IFeelMyself Solo Fun Siterip

bladez

GOOD TASTE 1 BY KASH ............................................ 01 APR 2019

Kash masturbates like she decorates - with delicate taste, thoughtful consideration, and considerable pleasure. I think it's pretty telling that she was distracted into taking a wank break just around the same time she put up that little photo. coincidence? I think not.

408mb|mp4|8:41|1920x1080
https://k2s.cc/file/4aefb80c3ee7b/s3485.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

bladez

IN PURE FAITH 4 BY FAITH_B ............................................ 02 APR 2019

Now that Faith's been well and truly initiated into the myriad ways and delights of Lucy's body, it's time for her to just enjoy herself. Learning a woman's body must be such a unique experience - the softs and the slows, the tensing and the flushes and the cries of her. And overall the endless fluidity, an intuitive back and forth as they soar together, an endless cycle between two women of feminine and feminine and feminine.

488mb|mp4|11:09|1920x1080

bladez

EMBODY 1 BY HYPERBALLAD ............................................ 03 APR 2019

Just two things. First, Hyperballad's first orgasm is an appetizer, so relax during it, as she does, and save your closest attention for the abundant sweetness of the main event. And secondly, Hyperballad, you inspire me. The love and devotion of this quiet afternoon is any girl's dream.

502mb|mp4|12:20|1920x1080

bladez

ELLIE_K VIDEO DIARY 4 BY ELLIE_K ............................................ 04 APR 2019

I have to admit something - I have a favourite accent. Let's call it nouveau Aus. Some Australian folks just say their 'r's" at the end of words nowadays. It's not even consistent, but when I hear it it just rocks my world. The juxtaposition is so fresh and sexy to me, much better than full American or full Australian accents. I could listen to Ellie say the word "here" basically all day.

347mb|mp4|9:10|1920x1080
https://k2s.cc/file/29a18887e945d/s3488.rar

bladez

ON FLEEK 2 BY ISLA_T ............................................ 05 APR 2019

The gyrations of Isla's hips make such interesting shadows, fallen lightly on the taut skin of her pelvis. And I can hear the subtle ticking of her watch, an anachronism, nostalgic and comforting. Isla is so aesthetic - visually, sonically - and as she moves oh so slowly into the fierce, trembling space of her desire, emotionally as well.

439mb|mp4|9:43|1920x1080

bladez

JURASSIC 2 BY HANNAH_M ............................................ 06 APR 2019

Hannah's jurassic adventure continues, as she leans against a massive trunk, dwarfed by this phenomenal forest. For those of you into standing masturbation, this video has it all - a perfect up skirt angle, Hannah's inspiring beauty, and a knee-shaking orgasm that challenges Hannah's thigh muscles thoroughly before letting her go on her way.

323mb|mp4|5:50|1920x1080

bladez

FEEL FEEL FEEL 1 BY SAMARA_L ............................................ 07 APR 2019

Samara's amazing big yawn in these opening moments sets me right up - I had to pause and get relaxed, putting on cozier clothes and switching off my work work work mindset. It's the least I could do. Samara's relaxed confident pleasure deserves nothing less from her viewers. Be present, now, and enjoy this time as much as she does.

441mb|mp4|9:31|1920x1080

bladez

TELLY TIME 2 BY ISABELLE_C ............................................ 08 APR 2019

I love watching Isabelle masturbate. She looks gorgeous, and comes hard. But somehow, to me, the most magic moments of this video isn't the wank, for once. No, for me, it's everything that happens post-orgasm - the long slow moments watching Isabelle put her clothes back on, watching her move and bend as she climbs back into the outfit she picked out that day.

254mb|mp4|5:35|1920x1080

bladez

IN PURE FAITH 5 BY FAITH_B ............................................ 09 APR 2019

I've rarely seen two such sweetly satisfied girls as these two in their sleepy moments, stroking and murmuring and dropping little in-between kisses and caresses, all softness, no urgency to them. But those little touches have a way of picking up speed, snowballing with desire, until arousal fills the space with its inevitable demands.

344mb|mp4|8:03|1920x1080

bladez

GOOD TASTE 2 BY KASH ............................................ 10 APR 2019

I love these ultra-domestic homemades. Standing there with Kash, the feeling of those long easy moments in your room just imbues me, making me feel like I have nothing to do, nowhere to go. Making me feel surrounded by my favourite things, perfectly safe, the epitome of home.

299mb|mp4|7:05|1920x1080

bladez

MEW VIDEO DIARY 2.1 BY MEW ............................................ 11 APR 2019

Mew's been a girl-crush of mine since her very first forays into ISM, and ever since I have been a devoted fan - in love with her style, her eyes, those abundant curls in all the right places. The colours of her, deepening pinks, the earthquakes of her, multiple, shattering. Mew is a force, vulnerable, coming hard, over and over, unapologetic. Watching her will turn you on, and fuck you up.

