Image Host Requests

Discussion in 'Technical problems, issues, help, tutorials etc.' started by WilliamTeller, Sep 6, 2016.

1. WilliamTeller

WilliamTeller Manager Staff Member

We're going to try this again. Feel free to request your favorite imagehosts in this thread with a thumbnailed link for us to preview the functionality of your site. Our staff will review your requests and proceed at their leisure. There is no defined set of rules as to why we may allow or disallow an image host, but your approval chances are slim if you have the following issues:

• Require scripts to be turned on for functionality
    • Require user intervention for images to be visible (aka 'click to continue')
    • Require registration
    • Have excessive or out-of-control advertising
    • Have multiple reports of malware coming from your site
    I will maintain a disapproved list of reviewed sites in the following post. If a host is added to this list once, it may not be requested for review again for 6 months. If it is reviewed and failed twice, or removed from our approved list more than once, it will be placed on a blacklist. Repeated requests for the same host may result in them being censored altogether. Persistent PM's to staff members may do the same thing.

The rest of our staff may assist you beyond my scheduling, but I will not be checking this thread any more frequently than once a month. Please don't let any of this be a discouragement. We want everyone to be accommodated so everyone has as enjoyable of an experience at Kitty-Kats as possible.

A list of our allowed image hosts can be found by clicking this link.

2. WilliamTeller

Unapproved Hosts:

img.yt

3. WilliamTeller

NO! Before the old request thread was lost, this host was requested 50 times. Read the bullet points before you make a request.

mrbigdaddy69 and ST3001 like this.
  4. Allin

Allin Elite

5. WilliamTeller

If you look back through our allowed hosts list thread, you'll see they've been allowed and disallowed several times. They'll not be afforded another chance.

mrbigdaddy69 and BOZZOO like this.
  6. Karanovac

Karanovac Elite

Please check this image host and it s possible to approved here

[​IMG]

Thanks

7. picpie

picpie New Member

I'm owner picpie.org and I wanted ask you if it would be possible to add us here to allowed list?

Random example image:
    [​IMG]

We are supporting hotlinks / medium size images and thumbnails.

Also we are online from few months already. According to bad situation on imagehost market I believe that you will reconsider our request.

Thank you :)

8. boomhot123

boomhot123 Member

Hi

Can you please consider imgcredit.xyz?

It has very little advertising (1 pop & Click through per ip/24hrs).
    Allowed upload size is 10 MB
    One can upload 200 images using ajax upload.
    Approved on some big forums.

I hope you will consider it.

Thanks

9. RandomChance

RandomChance Global Moderator Staff Member

Here is an image uploaded onto Imgcredit. The 10MB size limit is rather nice. With ad block running, I saw no pop-ups or redirects. However, with ad block off, the first thing that popped up was one of those scams that try to lock up your pc and then offer to fix it for a fee. That's just unacceptable.

[​IMG]

ST3001 and WilliamTeller like this.
  10. picpie

picpie New Member

Any opinion about picpie?:)

11. NOS911

NOS911 Section Moderator Staff Member

Picpie I've just tried your site and when clicking on the image to see it full size I got a pop up warning me of a virus on my Android tablet and to call a technical support number, these are scam adds and we cannot put our members at risk.

12. picpie

picpie New Member

This is weird. Our advertiser care for safety ads. You still have this issue?

13. NOS911

NOS911 Section Moderator Staff Member

To answer your question yes I do [​IMG] this pops up when I click on the red share button.
    I must say apart from that issue your site is worth considering as an approved image host.

FirstClass, WilliamTeller and ST3001 like this.
  14. magnara

magnara Member

I have always liked imgbox and was disappointed when I heard they planned to shut down operation at the end of this month. I'm feeling more upbeat today when I saw this message on their site:

[​IMG] is a free service with more than 7 years of history, empowering people to upload, share and enjoy images online.

Hosting millions of files requires massive resources and it simply became too big for our previous hosting platform to handle.

We are pleased to announce we have partnered with a new team that have extensive experience in large-scale hosting, our new gen hardware enables us to continue to provide the high standard of service that you are used to, while preparing us for many billions of files into the future.

Sincerely,
    The Team

If they're successful in this new venture, I like to ask the K-K staff to re-evaluate them and hopefully re-instate them as an approved imagehost.

15. WilliamTeller

We will re-evaluate imgbox and imagebam when the smoke clears. Please hold tight until then.

ST3001 likes this.
  16. boomhot123

boomhot123 Member

It was an ad that was causing the problem. It has since been removed. Please check again.

Thanks

17. boomhot123

boomhot123 Member

Hi

Can you please consider imgcredit.xyz?

It has very little advertising (1 pop & Click through per ip/24hrs).
    Allowed upload size is 10 MB
    One can upload 200 images using ajax upload.
    Approved on some big forums.

I hope you will consider it.

Thanks

18. uploadpic

uploadpic New Member

I'm owner www.uploadpic.info and I wanted ask you if it would be possible to add us here to allowed list?

[​IMG]

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  19. qwz75

qwz75 Global Moderator Staff Member

First please give us a preview image - to be able to check it.
    Second question: is there an affiliate program there, or just you would like to earn some cash with this?

20. WilliamTeller

pop&clickthru=no! i.e. imgcredit=no! uploadpic=no!