Mixed Happy orgasms of restless slaves[MaleDom]

dalask

Tender Pussy Plunder | Abigail Dupree

The human females are such mysteriously attractive creatures. With all their sweet little smells and their pretty little features. Who doesn't want to tie them down and explore every inch of their tender flesh? I bet you certainly would take your time exploring slave abigail while bent over and restrained perfectly still, her ass perversely exposed and pussy wide open for fuckery. If you were in her Masters shoes, I bet you just cannot help yourself but to use her in all of the perverse ways.
This scene starts out with the slave sitting on the toilet, sucking masters cock as a piss starter. Then Master brings the slave into the dungeon for some fuckery. He has slave abigail in a pickle of a position with her back on the table, bent in half with her legs over her head ass up. The belt that Master James uses to secure the slaves head limits her movements as she is contorted to the point of disfigurement. She almost has to choke herself out to relieve her pain in her back. He attaches painful weighted flesh hooks on her tender legs then uses them to spread her pussy. It's an awful predicament.

BDSM, Extreme Domination, Pussy Stretching, Flesh Hooks, Feet Caning, Bastinado, Pussy Torture, Abigail Dupree, Screaming, yelling, Brutal, Sadism, Ass Up

Duration: 0:35:14 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.76 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/kmmagl2q2jfz/0986.mp4

dalask

Victoria Voxxx: EXTREME Torment, Brutal Bondage and Waterboarding!

With: Victoria Voxxx
Director: The Pope

Shop Featured Gear: Dildos, Floggers & Whips, Fuck Sticks, Gloves, Nipple Toys, Rope, Suspension Gear, Wands

Victoria Voxxx needs no introduction, as she is fast becoming one of the baddest bitches at Kink. She's been through hell, was a trailblazer in the multi-part Kink feature "School of Submission" and now she's back for even more. She's as tough as they come, and The Pope now knows exactly what to do to make his little slut suffer the way she wants and needs it. She begins in a seated position on a chair with her legs tied spread and a rope collar around her neck. She lets out a big smile when The Pope enters, and grabs the rope around her neck and pulls it tight. He ties a 12-pound bowling ball to the rope looped around her neck, and then moves on to add clothes pins to her body. It's time for target practice with Fluffy, the big bad dragon tail. This vicious implement is what makes Victoria purr like the slut that she is. Anyone else would wince and buckle, but this badass bitch craves it as only The Pope can give it to her. Her flesh quickly becomes striped with bright red marks from the strikes of Fluffy. The sting is downright fucked up, but it also makes her orgasms more intense. Throw in some heavy punching while she cums and she gets some of the most intense orgasms we've seen from her. The next scene begins and Victoria is in a single-leg futo, a.k.a. a single-knee suspension. This is as intense as it looks, and Victoria is right at home in this position. Her other leg is tied to her hands behind her back, and then the bowling ball is tied around her neck again. Her flesh is smacked to heighten the already pulsating red, and then she's overwhelmed with non stop orgasms. The final scene puts Victoria in an extremely vulnerable position. She's prepped for waterboarding, and this has her nervous as hell. She's seen The Pope do this to other models, and she wants her turn, but even her ironclad confidence is a bit shaky. This may be a decision that she regrets later, but for now, she's ready, and it's time. The Pope starts with her, and he takes his time. He knows it can't be rushed, so Victoria can have the full experience. And once she's had enough, she's nothing more than a puddle of slut left in the middle of the floor. Even after the shoot, during the closing interview Victoria is so overwhelmed by her day she has to cum one last time, and masturbates herself into an orgasmic fit!

