Image Hosts and File Hosts?

cmfriend

I'm posting this here since the tech discussion seems to be hardly looked at. I am a nobody here on this Forum, but i'm hoping this post will help any others who have the same issue. There seems to be far to many image host accepted here. Many of these host work poorly, either being very slow, far to many pop-ups and adds, or just don't allow you to save the material. Can't you stick with one or two hosts? And why change file host? Upstore was great, now its being ditched seems like. Thats my thought, hopefully it will do some good. Thank You.

An example of an image host below Kelly Brook - i can't seem to get to save a picture on: Please mention me no if you can?
http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?2195247-Kelly-Brook-Topless

edvikt

It is possible to save pictures from image-bugs. Click on the resolution icon next to the share button that's at the bottom right of the screen. That saves the picture.

WilliamTeller

Staff member
This thread was moved to the proper forum because people do look there. The garbage host you were referencing is not on our approved image hosts list and the member who posted that crap was awarded a temporary ban. If you're going to complain about us letting too many image hosts in on the board, then at least make sure that the ones that irk you are on our list.

cmfriend

Why do i have to make sure they are on the list. I'm not a moderator. Thats thier job not mine. And that particular post is by far not the only one i have run into. I'm not trying to be a problem, i'm tryin to help. So is not complaining. Want this site to be an enjoyable place to be. Its not when this these things happen frequently.

Last edited by a moderator:

KapnKrunch