIKES THE FOOTBALL STARS DRINK FOR MILKING AND MONEY.

She ties him up in the shower with her video camera recording him getting jerked by She's going to show it to his girlfriend and the whole school, if he doesn't start paying her EVERY WEEK with the big money he's getting from his signing bonus. Tied to the shower, gagged and jerked with her hand over his mouth. Forced to cum against his will and then she rubs the evidence all over her shiny pants, before turning on the cold water and leaving him, moaning.

BRAT CHEERLEADER BAILEY BROOKS

MP4 / 146 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:22

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Best Cum Shots of 2017

We don't let our slaves cum often, and when we do, we try and make the experience as miserable for them as possible. Here are some of the best milkings and ruins from 2017.

This highlight reel features ball kicking and punching mid climax, mind fuckery, multiple consecutive ruined orgasms, and forced cum eating. We were just plain terrible to our slaves in 2017, and we plan to treat them even worse in the new year.

Clip Contains: Alexa, Amadahy, Brianna, Cali, Charlotte, Edyn, Kayla, Kenzie, Lola, Sasha, Female Domination, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Ballbusting, Mind Fuck, Cumshots

MP4 / 703 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Brianna - Incredible Forced Ruin (2 Cameras)

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls. The slave cannot control his erection, and he is still leaking ample pre-cum. Brianna makes the slave swallow his pre-cum from her finger. Then, she edges him. Once the slave reaches an edge, she slaps the slave's cock to keep it from going over. The slave begs the Goddess to be allowed to cum. Brianna smiles and decides to keep him at an edge. She'd like to hear more begging. Again, Brianna slaps the slave to keep him from going over. She knows that she can edge a slave like this indefinitely. The slave can't take much more. He very pathetically begs to be allowed to cum. Brianna laughs and allows the slave to spill onto the floor for her. The forced ruin is incredible. It is shown from two camera angles, one wider, one tighter. Once the slave has spilt, Brianna makes it lick its mess from her fingers. Then, she forcefully grabs its cock and slaps very hard. She needs it to lose its erection, and quick, so that she can get the chastity device right back on.

MP4 / 942 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Session 171124

She takes very good care of my patients. They always tell me how friendly she is and what a great job she does of milking them dry. It's important to keep the pipes clean :)

Featuring: Grace

MP4 / 488 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Candice Dare - Soft Tongue Minimal Touch

You don't know how Candice Dare is going to make you cum. Will she bring you to near orgasm with her soft touch, or will she focus on your sensitive tip? The anticipation turns you on in a big way and you want nothing more than to spurt your seed across her pretty face. But she wont let you cum just yet. Your body quivers and your heart beats faster as she brings you just close to the edge and back again. When Candice wants your creamy load, she will let you know as you try to hold out as long as you can from her incessant teasing.

MP4 / 191 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:27

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Governess Cherry - Strict Governess Wank 2

Wanking behind Governess Cherry's back has gotten this slave in alot of TROUBLE. This stunning BRITISH redhead puts him over her knee for a sound spanking, makes him WORSHIP her shoes, tramples his COCK with her heels and slaps his DICK into submission again. Her harsh handjob seems to have effect and she orders him to jerk himself off onto her gloves.

MP4 / 163 MB / 720x400 / 00:09:12

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - Cock Ring Sex Ed

A somewhat clinical demonstration of a sex toy or sexual aid, a big cock ring that kind of looks like a rubber doughnut!

MP4 / 338 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:21

Download and Enjoy