Duration: 0:50:10 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.79 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/jd9kau6bpsns/0987.mp4

dalask

Tommy's Revenge 2

With: Casey Calvert, Tommy Pistol

Shop Featured Gear: Crops, Cuffs, Dungeon Furniture, Restraints
On the surface, Tommy Pistol's life is perfect. He has a beautiful wife (Casey Calvert) and a nice house full of expensive things. But the reality is different. In the real world, Casey Calvert dominates Tommy Pistol emotionally, grinding him into a pathetic shell of a man, but in Tommy's dreams, he's the one in charge. He has her naked and bound to a cross in their living room as he berates her about her obsession with possessions and being a selfish bitch. He slaps her tits and face and he tells her about the real world, where people work for what they have, and then he finger bangs her until she cums. He licks her sweet juices from his fingers as she whimpers. Things are going to be different now. From now on she is going to call him sir. Grabbing her around the waist he smacks and squeezes her ass cheeks until they are a nice pink. Casey finally admits that she is an unappreciative whore, but that's not enough for Tommy. He slaps her boobs, belly and thighs, bringing a nice glow to her body. After licking her pussy until it's good and we, he leads her over to the ottoman by her hair, gets her on her hands and knees and fucks her face until she is drooling all over his cock and balls! A scene from the AVN nominated film, "Kinky Fantasy Club." Part 2 of 3

Duration: 0:15:12 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 558.68 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/44q1dx82nyq7/0988.mp4

dalask

Demonic Desires | Luna Lovely

Luna Lovely comes face to face with her fantasies!
Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always.
I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true.
I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me.
Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?

Duration: 00:44:03 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.35 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/lye7hxsp9cyt/0989.mp4

dalask

Kilo White, London River

It's London River week on the Evolved Fights networks. Our Lesbian site just updated with Penny Barber vs London and now today London is taking on a Professional fighter named Kilo White. Kilo has an amazing athletic body and he has a lot of wrestling skill however, he is unfamiliar with sex fighting rules and how to perve out in a fight. He keeps things a little too Professional while London, on the other hand, keeps things pervy and sensual. After Kilo figure out what he is doing wrong, he adjusts his game and attempts to take the lead. Will London win the sex fight with her ability to attack Kilo's dick and sexually dominate him? Or will Kilo adjust his game and end up taking it. No spoilers! This match does the distance. The winner face fucks the loser, makes the loser cum and then leaves the loser on the mats in a puddle of shame

Tags: Armpit Blow Jobs Body Scissors Cum On Ass Facesitting Fingers In The Pussy Humiliation Male Wins Maledom Winner Fucks Loser

Duration: 0:37:08 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 902.31 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/ckmif2ii33we/0990.mp4

dalask

Lita Orgasm Challenge

While at the Edge Dungeon, Lita Lecherous gets put through an orgasm challenge! Filmed during her recent visit to Edge Dungeon, this lovely stream finds our friend Lita bound and helpless in the old Academy bondage chair, after being bound head to toe in the old chair by Dart Tech, the real fun begins as the helpless Lita has several vibrators pressed against her pussy as she is forced to orgasm over and over. Is is torture.... Is it pleasure.... There is only one way to find out and that is by watching this great stream!

Duration: 1:22:57 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 543.19 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/txj967bmsm3x/0991.mp4

dalask

James Deen, Kristina Rose, Mark Davis

Sex and Submission is proud to present Vamp, our first high production original series about vampires. Episode 1 introduces some of the characters and shows how Grace (Kristina Rose) is seduced by the vampires and brought back to their lair where she is initiated into the world of the undead. This is beautifully shot in high definition with great acting and very hot BDSM sex!

Duration: 1:07:37 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.48 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/2xpn1j8oeiqj/0992.mp4

