Mixed Incest Creampies!

opetja018

Daddy notices his little girl is home early from school and tells her that she better not be skipping last period. Before Daddy can start to lecture her she tells him that she�s not going to last period any more because she doesn�t like the teacher. Dad lets her know that is unacceptable and she better start� She cuts him off and tells him she has been skipping all week and saw him yesterday with that whore. She asks him if that�s why he switched his work schedule to get home early so he can fuck that girl before Mom get�s home? �She is almost the same age as me!� his daughter screams at him! Dad is embarrassed and tells her he will do anything to not have Mom find out. She agrees but has some demands first. Like doubling her allowance and he is going to have to buy her a new car. Dad said they can�t afford that.

She tells him that maybe he can work longer hours instead of fucking that bitch! Dad hangs his head and agrees and says he doesn�t mind that she is blackmailing him. But since he won�t be having sex with that whore anymore that she would have take care of him. She didn�t know what he meant. Dad explains that Mom and him don�t have sexual relations anymore so she would have to service him if she wanted everything she is asking for. �You will have to become Daddy�s new whore� he says. He puts her on his lap and tells her that they love each other so it�s only natural she has sex with him. He feels her pert young breasts and admires what a woman she was becoming. They kiss and Daddy asks her if anyone had ever touch her little girl pussy. She said a few boys had. He then inquires if that had stuck any fingers inside of her. She says no. He then proceeds to shove a finger in her tight pussy.

She says it�s so big so Daddy then put another finger in and said he would have to stretch her pussy out to fit Daddy�s big penis. He finger fucks her pussy hard. He then opens her up and tells her to stick her own finger in there as well. He then put�s three fingers in. She screams with delight! She asks Daddy if she can cum. Her loving father says she may. He asks her if she had ever touch a boys penis before. She shyly admits she had but had never put one in her mouth. Daddy makes her stuck his cock. But it�s too big for her tiny mouth. That�s ok your pussy will do. He makes her try to put his large cockin her virgin pussy but it won�t fit. He lays her down and says Daddy will get it in. His little girl is screaming with pleasure saying how big it is but how good it feels. Daddy asks her if she likes being Daddy�s whore. She looks at her Daddy says yes she wants nothing more then to be his whore. Daddy cums all over her pussy and then tells her that Daddy�s cum always belongs in his little girls pussy. She fingers her Daddy�s sperm inside of her as she cums again and again.

File size: 445MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:16:32
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7b472d57d3239/Modern_Taboo_Family.mp4

opetja018

Mother and Son, Melanie and Ricky, enter their house; at night, dressed very nicely, in a very festive mood, very slightly wasted. Melanie says, �That was great! I haven�t had such a good time in forever!� Ricky says, �Hey some things are worth celebrating.� They hug warmly for a moment, the mother tries to pull back and then tries to semi-push him off. She stares into his eyes for a moment, slightly startled and searching with her eyes. She locks eyes on him, takes his face in her hands and they kiss on the lips, she pulls back with a shocked look on her face. They stare at each other, move slowly and gently into each other�s arms and begin kissing, slowly and romantically at first and then passionately. He slams her against the wall, she spreads her legs and grabs his ass and begins pulling him into her while starts to dry hump her.
They make out for a little while, making out really hard with arms wrapped around each other. She reaches down, unzips his pants and pulls out his pecker and he pulls off her panties. They have sex against the wall, EVERY time Ricky thrusts up into her she cries, �Oh God!� He bends Mom over the couch and fucks her till they cum and they both collapse onto the couch, breathing very heavily.

File size: 320MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:33

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a6c65d0b6c23a/Mother_Son_First_Kiss.mp4

opetja018

Part One: My Mom walks me up to my dorm room after she drives me back. She's really tired and she says she might get a hotel room. I suggest she just stays and sleep with me, it's not really a big deal. Fighting the urge to lay down, my mom finally just gives in and comes to bed with me. When she starts to doze off, I can't help but admire her body. All of it. Just right there next to me. I just had to touch her.

