HavenReigh IndigoWild

dglans

Hey anybody have any good HavenReigh / Indigowild stuff? I know I've seen a few private cum shows out there before.
Thanks,

VolponView

I know I've seen a few private cum shows out there before
I'm gonna have to see this to believe it. While she doesn't seem to have a problem showing her boobs off, with the effin lights off for a blurry "peek" at her kitty once in a blue moon. I have seen a couple hitachi shows that she did with her panties on (that I deleted because they were so boring). But a "cum show"? I don't know man.
I have her added as a "friend" and have for a long time and I have never seen her go private at any time.
So, if you have seen them, try to find them again to post. They would be rare to say the least.

dglans

The two Hitachi ones I got are panties on but she does get off. The fingering one is also with underwear but again she gets off. She pulls the panties to the side and shows some vagina. She'll never do a full dildo spread Eagle show but that's fine with me. There's tons of field on Mfc that do it if that's you're thing. I like the tease and having to work for it.

asdftyui

Have seen some of her harder core stuff, super hot!!!!
What hardcore stuff? I've followed her since she started and outside of a couple true privates on MFC she's never done hardcore. I doubt she even did hardcore for those. Don't get me wrong I'd absolutely love to see it but quite frankly I think your full of shit.

fishbulb

to be fair, "her harder core stuff" is what most hosts do as their warmup tease. I think everybody has seen that.

asdftyui

her harder core stuff
It would seem that we differ on the meaning of hardcore or "harder core". I would define it as full exposure, usually involving some kind of sexual act. Your version involves what I would call tease with occasional flash of nipple or ass. The former I have never seen and would seriously question anybody who said they had.

fishbulb

It would seem that we differ on the meaning of hardcore or "harder core". I would define it as full exposure, usually involving some kind of sexual act. Your version involves what I would call tease with occasional flash of nipple or ass. The former I have never seen and would seriously question anybody who said they had.
Nope, we don't differ. I wasn't giving my version, or most peoples' version. I was giving her version, which is the kind that people who enjoy throwing away their money in return for nothing get.

hotcpl2004

Nope, we don't differ. I wasn't giving my version, or most peoples' version. I was giving her version, which is the kind that people who enjoy throwing away their money in return for nothing get.
Yes, I did say "harder core stuff", thanks for pointing that out fishbulb! What I have seen has her showing her pussy, fingering her pussy, orgasming in front of cam, bending over and showing her ass as she fingers herself. She stands naked, but as you know she has some darker lighting, so you won't be able to make out her exact shape of her pussy lips, but you definitely see pussy. I have NOT seen a cock penetrate her or her do a blowjob on a man, that would be awesome. As far as I know, the stuff I'm saying is a nice step in the right direction that is VERY rare.

asdftyui

Well said. I'm afraid I was one of those suckers in the early days but like you I have since realized the error of my ways. The only way she'll ever get another token out of me is if she really does hardcore. Not bloody likely though.

dglans

She's getting a bit dirtier these days. She's done a few vibrator shows lately. Of course your not seeing her pussy but she's topless and in a thong at least every time she's on. I don't think we're far off from another hitachi show or bringing another girl on with her.

rickdatl

She went into a very long true private session tonight...first time I have ever seen her do that....let's find it gents!

VolponView

She went into a very long true private session tonight...first time I have ever seen her do that....let's find it gents!
Over the past 6 months, she has done 5, all true private. Would be awesome to see the longer ones but I don't see them getting out. Good luck in finding them.
11-02-2015 for 00:11 mins
12-25-2015 for 00:12 mins
12-28-2015 for 00:21 mins
01-24-2016 for 01:05 hours
01-29-2016 for 01:22 hours

asdftyui

Thanks Vol...I know it's a long shot but hoping everyone keeps an eye open...
I'll second that. Thanks for the update. I'd give my left nut for a chance to see one of those shows. I even broke down and was willing to break the bank for a true private but she brushed my offer off as chump change. I guess all a guy can do is hope one will surfaces sometime down the road.