dalask

Chrissy Bound In Black Tape

Chrissy was enjoying a night out at the bar when she met a very nice man… or so she thought! He offered to buy her a drink and she accepted however she should have thought twice about taking a drink from someone who is practically a stranger! Once she finished the drink she started to feel very sleepy and tried to excuse herself to get a cab home but she never made it that far…. just as the man intended. Now he's taken her back to his place and carries her into his room. He throws her on the bed and briefly plays with her limp body before stripping her completely nude! He gropes and fondles her naked body then gets to work restraining her in case she wakes up. He uses black tape to bind her hands behind her back as well as her ankles, knees and thighs (off screen).
As soon as he finishes taping her legs she starts to stir. As she fully awakens she recognizes the guy from the bar then realizes she is tightly bound in black tape! She starts freaking out so he grabs the panties he took off her earlier and stuffs them in her mouth then wraps the tape tightly around her mouth and head several times to keep her quiet. Next he adds more tape around her arms and chest to make sure she is extra secure! He tells her he will be back for her then leaves her there helplessly bound and gagged. Chrissy struggles vigorously in an attempt to break free from the tape but soon realizes it is far too tight for her to escape. All she can do is squirm and writhe hopelessly in her bonds as she fearfully contemplates what this not so nice man plans to do with her next!

Duration: 0:11:00 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 479.71 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/fq1t0ztap10c/0993.mp4

dalask

Stripped, Stretched & Interrogated 3

Chrissy is naked and hogtied with her ankles, knees, wrists and elbows cinched together with rope. She is lying on her side on the floor and is also cleave gagged with a black bandana. We see the villain's boots pace behind Chrissy as well as a cattle prod that caresses her thigh, hip, ribs and breasts. We see the cattle prod light up above Chrissy before he jams it into her breast shocking her awake. Chrissy writhes and groans through gritted gagged teeth. The villain then crouches behind Chrissy and says let's see if you're more cooperative now. He fondles her breasts, stomach and crotch as a disgusted and wide-eyed Chrissy struggles. He stands up and as Chrissy struggles, rolling on to her back, he jams the cattle prod in her crotchlower belly making her writhe and groan through gritted gagged teeth again. Chrissy hyperventilates after the shock, her ribs compressing rapidly. The villain holds the cattle prod over a wide-eyed Chrissy lighting it up above her. Do you want to go through this torture again Tell me where the emeralds are! he demands. Chrissy's defiant look tells him what he needs to know and he jams the cattle prod into her breast again, shocking her and making her writhe and groan but this time it knocks her out.
Chrissy is now tied to a chair, arms over the back of the chair, with wrists and elbows tied together. Her legs are tied to the chair to keep them spread. The villain picks up Chrissy's slouched head by the chin, sees she's still out, then tosses a bucket of water on her to wake her up. “Welcome back he says creepily after Chrissy, who is now ungagged, coughs to clear her throat from some of the water then angrily looks at villain with gritted teeth and wide eyes, struggling against her bonds. “Don't bother to struggle he says as he grabs Chrissy by the throat with his right hand and starts choking her. He lets go and starts fondling her breasts, belly and crotch again. “Help us both and tell me where the emeralds are so I don't have to hurt this body.” Chrissy, disgusted by villain's fondling, says“Never...go fuck yourself you pervert! The villain backslaps her then opens his hand and slaps Chrissy on the left side of her face. Then he punches her in the stomach. As Chrissy smarts from the blows the villain gets his cattle prod again. He lights it up in front of Chrissy's wide eyed and slightly agape face. I guess you like when I play with this new toy on you huh He runs the tip from Chrissy's inner thigh, up her belly button, between her breasts, and lifts her chin. Where are the emeralds A silent and wide-eyed, mouth slightly agape Chrissy slowly nods no. Villain then jams the cattle prod into Chrissy's breast, making her convulse while her head jerks back. Well the villain says after stopping the shocking as Chrissy tries to catch her breath. Another nod no. Villain jams the prod into Chrissys rib cage, eliciting more convulsing. Another pause, more Chrissy catching her breath while nodding no. Villain says, looks like it's time for an even worse position before he jams the prod into Chrissy's crotch which eventually knocks her out.
Chrissy is now seen dangling from her wrists which are tied together, arms stretched tightly overhead and skin wet and sweaty. The villain kicks her in the stomach to wake her up. Chrissy coughs and stares at villain with wide-eyed anger once again. He fondles Chrissy from her crotch up her belly, both breasts, then demands to know where his emeralds are again. Chrissy responds they were never yours you thief!” He punches her in the stomach, and then backslaps her across the face making her half spin so we can see her ass. The villain then grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back as he fondles Chrissy some more then says tell me where my emeralds are before I get my favorite toy out again. A wide-eyed and angry Chrissy looks back at him and says Do your worst. I'll never tell you anything. The villain lets Chrissy go while getting the cattle prod. She dangles briefly with a defiant wide-eyed look towards him before he returns and pulls her head back by the hair again. He then uses the cattle prod like a baton and smashes it on Chrissy's abs, jerking her face forward as her body recoils from the blow. I like how versatile this toy is he says before he uses it as a baton again, this time smashing Chrissy in the back which makes her body recoil the other way with her back arched and her head back. Chrissy twists and moans in pain. If you're not going to tell me where my emeralds are, I'm going to enjoy punishing you! He then clubs Chrissy in the ribs again, then switches to shocking her again on her breast making Chrissy convulse in pain. Then he moves behind her and clubs her in the back then shocks her left breast. The villain then fondles her from behind and as he grabs her crotch he says I know where you'll really like how this feels. Chrissy looks at him wide eyed before he shocks Chrissy in her crotch, making her convulse and eventually go limp. The villain pulls her head back by the hair to see she's out then lets it go and leaves her there still dangling from her wrists.

