IFeelMySelf | Vids

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-02 Dec 2015 - constant ships by Ambra_A.mp4
File Size : 308.6 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:50

Ambra's eyes drift toward the crazed tossing of the waves as if with longing - taking in deep breaths of salty wet air. Each wave is unique from the last, as are the movements of Ambra's self-caress. They say that to reach a port, you must first set sail. Take the plunge.

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File
K2S - Download File
===
File Name : IFMS-03 Dec 2015 - tit for tat 1 by Kenji.mp4
File Size : 340.76 MB
Duration : 00:08:39

Tit for tat! The premise of any true epic and as the authorship of an epic commands, this story begins with a challenge. But don't be fooled, this heroic poem has not yet reached its climax.

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File
K2S - Download File
===
File Name : IFMS-04 Dec 2015 - frenetic energy 2 by Sybil.mp4
File Size : 402.92 MB
Duration : 00:10:14

As the hum of a friend gets nearer, her sentiment gets much clearer. Yet as the hum gets louder, her chest heaves prouder and while an orchestra is grand, there's nothing quite like taking things into your own hands.

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File
K2S - Download File
====

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-06-23 - Roxy R Up Close 2 by Roxy R.mp4
File Size : 274.78 MB
Duration : 00:07:19

With her disheveled pastel dress and crumpled pink panties, Roxy is makes me feel the transition from spring to summer, when the cool tones and gentle breezes give way to meltingly high temperatures, out of control impulses, wild loves and desperate need. Kind of like what happens here, as Roxy turns the heat up, and watches herself unravel.

RG - Download File
K2S - Download File
====

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-06-24 - black eyed girl 2 by Katherine P.mp4
File Size : 237.63 MB
Duration : 00:06:09

I love the way Katherine moves her hips up and down, up and down against the nearly silent buzz of her hi-tech toy. It starts out so subtle and sensous, increasing in speed as she moves along, juicer and more frantic, a moan escaping, here and there, until finally, her release, startling and intense.

RG - Download File
K2S - Download File
=====

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-06-25 - rope burn 2 by Sarah R.mp4
File Size : 257.4 MB
Duration : 00:06:55

Sarah has been unbound. In a bed of her own discarded ropes, she explores her freedom – heady with it, she takes herself to ever greater heights. I love how she fucks herself so hard that she shakes the mounted cameras.

RG - Download File
K2S - Download File
====

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-06-26 - petit tenue 1 by Daisy A.mp4
File Size : 320.83 MB
Duration : 00:08:36

Daisy's gradual disrobing is perfection. I love the way she lets it all unfold according to her need for access, and no more - the way her dress is pushed up, then down, the straps slipping off her shoulders, one by one, a string unties, is discarded, her bralette pushed down but left on - so that we are treated to visions of her in every possible state of undress.

RG - Download File
K2S - Download File
====

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-06-27 - cute overload 2 by GreenKat.mp4
File Size : 232.89 MB
Duration : 00:06:01

Since Greenkat lives in Romania and makes her own videos, there’s always a special feel to them, a different flavour to our usual take on IFM. I love the way she stares so boldly into the camera, making it hers. She owns that camera, owns her body, owns this video and by extension, while I’m watching it – Greenkat is owning me, too.

RG - Download File
K2S - Download File
===

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-06-28 - wednesday morning 5 by Traci.mp4
File Size : 372.56 MB
Duration : 00:09:55

In French they say, “Femme qui rit, à moitié dans son lit”, which means, a woman who is laughing is already half seduced. But is it still good if she doesn’t stop laughing once she’s in your bed? Far and away, Traci and Laney have proven that a frank examination of bodies and processes do not preclude hotness – in fact, this might be one of my favourites duets of all time.

RG - Download File
K2S - Download File
=======

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-10-21 - flutter down 2 by Selador.mp4
File Size : 208.18 MB
Duration : 00:06:36

Selador's first orgasm has landed her more wholly in her body - she seems to have more physicality, more weight as she takes up delicious space in the white bed. Our sexuality, orgasms, and arousal have a way of doing that for us - helping our bodies come to the forefront, prioritizing the sensory realm.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
=====

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-10-22 - deserted 1 by Fern D.mp4
File Size : 312.8 MB
Duration : 00:09:37

I love the way Fern's body moves within the confines of that pretty armchair, her leg flung over the side and her torso draped just so. There's something romantic and classic about these moments, so that I want to sink deeply into them, into Fern's spaciousness and need.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
======

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-10-23 - levity 1 by Henna.mp4
File Size : 404.92 MB
Duration : 00:08:40

In French they say, a woman who laughs is already half in your bed... but the joke continues, that if she laughs in your bed, maybe you have a problem. A little levity is no problem in Henna's bed, though - post-giggle, she's still totally into the object of her affection. I wonder if Lilley makes Henna laugh like this? Or would it be Lilley doing the giggling...

