HC/TS girls on different sites..

Mr_Dr3w

Hey guys I wasondering if you guys could help me out. I want to make a compilation post on here listing where Honey-cream and TeenStarlet models (current and past) have posed on other sites. I'll list the names I've seen on other sites. Feel free to add who you've seen :)

Carla, Macy, and Rebecca (a new girl) from HC have been on cosmid (search up on their site: Miranda, Macy Wilde, and Piper Jones)

Michelle from HC has gone to the next level and posed for many nude sites (she did nude for personal photogs before) done G/G and has done a bj/gloryhole vid.

Thats all I know for now but you guys seem to be better at finding this stuff than me so feel free to post. I'm personally looking to see if Tiffany and Lauren (both from HC) have done anything else.

Mr_Dr3w

does anyone (who is a fan of her) think its weird that new girl Rebecca/Piper Jones is listed as 23 and more athletic looking on HC but listed 28 and looks average/thicker on cosmid? I'm confused and wondering what her real age is. I'm also wondering if the cosmid shoots were taken way way earlier than the HC ones, which would explain her look.

VolponView

Charlotte @ TGG, TS, HC- currently Lana Lovelace @ ATK, Karups, MFC, C4U
Danni Dawn @ HC- current- self named solo site
Melissa Manzoni @ TM, TS, HC, self named solo site
Alex Arabella & Amanda Verona @ TS both current- self named solo sites
Cali Skye @ TS - Solo & self named sites, trying to make a comeback
Kris Karson @ TS- self named solo site
Petra Petacova @ TM & TS- self named solo site
Sherri Belle @ TS- current- self named solo site
Vendulka @ TS- TeenMegaWorld dot net (Boy/Girl)

anilorac

Kanice, Kelsey, and Kaelyn on TS and ***. Kelsey on a few of her own sites.
Cali Skye on TS and TGG and SouthernTeenModels. Own site.
Amanda Verona on TS, ***, and two of her own sites.

sudanesen

Someone is going in the right direction it seems. :):):)

Code:
 http://www.modelmayhem.com/3772090

sudanesen

Omg!! Where did you find these?! I swear Rebecca keeps getting hotter and better every time I see her
The bondage pic is from a site called dpstonefetish, the G/G pic is from her FB page.

e1485tg

The bondage pic is from a site called dpstonefetish, the G/G pic is from her FB page.
Anyone able to find a link to the set on the dpstonefetish site? I've browsed the first few pages of the updates on there (horribly designed, btw) and didn't notice it.

sudanesen

Anyone able to find a link to the set on the dpstonefetish site? I've browsed the first few pages of the updates on there (horribly designed, btw) and didn't notice it.
Just click previews.... then search for Piper.

bjl12

Kanice, Kelsey, and Kaelyn on TS and ***. Kelsey on a few of her own sites.
Cali Skye on TS and TGG and SouthernTeenModels. Own site.
Amanda Verona on TS, ***, and two of her own sites.
Cali was on TGG? Haven't seen her sets ever and can no longer view the website. Anyone know more about those sets?

The HC girls I would pay more for are Scarlet (only did a few sets w/o revealing too much), Tiffany (so sexy), and Macy. Anyone know about those girls?

anilorac

Cali was on TGG? Haven't seen her sets ever and can no longer view the website. Anyone know more about those sets?

The HC girls I would pay more for are Scarlet (only did a few sets w/o revealing too much), Tiffany (so sexy), and Macy. Anyone know about those girls?
Cali was on Teen Glamour Girls, which was a site run by Jimmy featuring other photographers' sets. There is also a site called Teen Glam Girls. A bit confusing.

Mr_Dr3w

For anything dealing with Macy, search on cosmid "Macy Wilde" such good win there. Actually you might get lucky searching her name on Google and finding smaller stuff she does.

Rebecca from HC is Rebecca Moore/Piper/Piper Jones on anything place or site she models on. Cosmid has plenty of good win of her. For the Dpstonefetish stuff of her, go to his clips4sale site (not the actual site) and search up "Piper"

sudanesen

sudanesen

Ling aka Fanalv

Code:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/3587762
http://fanalv.tumblr.com/

Mr_Dr3w

Dude you're the best!! I knew about Ling being fanalv but never knew about lauren. Do you have anymore of lauren showing her goods down there? I looked on her MM but got nothing. Keep it up dude :)