Duration: 0:11:20 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 493.64 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/jun6pcuk7n8x/0994.mp4

dalask

Catwoman In Curious Captivity

Catwoman breaks into a home and searches around for valuables to steal. The camera pans her sexy body as her catsuit clings to her while she bends and searches various nooks. Catwoman encounters The Wolf, a rival thief. He broke into the home before her. They argue briefly and Catwoman, with her dangerously seductive voice tells him to leave… the house is her prize. She'll beat him in a fight if necessary. "I may have left my claws at home but it still wouldn't be a fair fight!" she says. The Wolf leaves the room. Catwoman is overconfident and smiles wickedly before going back to searching for valuables to steal. However The Wolf never left. He sneaks back into the room with a white rag in hand. "Nothing like a big, fat diamond to make a girl happy...." Catwoman says as she pulls a ring out of a small box. Oblivious to The Wolf she is caught completely by surprise when he clamps the rag over her mouth and nose. She struggles vigorously but the fumes weaken her as her eyes begin to flutter closed The Wolf removes the rag and mocks her as the scene ends.
Catwoman is now bent over a table and is beginning to stir as The Wolf ties off the final knot in the white ropes binding her wrists behind her back. "You think this will hold me? You have no idea what you're in for!" Catwoman says angrily after fully waking. Catwoman struggles as The Wolf holds her tight. She curses and mocks him. The Wolf brings the rag back to her mouth. She struggles vigorously but he holds it in place he knocks her out again. Next time Catwoman wakes her ankles are also bound together with white rope and she is laying on the floor. Just as she comes to The Wolf appears and bends over her. He's silent, but Catwoman mocks him, calling him a pervert and boasting how she'll escape and beat him. "You like a woman in ropes don't you? Let me guess, you're going to gag me next!" Catwoman says almost playfully, foreshadowing how she really feels about being tied up. The Wolf gags her with one long piece of silver duct tape, pressing it tightly against her lips. The Wolf leaves to finish robbing the home and Catwoman struggles vigorously, undulating in her bonds and catsuit. The Wolf later returns and watches Catwoman struggle (POV). Her body writhes and wriggles and undulates as she glares at The Wolf. The Wolf reaches for Catwoman's ankles as the scene ends.
Catwoman's legs are now loose, but she is still bound and tapegagged. The Wolf holds her from behind and fondles her as she struggles. The Wolf then produces a Hitachi wand, telling Catwoman it must belong to the wife who lives there. Catwoman panics and struggles. The Wolf turns on the wand and places it over Catwoman's pussy. Catwoman struggles and tries to escape. It takes her several minutes but she eventually breaks free, trips The Wolf, and flees, still bound and gagged. She looks for a way to escape or at least hide, but The Wolf soon recovers and catches Catwoman, hand gagging her over her tape gag as he leads her back to the table and bends her over it. He spanks her a few times as punishment as Catwoman squirms and struggles. The Wolf then begins to fondle her vigorously, over her breasts, her ass, and then her pussy. Catwoman begins to love it. She wriggles in pleasure and moans loudly into her tape gag. The Wolf looks down at her pussy and remarks how there's an opening there. Catwoman beckons him to take her. The Wolf comes up then plunges into her vigorously. Just as she is about to cum he hand gags her over the tape gag as she orgasms. Catwoman writhes in ecstasy in The Wolf's hands. The Wolf then lays Catwoman on the floor as the last waves of ecstasy wash over her. She writhes in pleasure as he stands over her. The Wolf removes the tape gag and Catwoman stares at The Wolf lustfully. “That was....amazing!” She says and demands him to take her with him. He can keep the loot, she just wants him to do more of what he just did to her. The Wolf remains silent and she starts to begs for it. “Please....please, give me more....take me with you....take me....over and over!" The Wolf nods and Catwoman smiles happily before asking him what happens next. "Gag me....you wouldn't want me screaming for help when we leave would you?" The Wolf produces a fresh piece of tape and Catwoman smiles and he places it over her mouth. He picks her back up and holds her from behind, briefly rubbing her breasts. Catwoman mews loudly immediately, so The Wolf reproduces his white rag and uses it to subdue her. Catwoman huffs angrily at first before letting the fumes knock her out as she gyrates her ass against The Wolf. The Wolf lifts her up and cradle carries her out.

