IFeelMyself Solo Fun Siterip

bladez

ALICE FIELD'S VIDEO PROFILE BY ALICE_FIELD............................................ 07 SEP 2020

Hearing Alice's sexy accent as she describes her hobbies, her little bursts of laughter, just make me more excited to see her in the studio. Alice wasn't always the pro-wanker she is today, but in her words, "as soon as she got my first one, I was hooked". Considering the power and the strength of the hands-only orgasms you'll see from her, it's not hard to understand why.

221mb|mp4|5:51|1920x1080

Last edited:

bladez

VANIMELDA 1 BY DEVI............................................ 07 SEP 2020

I love how calm and deliberate Devi is as she sets up her session, leaning just so on her perfectly placed pillows, preparing her music thoughtfully, applying her lube to ensure her greatest comfort, and finally, sliding her dildo in, patiently, intentionally. Her timing is perfectly oriented to her need, allowing her to co-ordinate the two motions of her pleasure, until they become one.

444mb|mp4|9:16|1920x1080

Last edited by a moderator:

bladez

THE PROMISE 1 BY FAITH_B............................................ 08 SEP 2020

A steamy make-out session holds a promise in its lusty, juicy embrace, the promise of so much more. The longer you can draw it out, the better it feels, knowing that you'll go there, but not knowing when. Eva and Faith linger on their kisses, and when it's time, Eva lays Faith down in bed, slipping her hand into her pink panties and unlocking the promises of their kisses.

486mb|mp4|10:30|1920x1080

bladez

GET IT 1 BY OLIVIA_G............................................ 09 SEP 2020

Olivia's quiet, satisfied "mmn"s, combined with her constant firm touch, and a lingering hand on her breasts, makes her the very picture of contentment. Soothed and relaxed. But it's the nature of this kind of touching that contentment can't last too long - this kind of touch always demands more, more and more until it all boils up and over into a shuddering, climatic bliss.

309mb|mp4|6:44|1920x1080

bladez

MONA_M'S VIDEO DIARY 3 BY MONA_M............................................ 10 SEP 2020

I love Mona's diary, a casual meandering exploration of her sexuality - and the vibe is so low-key, I want to watch Mona when I need to relax. It's in everything - the way she moves, the way she speaks, the philosophy she expresses - and in the way pulls off her top, wiggles out of her pants, and slouches down into her golden chair, relieved to be naked and in juicy, sexy pleasure, where she belongs, at last.

364mb|mp4|9:36|1920x1080

bladez

A LITTLE HELP 2 BY IZZY_S............................................ 11 SEP 2020

Sometimes you want to do things on your own, but sometimes you just want to lay back, and let someone else take the reins. This is one of those days for Izzy, and lucky for her, reinforcements are just a phone call away, a willing participant, ready to lend that helping hand. And tongue. Lucky girl.

592mb|mp4|13:15|1920x1080

bladez

PEACH EMOJI 1 BY EMMA_E............................................ 12 SEP 2020

Oooh, the studio is looking especially cute today, in pastels - and Emma is dressed to match. Her flush starts almost immediately as she starts to feel herself, as if it's in a rush to join the party too - those murmuring tones of pink and purple and warm, peachy flesh. Plenty of lube and willing fingers allow Emma to open enough to take in her bum plug, an extra source of stimulation that takes the energy to 11.

426mb|mp4|9:40|1920x1080

bladez

LIGHTNESS OF BEING 1 BY ALICE_FIELD............................................ 13 SEP 2020

Alice loves the build-up - the teasing drifting touches of her fingertips on the fine hairs of her arm, the graze of a nipple, the gentle weight of her hand on her thigh, promising more. And there will be more, so much more. Alice's orgasm is a celebration of feeling, from the intense way she pulls her breast and squeezes her nipple, to the frantic penetrative masturbation which brings her to that epic climax.

416mb|mp4|9:54|1920x1080

Last edited:

bladez

STEPH_M'S VIDEO PROFILE BY STEPH_M............................................ 14 SEP 2020

Effervescent Steph may not be really into reading books, but she makes up for it by jumping feet first into pretty much every other thing she can find. Especially leg raises. have you ever heard of a coregasm? Enjoy listening to the bouncy tales of Steph, and stay tuned for a cheeky flash. For the record, they're real, and they're spectacular.

398mb|mp4|10:31|1920x1080

bladez

LET DOWN YOUR HAIR 1 BY MELANIE_K............................................ 14 SEP 2020

I always think of the tale of Rapunzel as one of collaborative empowerment - sure, the Prince rescued her, but she made the rescue possible. I think of this while I watch Melanie brush out her gorgeous hair, and as I watch her take her pleasure into her own hands - these moments make it clear that while company may or may not be enjoyed from time to time, all Melanie really needs is Melanie.

