HC/TS girls on different sites..

anaccount

^ The bath tub videos. Kandy has full nudes on his Patreon and the three of them have an explicit video together (plus a playboy model) but at the highest tiers (500 and 1k).

anaccount

^ Kayla is on the photographer's Patreon now. I believe he added some at the $100 level and the post said she would have content in the $1000 level this month. I can only imagine that would have to be toy videos or something to be in that expensive of a tier.

markh

thanks a bit of a search and she is called Kayla Kurnik. twitter is pvt and she looks a bit like polina sitnova - wonder if they could be related.....wonder what she is shooting on Patreon...

imalutzer

saw on anon a ways back someone posted camshow clip screenshots but never found the clips, would also love to have those. Maggie was super cute!

markh

i would love to know that and Dare (does she have an alias) too - she's hot and looks like she could do other sites.

i'm pretty sure Amanda paris is on honey cream topless which is odd because she says she doesn't do nudes on her onlyfans page

IMMORTALSOUL25

i would love to know that and Dare (does she have an alias) too - she's hot and looks like she could do other sites.

i'm pretty sure Amanda paris is on honey cream topless which is odd because she says she doesn't do nudes on her onlyfans page
I don't know if Dare has other aliases, but she is on Patreon and Onlyfans as Dare2plz. I haven't seen Amanda Paris on Honey-Cream.