Duration: 0:26:40 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.14 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/upvwnyob5xhv/0995.mp4

dalask

Ghetto Hooker Domination | Abigail Dupree

Abigail Dupree is challenged to her extreme in this dominant ghetto prostitute roleplay to humiliate and degrade a guy, a fan that loves to give her odd things to accomplish to further her slave training. This is a fast paced Small Penis Humiliation, SPH humiliation Jack Off Instruction, JOI session that is quite verbally vulgar in many ways that he has never seen or heard before. This tower of power is armed with venom, she really tells this guy off with her controlling characterization and he is loving every second of it. That is Entertainment!
This is also about training the slave to role play in a fetish character that is unnatural for the slave to perform and it's a lot of fun watching her squirm in her preparations. Though this slave is completely submissive, she has no problem jumping right into character once the camera starts rolling. She degrades him in the likes you have never seen before. This slave with a strap-on makes fun of his guys tiny cock in so many ways, it will have you either felling bad for the guy or your laughing your ass off while watching. One part is telling him that she is going to fuck him instead of him just masturbating. She straps on her dildo and fucks the mouth simulated masturbator and tells him to open his lily white fucking mouth while I fuck you, suck it bitch, choke in it bitch, I am going to cum in your little pussy mouth bitch and I will cum in it.
Now he wants to cum so she gives him another bout of verbal humiliation as she strokes her strap-on cock until he cums like a good little bitch that he is. A must see!

Verbal Humiliation, Female Domination, Femdom Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement, Strap-On, SPH, JOI, Femdom, Roleplay, Performance

Duration: 0:14:56 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 764.7 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/po6waipiijbe/0996.mp4

dalask

Pain at the Pylon | Abigail Dupree

A painful pussy whipping was done today at the Pylon. A terrifying bondage predicament that is shocking to even watch. The slave is standing, shackled to the wooden post. She is properly gagged in a tight leather head harness with her pussy stretched tight from the rock weight that is attached to her pussy piercings with a rope. Cry and hoping for mercy. One wrong move and the rings just may tare the tender flesh of that pussy and ruin it for ever.
She serves at the pleasure of her Master! Just to be allowed to touch his cock is reward enough for any suffering or pain he commands her to feel! A complete instrument of his whim! With each cry at the shackle, each stroke of the whip she feels his deep abiding affection & love!

