HD Anal-Vaginal Fisting | Deep Penetration

Status
Not open for further replies.

revodrink

Britney Amber, Penny Pax - Anal Awakening

When Penny Pax visits the doctor to get help with her arousal problems Dr. Britney Amber enlightens her with a thorough Anal Awakening. Dressed in a sexy red latex corset, red thigh-high stockings and red platform pumps Amber awaits Penny's visit in her sinister little doctors office full of butt toys and an examination table. Penny is reluctant to talk about what her problem is so Doc Britney takes charge and goes in for a deeper look. Equipped with plenty of tools she starts with a stainless steel anal hoo--she slides it in and out with ease revealing that Penny actually has quite a slutty asshole. Penny is a bit apprehensive with this kind of exam but she soon grows to like it very much as she moans with pleasure each time the hook fills her ass. Dr. Amber gets turned on, peels off her lab coat, grabs the Hitachi and makes Penny eat her unshaved pussy and then her sexy ass until she comes all over Penny's face and makes her lick it up. Sporting a big thick strap on Britney crams it in Penny's mouth to get it nice and wet for some fuckin'. First on all fours Penny gets a good ass fucking while her big natural tits bounce around with every thrust into her tight hole. Then Penny takes a ride on that dick reverse cowgirl and gets her rocks off real good. To continue the treatment Dr Amber slides a long stiff metal rod into Penny's ass and gets her ready for an even bigger thicker black rubber dildo and a see through plastic pillar that lets you see right inside Penny slutty asshole as the doctor fucks her. And finally something really special for Penny: the slink. Can it fit inside her butt? It seems impossible but with the aid of the magic wand Penny takes it so deep she goes over the top and has a screaming orgasm that fixes all her problems.

Thumbnails:

Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Dildo, Ass Licking, Buttplug, Rimming, Stockings

01:07:09 | 736 MB | mp4 , 960x540

Download 44415_penny_hi.mp4(736.11 MB)

revodrink

FAST FISTING ORGASM
Angel, Victoria Pure

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fist3r Twist3r fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fist3r Twist3r challenge!

Thumbnails:

Fisting, Deep Penetration

00:20:42 | 1.07 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Download fistertwister.19.04.04.angel.and.victoria.pure.mp4(1.07 GB)

revodrink

Sasha Lynne - PetGoth Cunt is The Best Cunt Daddy
American / Greater Kansas City Metro Area

You called Daddy? I rushed over to serve just like I always do. But with attitude. Cause you have a goth play thing. A crazy being wild, dirty, and free. I like things rough and fucked up. Time to fill my cunt up with huge cock. Slobber so good on your dick daddy. Play with my tits. More! Give me more attention. Chug my piss. Come on! Yes. Lets play. MMMM

Thumbnails:

Huge Dildo, Masturbation, Wet & Messy, Dirty Talking, Handjobs, Tattoo, Big Tits, Dildo Horse, Gigant Dildo, Monster Dildo, Boot Fetish, Boots

00:12:11 | 883 MB | mp4 , 1920x1080

Download PetGoth Cunt is The Best Cunt Daddy.mp4(882.74 MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.