have MFC banned all public shows

yeahboi

Have MFC banned all public shows or just library shows or none of the above??

justhangingout

I will kind of miss the library shows. Sure, they were stupid to take such risks and I never wanted to see any of the girls get into real trouble if they had been caught; but it added an element of real personality to the person who was performing. Jazzkitten, HitGirl_TKO, RachelSinger, et al, took some risks to entertain us and I, for one, appreciated it. I only hope that they got some kind of thrill out of their activities too. Besides, it was nice to see people still use the library these days.

yeahboi

I should have been more clear ( my bad ) by public shows I didn't mean shows in free chat, but shows in public places, just not libraries. Sorry hadn't had my morning coffee at the time of writing my original post.

Some are playing with green screen gear to make it look like they are in "banned" places. They are also getting warning notices if the image looks too real!

AbsoluteSolar

MFC have not technically banned Library or outdoor shows as the models were not supposed to do them in the first place. One of the many rules of MFC is that the model does not commit a crime on cam whilst recording. Public nudity is a crime, therefore they shouldn't be doing them. The bigger picture MFC advised their models to cease all activity when the FBI and law enforcement started looking in to the Kendra Sutherland case because they found that just saying it is against the rules is not enough to stop the company being culpable, they actually have to enforce the rule as well. Hence banning Kendra, bur not banning the 'original' library girl Ginger Banks.

AbsoluteSolar

It's all about the money man. They wont get rid of their cash cows, like Ginger, Kick, Honey, TKO and a whole bunch of others that cam out in public all the time. If the model brings in the cash, the cheek gets turned. Just like everywhere else in life. Money talks, bullshit walks.
Sad but true. it reminds me of teh old saying shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Ginger_Banks is not doing library shows anymore. Seems the only model that is actively doing shows in a public place is LucieLuvit (from what I have briefly noticed). She is sitting in what sounds like a restaurant as you can hear people in the background. I'm honestly surprised other models who made their living off of doing public shows have not complained about her still doing this.

MFC made it clear doing shows in a setting that nudity was not acceptable was against what they would allow. MFC either has to make an example and temp ban and fine LucieLuvit or any model who is actively breaking their new policy to enforce this rule or why bother at all? If they don't enforce it then it's only a matter of time before they all go back to doing it.

Some of the library shows were entertaining. We know Ginger has a look out and she never ran the risk of being caught compared to say RachelSinger who was caught in the act.

Speez

I guess they haven't banned all public shows. Jessie125 was just doing a library show today. I guess mfc is relaxing the rules again.

yeahboi

I guess they haven't banned all public shows. Jessie125 was just doing a library show today. I guess mfc is relaxing the rules again.
I don't think they're relaxing their rules, just unaware of her continuing to do these types of shows IMO.

mossgout

If it is the same show that I saw yesterday, the library is actually the bookcase at her place.

However I saw some car shows recently (but also the car might simply be parked in the backyard or any other safe private-owned location)

BOZZOO

i dunno, when was the last time u saw a library w/ this kind of carpeting, and white, no less?

do u really think she brought her doll w/ her to the library, and a musical instrument, stashed in the bookcase? (to the left of the chair)

and do u really think she left her vibes in a public bathroom, as shes stated?

or MAYBE she just set up a space in her house to LOOK like a library. they are lying to u 99.99%~ of the time, as ive stated before. geez guys, cmon. snap out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

agnios

if you were a model... it wouldn't be very hard at all to set up a camera in a library and record a few hours of video of people just doing library stuff... then put yourself in front of a greenscreen and do a fake library show. Dunno why more models don't do this

mossgout

Just to say that Jessie has never lied about the location doing her library@home shows. It simply creates a setting to get into her character of shy girl pretending to study, wearing her strict shirt, cardigan, skirt and pantyhose

BOZZOO

Just to say that Jessie has never lied about the location doing her library@home shows. It simply creates a setting to get into her character of shy girl pretending to study, wearing her strict shirt, cardigan, skirt and pantyhose
how could she? its way too obvious, to most anyway, that its not a library.

she used to do shows from a library. no way she could've set up what i saw in a room.

then put yourself in front of a greenscreen and do a fake library show. Dunno why more models don't do this
its not as easy as that. she'd have to find and put the library scene on the blank area. i cant see any model going to THAT much trouble.

BOZZOO

plus the owner would be the site not the model regardless. Does no one read the fine print on MFC.
i saw something where MFC says point blank that the shows might be capped, and posted online, in what i think was an add to the agreement/consent/waiver of copyrights form they have to sign. i dont remember if it was a post here, or MFC itself. so it appears MFC dont give a shit.

they can be fined $2500 if theyre found to have a copyright mark on the material and dont actually have it copyrighted. found this out in some research a few of us did in a thread i started 2 yrs~ ago. it had alot of good info.

BOZZOO

I thought it was a $2500 for each false dmca report.
i dont think they can have the mark on the content unless ...but u may be correct.

P

phjones16

Are there any sites that still allow library or other public shows? I haven't seen any public girls on Chaturbate recently either :(

Falcon_369

I truly miss Hitgirl_TKO, Leah was one of the best library girls, she was very daring & funny.:D

In my opinion that's what made mfc great, the library & general public shows, shame a majority of them are now over, thanks to the public nudity act.:(

Btw the worse library girl & cam model in my opinion was & is Kickaz, she's a complete waste of time & so fucking boring, apologies to any Kickaz fans.