Part Two: I had to come home to see my mom. After the night we had in my dorm, I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking about her, her body, her smell, her touch.. I burst in the room and she's getting ready for bed. She's shocked to see me, but when I walk up to her and try to kiss her and she starts pushing away saying we can't again. But, she so quickly changed her mind.

File size: 432MB
Resolution; 1280x720
Duration: 00:32:25

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/9a24f09a021bc/BigTitsMom.mp4

opetja018

My stepmother is fucking crazy! She stole one of my used condoms out of the trash and funneled my cum into her pussy in an attempt to get pregnant. That is not cool at all. Good thing I caught her halfway into it. Hopefully that load was not the lucky one. She ended up sucking me off again and somehow mounting my cock. I guess if she was going to get pregnant I might as well get something worth my while out of this too. I came inside her mature pussy really nicely. She felt the warmth, and felt the confidence that she would soon be bearing our child.

File size: 351MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:17:06

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/073fa49fddb28/Stepmom_Stole_My_Cum.mp4

opetja018

Layla�s Parents are going through a tough time. They have been trying desperately to have a baby for quite some time. Layla�s Dad has just been told by the Fertility Doctor that nothing they tried has worked�.Mom�s ovaries are the problem�..and the only solution at this point is a surrogate. Since they are on a very tight household budget�.there is no way that they could afford to do this. Layla�s Mom makes an �odd� suggestion to Layla�s Dad�..she suggests using young, healthy Layla as a surrogate!!! Also�..since going through the process with the Doctors would still be too expensive�.Mom suggests that Dad and Layla conceive the �Old Fashioned Way��.since there would be no cost involved. When Layla arrives home�Dad tells her about the idea. Layla, of course, is hesitant at first�.thinking that having sex with her Dad�and being impregnated by her Dad would be �weird��.but she understands that there are no other options�and she also wants to have a baby Brother or Sister�.so she agrees. Dad and Layla set out to conceive a baby. Layla sucks on her Daddy�s cock to make it nice and hard�then Daddy licks her young pussy, to prepare her for penetration�.then Dad fucks Layla very hard�.filling her young snatch with sperm. Layla lies on her back with her legs in the air after the ejaculation�.to make sure it all stays in!

File size: 455MB
Duration: 00:5:04

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e78281440d85c/The_Family_Way.mp4

opetja018

My sister, Lily, and I go away together on vacation. I booked two rooms, but it turns out the hotel is overbooked so we have to share a suite. I assure Lily it�ll be like old times when we shared a room together. When I decide to take a shower, Lily gets comfy in bed, wearing only a tank top and panties. When I comes out, Lily decides to turn in for the night. When Lily falls asleep asleep, I reach over and start to touch Lily. At first, she wakes up and tells me to stay on my side of the bed. But, a little while later, I can�t help but try to make another pass at her, reaching up her shirt and groping her tits. Surprisingly, she reaches under the covers and starts stroking my cock lightly.
Categories: All sex, Taboo, Sister � Brother, BLONDES, SISTERS, SPIT FETISH, BIG LOADS, lily lebeau, creampie, rion king, cum in mouth, groping, pussy eating, blow jobs, doggy style, teasing, cock tease, sensual, finger fucking, brother sister, Download Incest Video.

File size: 255MB
Duration: 00:28:22

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/38332b0a8b6b9/Best_Left_Unspoken_1.mp4

opetja018

You couldn�t stay after what happened between you two. Standing so close to each other� the chemistry in your bodies� the feeling of your cock swelling as she stared up at you. You felt sick for wanting your own daughter so badly� so you left. You left her and her mother that night. It was hard on them� but it was the right thing to do. You couldn�t look at your wife without seeing your daughter�s face� and you couldn�t be near your daughter for another second for fear that you would do the unthinkable; the thing you so desperately wanted to do. Two years have passed since then. You�ve been to a therapist and you�ve started to come to terms with the fact that these things just happen. You did the right thing� you walked away. And now It�s time to come back into your daughters life and be a father again. You�ve proven to yourself that you�re not attracted to her like that, and that you can overcome any subconscious feelings you might have about her. Maybe a fresh start is just what the two of you need. Afrter all� a girl needs her daddy.

