IFeelMyself Solo Fun Siterip

bladez

KASH UP CLOSE 1 BY KASH ............................................ 03 DEC 2019

Kash's breath rolls through her body like an ocean wave, lifting and lowering the stunning soft planes of her from light to shadow. She's a textural work of art, the soft movements of her wondering fingers, the tension of her delicate throat, her nipples, hard, getting harder, and ever magnificent part of her body rising together as she increases the pace of her movement towards that inevitable end.

357mb|mp4|8:04|1920x1080

Last edited by a moderator:

bladez

TUMMY LOVE BY BERNIE_OLSEN ............................................ 04 DEC 2019

Bernie's breathing hard before she's barely gotten herself started, like a teenager just dying to rip her own clothes off. Fortunately, she obliges herself willingly, and it's not long before she's gotten enough off to have access to the places that need attention the most. Her insatiable need can be answered only once she flips over on her tummy, grinding fervently on her own hand until she makes it happen.

360mb|mp4|8:39|1920x1080

bladez

SADI'S VIDEO DIARY 6 BY SADI ............................................ 05 DEC 2019

When Sadi said she was going to masturbate in the car, I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting her to be driving at the same time. This video is fast, and furious, and very hot, but also very scary. Please, Sadi, just pull over before you come. oh my god. I can't watch.

404mb|mp4|9:40|1920x1080

bladez

FRENZIED 2 BY CAITLIN_C ............................................ 06 DEC 2019

I can't believe Caitlin's going for another - I almost can't believe she survived her last studio jaunt. This is not the kind of IFM sesh you take lightly. Caitlin's process is a storm, a hypertronic whirlwind of progressively more intense stimulation, techniques layered one upon the other like an orgasmic birthday cake. I know what I'd wish for.

418mb|mp4|9:42|1920x1080

bladez

LOOSE END 0085 BY CHANTELLE_A ............................................ 07 DEC 2019

Long legged, towering over you, sun shining above, almost blinding. A goddess finds relief. For those of you who weren't already pee fetishists, hang up your vanilla hat, and trade it for a golden one. Once you've had a shower like this from Chantelle, there's no going back.

418mb|mp4|9:42|1920x1080

bladez

LIVE THAT FANTASY 2 BY ANGELIKA_R ............................................ 07 DEC 2019

Our shared fantasy continues as Angelika stares deep into the camera, coaxing you to tell her what you want, her need written in every tense line of her body. I love how obvious her arousal is, the way it wells up so beautifully from inside her as she removes the dildo. If you enjoyed any part of this time with Angelika, please, please, come to the forum and tell her about it. After all she’s done for you today, how could you deny her that pleasure?

335mb|mp4|7:25|1920x1080

bladez

GO TO PIECES 1 BY DIANE_G ............................................ 08 DEC 2019

Diane's shaking and shivering is so incredibly powerful, I found myself struck into place, rapt with attention. I needed to see her body culminate the promise of those intense shivers, needed to see what was on the other side. Her need, centred around that soft pillow, her movements, out of her own control, and the incredible, inevitable climax.

220mb|mp4|5:46|1920x1080

bladez

HOME BODY 1 BY ISLA_T ............................................ 09 DEC 2019

Isla's living room is as calming and beautiful as Isla herself, an oasis of peace in an increasingly mad world. Such a peaceful place is the perfect environment to interject our own particular brand of chaos; the sensually explosive kind, the kind that has Isla twitching and stretching and squirming on her own perfectly arranged couch.

508mb|mp4|9:4638|1920x1080

bladez

ZUNGENKUSS 2 BY AMELIE_G ............................................ 10 DEC 2019

If you thought Nicolai and Amelie were good at setting the mood before, let them show you what making out really means. This deep kissing is so hot it almost has me totally distracted from wanting what's next, but it's clear that Amelie hasn't forgotten. Fortunately, Nicolai's still got a lot to give.

311mb|mp4|7:59|1920x1080

bladez

LOOK AT ME 1 BY BERNADETTE ............................................ 11 DEC 2019

Wow, Bernadette. She looks so beautiful in this light, the quiet of the afternoon mounting and framing these moments of breath and stroke and touch so intimately. I wonder who's getting off more on Bernadette's image - me, or Bernadette herself. Judging by the full body trembles that herald her orgasm, I'd say it's Bernadette.