BDSM, Bondage, Discipline, Pussy Torture, Pussy whipping, Pussy stretched, Leather, Steel, Crying, Suffering, Rope, Steel, Wood Device Bondage, Brutal

Duration: 0:10:37 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 544.46 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/t9euy40j2vl9/0997.mp4

dalask

Gia Milana: Big Titted Beauty In Bondage Getting Machine Fucked

With: Gia Milana

Gia Milana makes her Kink debut on Fucking Machines, and she can't wait to get started. Her pussy is wet and ready. She feels the need to move, so she gets to it and strips for us. We give her a gag, and she quickly puts it in her mouth, and tightens the leather straps. She exposes her magnificent breasts from under her bright blue dress. She raises her dress to expose her pussy barely hidden under a pair of lace panties, then grabs a vibrator and sinks into the pleasure of her wet, slutty pussy. Gia can't get enough and we are not going to stop her, so we sit back and enjoy her non-stop orgasms. Soon the first machine is ready for her, and she is more than happy to climb on and insert the dildo deep inside her pussy. We cuff her with some traditional handcuffs, since this is her first time being tied up, to let her get comfortable with the idea of being bound and machine fucked at the same time. The orgasms are constant, and she can barley keep herself standing because her knees are so weak form all of the orgasms. She catches her breath, and then it's back to fucking. Next, Gia is on her back, bound in leather belts. The machine slides between her pussy lips as the orgasms begin to take over yet again. The next scene begins with Gia held in place with steel shackles, spread eagle. Her pussy has been fully fucked and Gia seems spent, but she's so close to the finish line that she can't stop now, so we add a vibrator to top off the scene, then we drop her on a sybian for our finale. The orgasms pour out of her, much to her pleasure, and ours!

Duration: 0:38:49 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.39 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/qejrv0ywj7fd/0998.mp4

dalask

Katya Rodriguez: Hogtied Newcomer Bound and Tormented in Bondage

With: Katya Rodriguez

Katya Rodriguez has been with us on Fucking Machines before, but this time she's got a new handler in The Pope. She's very nervous, so she begins in a standing position, that quickly turns into a predicament position. She need to be comfortable so The Pope can gain her trust, but once he does, he instantly betrays her! He begins to punish her, and she presses her ass back into him, as if to signal that she is ready to suffer even more. Now she's ready, so her leg is pulled into the air and that spreads her legs wide and exposes her honey hole. She is craving his touch to ease the suffering, and once he touches her pussy she can't help but squirt everywhere. Next she is put in a predicament tie that has her leaning back with her legs spread wide, and her neck pulled back. Her nipples are put through grueling torment, and the pain alone makes this slut squirt again. It is now completely clear to her that The Pope's touch, good or bad, is enough to drain her pussy of it's juices. She wants to give him all of it, and he is going to take as much of it as he can. Next Katya finds herself face-down on the floor, totally helpless. The Pope turns her flesh a bright red from heavy impact-play before pouring hot wax all over her body. She is elated by what is happening to her, and he is willing to give this slut everything she can handle. To finish her off, he fucks her pussy so hard that he finally drains her of all of her pussy nectar.