Clip Contains: You�ve done the work to overcome your sexual feelings towards your daughter, but now that�s she�s moved in with you, it�s clear that she�s wanted you all along. Every mental block you�ve put in place to help you stop thinking about her sexually comes crashing with just one look from her. Can you do the right thing and resist your daughter�s sexual advances? **Daddy Daughter sex. Cream Pie**

File size: 621MB
Duration: 00:36:51

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d487a2d5d8829/Longing_For_Daddy.mp4

opetja018

Dear Diary,

After Daddy came in my room that night I was on cloud nine. I spent days waiting for the chance to get him alone again. It finally came Saturday when Mommy went shopping and Daddy was gonna work on the garage. When I walked in he was playing pool all by himself so I asked him to play with me instead. Daddy took the hint and lifted me onto the pool table burying his head between my legs. Daddy ate my pussy til I came then he lifted me over his head to really get his tongue in. When he put me down I started sucking his cock then he picked me up and slid it in my pussy. Daddy fucked me standing then bent me over his bike and really pounded my tight pussy. Daddy finished me off from behind while I leaned on the table and I felt like I was flying. Sometimes it�s great being a midget, Daddy can really get frisky with me being this small.

Xo Alice

File size: 276MB
Resolution: 846x480
Duration: 00:08:27

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2305eab850bbe/Play_With_Me_Daddy.mp4

opetja018

Son comes into the kitchen. Mom in her robe drinking coffee. She says, �All hot and sweaty from your morning run? Good, I want you that way.� She lets her robe drop to the floor, and says,
�Don�t worry about your father, he won�t be up for another hour.� She lays on the floor and says, �Fuck me, fuck your Mother with your hot young cock.� The son gets on top of her and she
actually smiles and says, �That�s it, fuck me. Fuck me with your hot sweaty body, I want my son�s cock in me. Make me dirty, fuck your mother and make her all sweaty and dirty.� When she cums, she cries out and he gets off.
Mom is washing dishes wearing only a bathrobe. The Son comes up from behind her and begins rubbing his groin into her butt. She says, �That feels good baby, but if you are going to fuck me you
better go ahead your Father will be home soon.� He shoves her the dinner table and lifts up the hem of the bathrobe and tosses over the small of her back. He unzips his pants and starts to fuck.
Very hard and very fast thrusts. Mommy says, �That�s it, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me fast, fuck Mommy good, that�s how Mommy wants it.� After Son comes, she without turning around says, �Now that�s how I want to be fucked, just fuck me.� Son comes into Mom�s Room. Mom is on the bed, she says, �We�re not the only ones you know. There are plenty of women that would love to fuck their son�s hot bodies and their hard dicks and you know you like fucking me don�t you? You love fucking your Mother don�t you? I bet lots of guys want to but there�s lots of women and guys who are too scared to try it. Now get on top of me and fuck me.� Son does until he creampies her and she tells him to get out.

File size 1.81GB
Duration: 00:31:41

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/690b5578b5843/First_Time_with_Mom.mp4

opetja018

Ricky helps his Mother to her feet. The look into each other�s eyes and begin to kiss. They kiss their way down the hallway; her moving backwards, clumsily undressing each other and move to the bedroom. They finish undressing; she gets on the bed on all fours facing outwards, she pulls back and says, �No. I want you to fuck me, I want you to cum in my cunt. Fuck me up my cunt.� She turns around and he slowly enters her. He starts slowly but fairly quickly starts to really hammer her. He says �Is that it Mom? Is that how you like being fucked?� She answers with things like, �Yes, that�s it. That�s how I like being fucked. Fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy�s pussy!� When they cum/simulate cumming together, they cry out simultaneously, �OH GOD!� She collapses forward face down and he collapses on top of her.