460mb|mp4|9:33|1920x1080

bladez

BOBBI_J'S VIDEO DIARY 2.3 BY BOBBI_J ............................................ 12 DEC 2019

Of course Bobbi would be the kind of woman who celebrates her birthday month - Bobbi is a celebratice, if I can coin the term, a lover of life, and sex, and art, and now, her engagement. This man seems perfect for her - a bringer of roleplays and four-somes, of deep talks and deep collaboration, sexual and otherwise. Congratulations, beautiful Bobbi, and happy birthday.

398mb|mp4|10:30|1920x1080

bladez

DISSOLVE 2 BY CLAIRE_G ............................................ 13 DEC 2019

It seems to me that Claire's first orgasm was like the breaking of a dam, and that now, her cup runneth over. With sensuality, with warmth, with readiness and ease and the strong waves of her arousal, visibly running through her body. It's not long before she's gripping the sheets beside her body, her chest and face flushing and her gasps coming faster and faster as she pitches toward orgasm.

398mb|mp4|9:59|1920x1080

bladez

WET ROOM 1 BY ALEX_H ............................................ 14 DEC 2019

You know you're thinking it, every time you use that fancy new electric toothbrush your dentist recommended. Sure, the rotating bristles are great at cleaning your teeth and preventing cavities, but the benefits don't stop there. Morning and night, you're thinking it - if these bristles feel this good on my teeth, how would they feel .... down there? Well wonder no more, and lot Alex show you - they feel great.

306mb|mp4|7:13|1920x1080

bladez

TIDAL 1 BY AVERY_C ............................................ 15 DEC 2019

There's such a gentle precision to the way Avery touches her clit - that combination of pressure, pushing, and circling, perfectly orchestrated to get her whole body interested in what's happening down there. Once she's got her body's attention, Avery goes for it - her motions increasing in speed and pressure as she makes her own toes curl.

371mb|mp4|8:14|1920x1080

bladez

HOME BODY 2 BY ISLA_T ............................................ 16 DEC 2019

Isla's using her space to best effect - something in the practiced way she gets her feet up tells me this isn't the first time, either. Just as in sex, different positions in masturbation can enhance or detract, intensify or prolong, the orgasmic experience. Home Body part 1 and part 2 offer a perfect glimpse into the efficacy of these two positions for Isla.

505mb|mp4|10:01|1920x1080

bladez

KASH UP CLOSE 2 BY KASH ............................................ 17 DEC 2019

Don't you all think it's a little weird that the media and social censure made us think camel toe was a bad thing? A kind gentlemen once set me straight about it - the outline of a woman's sex is pretty much the most erotic thing ever. The only thing hotter than the subtle, implied shape inside Kash's undies is the visible wetness when she takes them off.

348mb|mp4|8:01|1920x1080

bladez

SKETCH IT OUT 3 BY FRANKIE_MAY ............................................ 18 DEC 2019

Finally, now, those simple panties slide off, revealing something even more beautiful. Along with the panties, all bets are off - now there's nothing between her hands and her own pulsing heartbeat. Frankie May is pure passion. I'd like to see the artwork she creates, with these moments fueling her inspiration.

353mb|mp4|6:47|1920x1080

bladez

MIRIAM_R'S VIDEO DIARY 5 BY MIRIAM_R ............................................ 19 DEC 2019

If any of you in the Northern hemisphere are starting to feel the grind and drudgery as winter sets in, I want you to make some special quality time for Miriam today. She's everything you could wish for in the cold - her soothing voice, the tease and shift of her cozy layers, revealing and concealing her body, making it special. And a long, warm, teasing session in front of the fire, culminating in the most satisfying orgasm.

306mb|mp4|8:05|1920x1080

bladez

GO TO PIECES 2 BY DIANE_G ............................................ 20 DEC 2019

Diane's keeping her pillows under her head this round - I mean, it's hard for a fluffy soft object to compare to that power house she's got. It takes a little while for her to find her perfect setting - one of the mixed blessings of modern technology

311mb|mp4|7:27|1920x1080

bladez

BEG FOR IT 1 BY MEGAN_R ............................................ 21 DEC 2019

Bound, fucked, and forced to ensure the ultimate pleasure - how long can Megan bear it, before the pleasure mounts so intensely she plunges right over the edge? It's incredible to watch a woman made to come like this, without any control over speed or intensity, simply at the mercy of two machines. It's so intense to watch her beg. And when she comes, and it still doesn't stop - what then?

338mb|mp4|7:16|1920x1080