Duration: 0:45:50 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.65 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/o3ix0cqhg071/0999.mp4

dalask

Earning the Cane: London River Gets Beaten and Fucked by Charles Dera

With: Charles Dera, London River
Director: James Mogul

Blonde busty masochistic MILF London River has been bad. She came without permission and now she's in strict rope bondage awaiting her punishment. The sight of her tied and helpless, with her luscious tits all but falling out of her bra and her ass wiggling in the air gets Charles Dera hot and horny. He berates London for her failure, spanking her round ass. He takes off his belt and delivers firm hits to London's ass. London knows she deserves to be punished. More so, she yearns to be punished. She begs to suck Charles' cock and is rewarded with a rough face fuck, leaving her breathless and on her tip toes. Next, Charles instructs her to fuck her ass with a big metal dildo. London obeys, moaning as the cold head disappears into her eager ass. Charles commands London to cum and she does, earning her reward -- a caning and hits with the acrylic paddle. The paddle and cane provide the sharp and intense pain London craves. Once her ass is red, Charles fucks her sweet cunt, burying every inch of his rock hard cock into her slick warmth. London cries out, begging to cum, but is refused over and over again as Charles takes his pleasure from her pussy. He has her clean her pussy juice off his cock and then brings London to orgasm by playing with her sensitive cunt. Then he drives his cock back into her pussy and fucking into her at a brutal pace. London cries out as Charles fucks her relentlessly, only allowing her to cum when he feels like it. Each time, London cums harder and harder, her cunt squeezing down on Charles' hard cock. Finally, London begs Charles to cum on her face and Charles pulls out, pushes London to her knees, and cums all over her face and in her open slut mouth.

Duration: 0:57:03 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.06 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/4gkllm2jkvao/01000.mp4

dalask

Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please

With: Kendra Heart, Donny Sins, Johnny Goodluck, Mr. Pete, Eddie Jaye, Rob Piper
Director: Kirin Kurai

Kendra Heart is a fresh new face to Kink.com but is no stranger to rough kinky sex with multiple men. In fact she lives to get fucked. In her first scene with Kink.com she gives it everything she's got to prove to everyone that she's worthy of being the best submissive slut there is. It starts with Kendra wearing only a black leather straight jacket. She is led by a leather leash and collar by Rob Piper who brings her over to introduce her to four of his friends, and their dicks. They take out their big dicks and Kendra's eyes get big and she immediately drops to her knees. She sucks their cocks with gusto and gets covered in her own drool from deep-throating their massive meat. They spit on her, fuck her face, and she just keeps begging for more. They get her completely naked on all fours on top of a square platform with wheels and they chain her ankle and wrist cuffs to the corners. They take turns fucking her pussy while another guy fucks her face in a hot spit-roast. They switch to fucking her ass and she takes all five guy's cocks deep inside. The guys get her down and anchor her pussy to one of their dicks while the rest of them take turns fucking her face and her ass hard in an airtight double-penetration. They flip her over and spread her legs. With a cock anchored deep in her ass, they all fuck her pussy deep and hard. Kendra begs for their cum and so they bring her to her knees and one by one they paint her face and her tits with their loads, and she gives all of their cocks sweet kisses and tells them thank you.

Duration: 0:58:07 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.08 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/i5bb3plx4iaf/01001.mp4