392mb|mp4|9:06|1920x1080

bladez

MOTHER OF PEARL 2 BY KAT_M ............................................ 12 APR 2019

Kat's climbing back into bed for another round, and this time she's brought a little something with her to the party. I know that those rabbit vibes aren't one size fits all, but sometimes a girl and a toy are just a match made in heaven. Kat's toy looks like it fits her perfectly, plunging in and hitting all the right spots.

331mb|mp4|7:15|1920x1080

bladez

LOOSE END 0078 BY ELLIE_K ............................................ 13 APR 2019

Um, damn. Ellie K takes on the innocent task of weeing much like she does most other things - ambitiously. So we have this video, Ellie peeing with perfect aim into the toilet bowl (can you do the same, boys?) while staring down the camera like a woman about to pounce. Every time I think I'm as impressed as I can get with Ellie, she just releases another video.

37mb|mp4|1:01|1920x1080
https://k2s.cc/file/e25355ffcf250/s3497.rar

bladez

1966 1 BY ROSIE_S ............................................ 13 APR 2019

1966 - the year Star Trek premiered on television. The war in Vietnam raged contentious, and people finally started realising cigarette smoking might be bad for you. The Arno river flooded in Florence, Italy. Miniskirts were in fashion. And somewhere in a sweet little house in Melbourne, Australia, Rosie S came so hard, she dislodged the linear flow of time, sending a video of her fantastic orgasm straight into the year 2019.

403mb|mp4|7:38|1920x1080
https://k2s.cc/file/c8194a1f91a5c/s3498.rar

bladez

THE ESSENTIALS 1 BY GEORGIA_L ............................................ 14 APR 2019

For over 6 years we've been shooting Georgia. In the bush, in the yard, in her homes - 3 different places so far, and a fourth coming soon. She's filmed herself, and she's even brought a partner on board to share the fun. So today it's back to the roots, a simple studio shoot where the lighting is soft, the sound is perfect and Georgia gets on with what she does so well.

393mb|mp4|9:10|1920x1080
https://k2s.cc/file/0437421dcaa21/s3499.rar

bladez

SLUMBER PARTY 1 BY LUCY_A ............................................ 15 APR 2019

Sunset over the city, and all is in its right place. Lucy, in bed and relaxed, with nothing else to do but touch and play and feel and come, for as long as she wants. Of course, sleep is a possibility as well - but really, if Lucy's masturbation session feels as good as it looks, I wouldn't be surprised if she carries on right through the night.

416mb|mp4|9:28|1920x1080
https://k2s.cc/file/781aaacd662d3/s3500.rar

bladez

ANGELIKA_R UP CLOSE 1 BY ANGELIKA_R ............................................ 16 APR 2019

It's been quite a while since we saw Angelika in the studio - her diary entries were so powerful they kind of just took over all my memories of her. But there's nothing like this space, the big cameras, the high image quality and film-like feeling of an Up Close. Simple, sexy, romantic and deep.

365mb|mp4|7:59|1920x1080

bladez

EMBODY 2 BY HYPERBALLAD ............................................ 17 APR 2019

Hyperballad's recent discussions on the forum make me wonder - was this filmed before or after her Body Sex classes in New York? Given what I know about IFM shoot turnaround, it's likely that this was before. But then, four orgasms total for the session, Hitachi wands and penetration - perhaps this is the after? I can't say for sure, but if this is the Before. I can't even begin to imagine the After.

381mb|mp4|9:37|1920x1080
https://k2s.cc/file/c570b7bd60508/s3502.rar

bladez

CATHERINE VIDEO DIARY 2.6 BY CATHERINE ............................................ 18 APR 2019

Ah, the man cave - full of dust and grime and the violence of powerful machinery armed with blades and teeth - yet strangely serene and alluring. Perhaps it's the lingering testosterone, maybe the possibility of getting caught at any moment, or in Catherine's case, just the mischief of doing it where you shouldn't be. How secure is YOUR workshop? Maybe that's something you don't want to think about.

368mb|mp4|7:54|1920x1080
https://k2s.cc/file/5be87d2850a96/s3503.rar

bladez

FEEL FEEL FEEL 2 BY SAMARA_L ............................................ 19 APR 2019

I love to see the nJoy make an appearance around here - it's been quite a while. There's nothing that creates the sensations that this toy can, with its weight and temperature, the perfect big ball of it sliding over and over up against her G-spot. It's the kind of toy that asks for your undivided attention, holding you in that state of arousal until it's good and ready to let you go.

408mb|mp4|8:53|1920x1080