1. **********************************************************************************************
    Hi! If you wish to view all content on our website, please consider taking the time to sign up (register).
    It's free !
    **********************************************************************************************

Internet Models - The Golden Ages

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by yogurtbrain, Dec 1, 2015.

?

Best Softcore Internet Model all-time...your choice?

1. Tiffany Teen

15.0%
  2. Kari Sweets

21.2%
  3. Tawnee Stone

7.8%
  4. Nikki Simms (Nextdoor Nikki)

13.3%
  5. Alison Angel

19.5%
  6. Other (specify)

23.2%
  1. suppoon420

suppoon420 Member

There was a redhead named Ruby who was on there as well that I really liked. She did a nude lapdance on some dude in one of the few videos she did, and I would love to find that video again. I know she went on and did some hardcore on other sites, but finding her stuff is like finding hen's teeth.

I was a member of the site almost from the beginning, so I know a little about the inside story there. The guy got stage fright big time, and she worked hard to get him up. At one point, she worked him so much that he got road rash and couldn't continue. They faked his orgasm and used like a banana pudding mixed with water to make it look like he finished on her. If you look carefully you can tell it's not coming from him.

A couple of the other girls also did H/C but not with Lightspeed. Obscure reference: Deanna High in Southern Blowjob Belles from 1998 was one of the first LS girls (and now I can't think of her LS name, but she was one of the really popular early ones).

2. SAN

SAN Global Moderator Staff Member

ablamj likes this.
  3. harmonic77

harmonic77 Member

Trinity Lain, Shelly Preston aka Jamie at Lightspeed were really good.,

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

drugs delaney likes this.
  4. biddle313

biddle313 Member

And one of my all time favs, Kinzie Kenner.

5. ddbirdy

ddbirdy Member

Any particular model rip you are looking for that I could trade for your Mandy collection?

6. SAN

KK board is not about trading, I will post the Mandy collection inside the Internet Models General forum as soon as possible

SAN

JAYJAY likes this.
  7. ddbirdy

ddbirdy Member

I know it's just there is SO MUCH content between Mandylicious, Planet M & Sinful M, it seems impossible to post a full rip-- but maybe after yours I can see how that is done...thanks...

8. SAN

I know what you mean, but I have only her SinfulMandy siterip, no more than 5-6 GB of material to share ;)

SAN

9. ddbirdy

ddbirdy Member

Awesome ! The Sinful site is the good one..! Please do share, I'm sure it will be well appreciated here as that content is nowhere to be found elsewhere on the web....

SAN likes this.
  10. sharps45

sharps45 Member

Sweet Devon's shower video was really good, but I haven't seen anything similar- was there more?
    Lesa
    [​IMG]

Sweet Devon
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

11. beepollen

beepollen Member

I don't believe so. She had one other video with that guy, where they were in a locker room. But aside from sets with LS girls, Devon was almost entirely a solo act.

12. yogurtbrain

yogurtbrain Elite

Great posts, all...wouldn't mind seeing a sampler of that MissyModel :).

I might be creeping a bit outside the so-called "golden age", but this is an awesome set of Haley's Secrets: Poolside in an orange bikini...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Link to full set in the sister thread​

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  13. wednesday1349

wednesday1349 New Member

anjelica from wowgirls is the best, in my view

[​IMG]

EDIT: this time I edited your post according to our rules, next time you want to upload a picture read our guidelines first

SAN

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  14. yogurtbrain

yogurtbrain Elite

Here's a sexy little vixen, who stretches the limits of "barely legal"...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

'JessieModel', aka 'Florence', aka 'Busty Flo'

I dont know about busty, but that is a pretty nice rack. In the words of Silvio Dante, though: "those teeth, oy...train wreck".

That being said, I wouldn't mind a hummer in these cozy confines:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  15. yogurtbrain

yogurtbrain Elite

Fast-forward a couple years...and we have here a boner-fide :p internet model.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Look for the Bunny set or the Snoopy panties set in the sister thread.

Did someone mention Kinzie Kenner...?

biddle313 likes this.
  16. biddle313

biddle313 Member

I did. She was/is my favorite along with Teen Kelly/Dream Kelly (now on MFC). Hoped Kinzie would cum to MFC or one of the other sites.

17. gurn67

gurn67 Member

Kelly's profile says she's 21. If she's 21, then I'm 25, with a full head of hair, and weigh 170 lbs.

biddle313 likes this.