dalask

Ghosted: Slutty MILF & Step-Daughter Destroyed by Sadistic Sidepiece

With: Kate Kennedy, Dee Williams, Rob Piper
Director: Ex Libris

Sexy blonde Kate Kennedy is head-over-heels for her new dominant boyfriend Rob Piper. She can't wait to sneak her hot sadistic sexual top into her step-mothers vacation home for some nasty BDSM sex. Rob is quite taken with her sweet gesture and jumps at the opportunity to bring their sexual games to the next level, tying her in a strenuous shibari rope position. With her arms and legs spread eagle in a grueling squat, Kate begs for orgasms and cock. But first, she must suffer through a barrage of cropping and tight clamps on her tender labia and perky tits. Slapped, spanked, and still begging, she is eventually rewarded with a screaming, squirting orgasm, followed by an intense throat fucking with Rob's huge cock. She drools and chokes as he has his way with her mouth, then gags her and moves to her pussy. With her milky ass spanked bright red, she can do nothing but strain against the ropes to get more of his cock inside of her. Rob grants her an orgasm, but then slides his hard dick into her tight asshole. She tells him it belongs to him and is rewarded with a fast and hard anal pounding. When they're finished, Kate hears her step-mother come into the house unexpectedly. Dee wasn't expecting Kate either, and was getting ready for an extra-marital fuck-date to come over. Dee is even more surprised to meet Rob, for he was once her fuck-piece on the side, before she ghosted on him years prior. Rob and Dee try to play it cool in front of Kate, but as soon as she leaves the house for a jog Dee confronts Rob and demands he break up with Kate. Rob is still pissed off after being ghosted by Dee, so he decides to take her down in the middle of her own living room. Cuffed and stripped, Dee gives in immediately. Her slutty, submissive side emerges and she begs him to punish her. She gets a metal ass hook latched to her cuffs, and receives a strict caning and spanking, leading to an intense revenge fuck on the floor and a drooling make-up blow job. Just as Dee is gobbling down his cock, Kate comes back and walks in on them. She's furious. But Rob isn't having any of her shit, so he also puts Kate on her knees and has Dee explain herself. Kate is disgusted with Dee, but she's under the spell of Rob's huge cock and dominant hand. She begrudgingly shares his dick with her mother, eventually licking Rob's cock clean right out of Dee's asshole. Dee screams like a craven whore with Rob taking her in an anal doggy fuck-fest. Rob ties up both women, with Kate in a tight arabesque pose with her face tied into Dee's pussy, which is exposed in a pretzel tie. Rob makes them both swear they belong to him as he pounds Kate's trapped pussy. When Dee can no longer hold her orgasm she squirts all over her daughter's face. This is just the beginning of the afternoon's sexual depravity, as Dee teaches her step-daughter to ride Rob's cock in reverse cowgirl. Once Kate is cum drunk and exhausted her mother pushes her off and shows her how a real submissive slut takes it in the ass, milking a huge load out of Rob for Kate's pretty little face.

Duration: 1:27:08 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 3.13 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/1mlt0vgzuzg6/01002.mp4

dalask

Entwined | Brooke Johnson

Brooke is bound in four positions entirely with twine.
Brooke Johnson has found herself in a bit of a tricky situation. Her hands are wound with a bunch of twine. What seems like a situation she can easily get herself out of is actually much harder than you'd think. Every time she pulls the thin strands bite into her flesh.
Her fingers and toes are pulled back making each step and movement painful. With her wrists pulled down to her knees she has to hunch and squat. This makes the neck rope an interesting addition.
Each tie with the twine is more difficult than the last. The ball tie and then the upside down missionary position. Each using tons of thin twine. Every movement she makes hurts.

Duration: 0:38:07 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.02 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/twcsubtan539/01003.mp4

dalask

Daddy I Cant Hold It Any
Longer | Abigail Dupree

Daddy has been in the bathroom for forever and I really gotta go! Number one and number two. I colored three whole pictures and everything but he’s still in there and he wont let me use the potty. The potty dance only works for so long. I ended up having an accident all over my Barbie blankie and in my little white panties.. oh no.. This is so bad what should I do? I’ll just hide it in my dresser. No one will find it there. Maybe if I pretend I’m asleep he will think it was just a bedtime accident. Oh man. Daddy is going to be so mad at me if he finds out? what should I do now? Oh well... back to coloring.
I almost forgot that I had to go number two. Maybe I’ll just let a few farts out, daddy has to be done and out of the only bathroom soon.
Daddy's Girl, Peeing, Female Desperation, Sneaking, Age Regression, Plushy, Little, Short Skirt, White Panties, Wet Panties

Duration: 0:17:02 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 873.87 MB

Download

https://filefox.cc/6ye3kv5p376o/01004.mp4

dalask

The Fix Joanna Angel

Joanna makes a deal, but doesn't get what she came for.
The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal.
Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open.
The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber.
Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.

Duration: 0:45:53 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.45 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/ynaz2tqe2j6z/01005.mp4