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
====

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2016-10-24 - little lift 1 by Sarah R.mp4
File Size : 257.97 MB
Duration : 00:08:09

What's going on might not be immediately apparent, but it's so cool I think you'd be doing yourself - and Sarah - a disservice by not tuning in. Pay attention to her abdomen, her lower belly, and her inner thighs, as Sarah explores her pelvic floor muscles. It's amazing how the tiniest of internal activations can yield such exquisite sensations.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
====

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2017-01-08 - deductive 1 by Emily O.mp4
File Size : 226.29 MB
Duration : 00:05:53

I once knew twin sisters who had an identical masturbatory technique - quite unusual, involving one arm behind the head. Their unique facial expression during orgasm was identical as well - yet they'd never shared intimate details of masturbation. Now harking back to January 1st, we set the scene for you to do some anthropological study. Not identical, not even twins, but today's newcomer Emily O shares almost the same DNA with Sophia, and they grew up together - so once you've enjoyed Emily's beautiful contribution, perhaps you'd like to do some comparative analysis.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
====

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2017-01-10 - mine up close 2.1 by Mine.mp4
File Size : 216.25 MB
Duration : 00:04:52

Mine's exquisite facial expressions have me riveted to my seat, watching her oh so closely for every subtle bite of the lip, the alternate tensing and releasing of the muscles around her gorgeous mouth. Each furrow and wince and sigh on her way to orgasm are just pure perfection.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
======

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2017-01-11 - love as thou wilt by Nicole G.mp4
File Size : 177.87 MB
Duration : 00:07:37

Nicole, with her extraordinary long locks and her delicate colouring, puts me in mind of all the Juliettes who have stood in tragic star-crossed-ness since they were written to life. So maybe this could be IFM's modern take on the sad tale - just Juliet, no Romeo - and just the pleasure, with no pain at all.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
======

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2017-03-20 - softness of stars 2 by HollyWood.mp4
File Size : 368.38 MB
Duration : 00:08:58

Taking it slow, soft in the filtered sunlight, it's good to see another side of Hollywood. I am especially loving the flowing length of her hair these days. It's gentle and nostalgic, like Vaseline on a lens - although around here, we don't tend to waste lube on the cameras. Anyway, Hollywood doesn't need any special effects. Her mood and energy create the perfect picture.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
======

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2017-03-22 - klementine up close 2.1 by Klementine.mp4
File Size : 415.67 MB
Duration : 00:09:55

One of my favourite contributors, back for a second Up Close - a good day for me. And undoubtedly a good day for Klementine, as she takes her sweet, uninhibited time to unhook each button of her linen and denim ensemble, and to glide her hands caressingly all over her body, before finally settling in for that well-deserved orgasm.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
===

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2017-04-08 - hygge 2 by Mylah.mp4
File Size : 473.73 MB
Duration : 00:11:30

Well, it doesn't look like any of that wood needed to be chopped smaller, but I can't say I mind - I'd much rather see Mylah warm and cozy by the fire, than doing menial labour. Feeling relaxed and at ease is essential for really good orgasms - and that's kind of what Mylah's all about right now.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
=======

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2017-04-12 - lingering lace by Mae E.mp4
File Size : 401.54 MB
Duration : 00:09:08

Mae's lingerie makes me happy - all cream lace and elegant design - so I love that she keeps it on for so long. She moves her hands over and under the sweet fabric, just pulling her panties to the side when she needs more - before finally letting the lingerie rest by her side, as she finishes what she started.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
======

Dusselzya

File Name : IFMS-2017-05-11 - Nicole G up close 2 by Nicole G.mp4
File Size : 198.59 MB
Duration : 00:04:44

Nicole is flying solo now, having set aside her powerful toy in favour of the quiet, persuasive ministrations of her own fingers. The Up Close format is so perfect here, lingering on the sweetest details of her technique as she urges herself gently towards orgasm.

Upsto.re - Download File
K2S - Download File
======