460mb|mp4|10:52|1920x1080

bladez

MILA_A UP CLOSE 2 BY MILA_A............................................ 15 SEP 2020

Mila's clever nipple adornment is visible here on her left breast, a subtle and tasteful ring of gold closely circling her nipple. It grabbed my interest in her ISM folios, and I've still never seen anything like it except on her. I guess it's just one more thing that makes her unique - in addition to her strong, gushing orgasms. Stay tuned post-o to hear Mila explain a little bit about those warm firework feelings of hers.

404mb|mp4|8:59|1920x1080

bladez

PLAY HOOKY 2 BY EDITH_M............................................ 16 SEP 2020

Edith got all - well, half - dressed, and ready to go out after her sweet and slow morning, but it seems that she didn't quite get enough of what she needed. Before you know it, Edith's straddled the arm of her chair, moving and rubbing on it as she attempts to get that itch scratched. I hope she gets there, but only metaphorically - that rattan does look a little rough.

381mb|mp4|8:42|1920x1080

bladez

JUNIPER_A'S VIDEO DIARY 2 BY JUNIPER_A............................................ 17 SEP 2020

"My body is ripe, ready to split open, guts spilling across the floor, soaked up by the barren landscape of beneath --
My breasts are ripe, bursting forth from buds, dripping, swallowing the world whole, ravaging it all --
My yoni is ripe, dark and damp, and kissing the shadows, sticky with my own substance, I get down on my knees, praying to the darkness, kissing the feet of my demons, I'm raptured and reckless --
making love to it all."
-Juniper_A

364mb|mp4|9:38|1920x1080

bladez

CRYSTALLISE 2 BY TAYLOR_K............................................ 18 SEP 2020

Ah.. I wondered what that pretty little crystal toy was for. With that first drawn out orgasm, Taylor's readied herself, body and mind, and her bum is ready too. To accept, to embrace, to take in, enhancing her pleasure as she rolls through the paces, riding the waves of her second session, letting the incredible feeling of being doubly penetrated build up in her body until she comes.

445mb|mp4|10:43|1920x1080

bladez

PEE BREAK 0100 BY ABBI............................................ 19 SEP 2020

Hooray! Loose ends are officially breaking into 3 digits today, and what better way to celebrate than to watch Abbi subvert the dominant paradigm of pee. It's not just men who can do it, after all - girls can pee standing up just fine, thank you very much, and Abbi is going to show us how it's done.

38mb|mp4|00:54|1920x1080

bladez

PEACH EMOJI 2 BY EMMA_E............................................ 19 SEP 2020

Emma's special studio feature is almost like an up close at times, allowing us to see all the gorgeous details of her most intimate parts as she offers herself a luxurious double penetration, with fingers and toy, the way her juices glisten as she gushes out around her toy. I love the way she explores her wet spot when it's all over, feeling what she's made with a sense of wonder.

352mb|mp4|07:57|1920x1080

bladez

COREGASM 1 BY STEPH_M............................................ 20 SEP 2020

If you listened to her profile, you know that Steph's favourite part of her body are those incredible boobs of hers, which makes sense, considering that are. well... really, truly incredible. Fortunately, they're not just pretty to look at. By lavishing attention on those most favoured parts, Steph gets herself fully in the mood, returning again and again to hold them as her arousal increases.

464mb|mp4|09:58|1920x1080

bladez

MAGGIE FINN'S VIDEO PROFILE BY MAGGIE_FINN ............................................ 21 SEP 2020

Heed Maggie's advice - she's got some hot pointers here for any men who seek to please her. Gentle presence is the key to her heart, and the rest of her, too. I love how she's like, yeah, I've never masturbated in an odd place, because it's just normal, and I'll do it anywhere - and then proceeds to make a list of places to make your average only-in-bed-under-the-covers wanker blush. Out the sunroof of a car? Yes please.

310mb|mp4|06:04|1920x1080

bladez

VANIMELDA 2 BY DEVI ............................................ 21 SEP 2020

Let Devi take you on her guided fantasy, a meditation masturbation which will take you far into another realm, the natural, magical place of Devi's dreams. Her storytelling is divine, and as I listen, it's impossible not to be filled with the beauty and sensuality of her lyrical mind. Between the visuals of my imagination and the movements of Devi on screen, I feel flooded by poetry.

462mb|mp4|09:51|1920x1080

bladez

LOUISA_S UP CLOSE 1 BY LOUISA_S ............................................ 22 SEP 2020

Louisa's strong, audible fingering is so hot for me right now, I feel like I'm going to melt into the computer screen, turning up the volume, leaning in so close to an already Up Close view. Her confident and intense touch has such a voluptuous effect on her, keeping her in the throes of her gorgeous pleasure until she comes, the most natural thing in the world.

215mb|mp4|05:18|1920x1080