File size: 293MB
Duration: 00:07:54

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f394a4152c60c/Walking_to_Bed.mp4

opetja018

Dear Diary,
After getting home from Daddys office I did my best to conceal my anticipation while waiting for mommy to leave. After she did I went to Daddys room to pick up wher we left off. Daddy is a much better lover than the boys I�d had before and soon I was wanting to experience everything.
While Daddy was fucking me from behind I asked him to put his penis in my virgin ass. Daddy took it slow and gentle til I was ready for him to go harder. I don�t know how many times I came with Daddys cock in my ass but when he erupted in my ass and shoved his still cumming cock in my mouth I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Mommy needs to leave more often.
Xo Charlene

File size: 249MB
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 00:20:04

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1ce635b656a6f/Daddy_Touched_Me_Hard.mp4

opetja018

Wake up son, mommies finally off work. I�m sorry daddy caught us, I should have been more careful but I can�t help myself. I�m so attracted to you it�s scary but you don�t seem to mind. I�ll figure out someplace for you soon and in the meantime I�m gonna make you feel better. Mmm I can tell you really need this too from the way you�re watching me undress. Your cock is throbbing with anticipation as I wrap my lips around it gently. You�re so hard I need you inside me now son. You like when mommie rides you don�t you? My pussy is so wet and I can�t stop cumming. Thats it son take me from behind and pound mommies pussy til you give me a big creampie. Thats mommies good boy, I�ll handle everything soon so we can do this more often.

File size: 231MB
Duration: 00:06:24
File type: MKV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/402a855aac18c/Let_Mommie_Handle_It.mkv

opetja018

All you want for Christmas is to fuck her. That sweet little body and tight holes are screaming to be touched. You come in to put her in a diaper, but she wants to you to fuck her in tight little pussy. She begs for your cock and so you slide your dick into her tight little pussy. Deep in and out. She moans with pleasure. She wants your cum inside her. So you shoot your load deep in her pussy. you pull out and put her diaper on her. So the cum will drip out into the diaper. But first you see the cum drip a little out of her. She wanted a creampie for xmas and you give her one, and then diaper her. SO HOT! Odette Delacroix loves cummies in her pussy and being diapered
The actor is walking in and Odette Delacroix is laying naked on the floor in front of the christmas tree. He has a diaper and a teddy bear with him. She is really happy to see him and shakes with her ass up and down. She does not want to put on her diaper and starts sucking his dick and licking his balls. Afterwards she lies back on the floor stroking her pussy while making baby noises. The actor inserts his dick and starts fucking her pretty hard. Then they start fucking doggystyle and after that sidewas. After cumming in her pussy Odette Delacroix starts putting on her diaper while tasting his delicious cum. She ends up cuddling with her teddy bear and falling asleep.

File size: 286MB
Duration: 00:10:35

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/acdfc1622d19b/Christmas_Creampie_And_Diapers.mp4

opetja018

My Daughter comes to my room in the middle of the night and asks to sleep with me because she�s been hearing funny noises. She lays down, pressing her body up against mine, rubbing her leg against mine and her hand along my body asking why we ever had to stop cuddling. She rolled over on her side, and that�s when it occurred to me she was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and underwear� and her body is MUCH more mature and.. filled out than I remember. She starts to get even closer to me.. and then she begins to rub herself over her shorts! I start to wonder if maybe this is a dream when she crept over with her hand, slowly rubbing against my cock, which is now hard as a rock, and how good it felt.. it couldn�t be a dream. Shortly after, it became very clear that it was not..
I�m in the middle of working when my daughter bursts through the door in a dress. She�s curling her hair around, smiling at me, asking me what I�m doing. I know where this is headed already. I try to back down, this is my job after all. What would they think if they saw me with my daughter!? She starts to get very persistent. Especially when she strips down naked in front of me!!! IN MY OFFICE! When she crawls onto my desk.. I.. just.. couldn�t.. help myself..

File size: 555MB
Duration: 00:36:11

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7b2ae8cfb30d1/My_Daughter_is_not_a_Little_Girl_Anymore.mp4