FTV Harper - The Anal Champ - Her Amazing Backdoor 01/25/22

Pinkside

HARPER - THE ANAL CHAMP
Release Date : 01/25/22 (NEW!!!)

She's a lovely, fun-sized, hypersexual queen of anal stretching...welcome FT\/ exclusive Harper as she introduces herself in a cute little white dress that barely goes down past her shapely butt! She has a bottle of veterinary-grade lube and describes what she likes to do with it, namely putting large toys in her butt - and of course we're in for some major league demonstrations of that today. She puts plenty of lube on her hand and starts things off with some anal fisting, right off the bat! She attempts to insert a very large 'donut' but it's a tight squeeze so she enlists the FT\/ photographer's help, and with a little ass-istance they manage to get the toy inside...providing some amazing anal gaping views! Next up is some messy milk play as she squirts it out of a turkey baster all over herself, then squirts it inside her vagina as well as inside her ass. There's enough inside to burble out when she flexes her muscles in a truly unique anal dairy kink display that has to be seen to be believed! Next we see her outdoors in a cute yellow dress, ready to do some insertion play...and she puts an entire orange-sided ball inside! Next up is the huge thick bat after removing the ball, and she manages to somehow slide that inside her ass as well. Heading inside we see some more anal fisting, and then a large red cone shaped toy goes inside...and she also gets the vintage Vibraking toy into the mix, buzzing her clitoris with the huge anal penetration for a nice strong orgasm to finish off the day of shooting. And there's more of Harper to come, right here on FT\/ MILFs!

Model Comments
I'm Harper Maddoxx. I'm 34, brunette, fun sized at 4 ft. 11 in. and a mix of Thai and Mexican - so basically a bomb fusion taco truck of a person. I have a degree in Marketing and really enjoy making food for others- I put on music, blues, rock, or techno, and dance in the kitchen as I whip something up from food I grow in my garden. For fun in the summer I am road tripping to music festivals or wakesurfing on my local desert lake, and in the winter I chase snow for snowboarding. I'm a voracious reader and Halloween is my favorite holiday. The next thing I want to learn how to do is skydive as I like sports with high adrenaline, and I can probably beat you at air hockey.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hey, Lia here. I want to introduce to all of you the eighth wonder of the world, my friend and FT\/ exclusive Harper. I've spent a lot of time with Harper. I consider her a great friend, and I've learned a lot from her. It's scarce that a model shows or teaches me anything. But thanks to Harper, I have learned the art of stretching from her. It is something she's extremely passionate about it. Not often, models are pushing me to the extreme. Usually, it's vice versa. She showed up with a bunch of crazy massive toys. She has ones bigger than anything, and I have. Ans, we were off! We started for these donut anal rings, which we couldn't get in precisely the right way, and long story short, we were putting them in backward. Before we had figured it out, she had me try to push it in. You can tell I was nervous. I was shaking like a leaf. I didn't want to hurt her. It's not every day I'm pushing donuts into someone's ass. But all she wants is the pressure and stretch. She loves it. We recently figured it out and opened her up. I thought we were done and moving on. That's when she asked me if I had any milk, and we poured gallon milk in her butthole, and long story short, we got some holiday cookies, and yes, she eats them! That's just the beginning with Harper. She is fantastic, and I love her dearly. Enjoy Harper

VIDEO - Her Amazing Backdoor

Total Duration : 01:24:03
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 7.16 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 11 Clips)

Download :

harper-00001702-01-1080p.mp4
harper-00001702-02-1080p.mp4
harper-00001702-03-1080p.mp4
harper-00001702-04-1080p.mp4
harper-00001702-05-1080p.mp4