Mixed Incest Creampies!

opetja018

Nothing Beats Cumming for Mommy

Oh no, it has happened again? Sweetheart, you know that not every girl you date will be willing or able to relieve you each time you get excited. You are a special young man. You are my pride and joy. There are certain things that a mom can and should do to help her son navigate this cruel world. I understand you better than any girl your age ever will. I can handle your problems, no matter how big and intrusive they feel. Honey, you know that mommy has your best interest at heart. I hate to see you suffer. You can always turn to me to offer you comfort in your times of need. When you are aroused, I understand how much you ache for relief. I know that the girls your own age are scared off when they see your trousers tighten and your monster dick swell. They are too young to appreciate how much pleasure you can bring them. They are too inexperienced to be able to offer you the relief you desire. Baby, let mommy take care of you. You know nothing beats cumming for mommy.

You know how easily mommy helps you find release. When you called me, proclaiming how much pain you were in, how much you needed my help to relieve you, I was at work. I could not come home to take care of you in person, but I could offer you my sweet motherly advice; kind words to help solve your problem. We tried it over the phone, but to no avail, the problem just grew bigger. You were in a real conundrum. You felt like you were going to explode, but despite all of the build, you just could not find release. Okay then, maybe it would help if I provided you with a show. Honey, we should webcam. Perhaps if you can see me pleasuring myself, perhaps if you can see and hear how wet you make me, perhaps then you will be able to cum. We can masturbate together. I am in my office my colleagues or boss could walk in on me at any time. But I do not care. You are my . I love you. I would do anything to help you. Still no joy. Oh darling, it pains me to see how much discomfort you are in. You need me. Only mommy can take care of your erection. Only mommy can bring you to climax. Okay sweetheart, there is only one thing for it you must come to my office. I cannot leave work, but, it is bring your to work day, so, it would not look strange you being here. Come to my office baby, but make sure you hide that huge erection. If the girls in my office see it, you will surely scare them out of their minds. I am so glad you are here now, with your mommy. Let me see how big your problem is. Oh my! No wonder you have been so distressed. I have an idea baby. I can take care of you with my mouth and hands. That has always worked in the past. Honey, why are you unable to cum? What can mommy do to help? There is one more thing we could try. Mommy could give you her sweet little pussy. But honey, if mommy lets you fuck her, you will have to cum inside her. Mommy has to stay at work today; she cannot afford to be walking around covered in your seed. She cannot afford for you to make a mess of her office and desk. That is it baby ease yourself into my pussy. Take me. Fuck me as hard as you can. Make mommy cum baby and in return, I will let you explode inside of me.

File size: 1GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:22:59
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8e6202251e9a5/Nothing_Beats_Cumming_for_Mommy.mp4

opetja018

Niece tempting Uncle with her juicy bootie

Adriana is staying with her Aunt Olivia & Uncle Laz because her parents just got a divorce. But Adriana isn�t dealing with it as well as her Aunt thinks she is. While Aunt Olivia is trying to talk to Adriana, barely out of her sight Adriana is slowly seducing her Uncle. At first Uncle Laz is reluctant, nervously pushing away Adriana�s hand. After all, his wife is right on the other side of the couch, but Adriana is persistent. Once Aunt Olivia leaves to go grocery shopping, all bets are off. Adriana is a sweet young thing with overwhelming sexual cravings which she�s determined her uncle will fulfill. And uncle is no match for her charm� and that juicy booty.

File size: 982MB
Duration: 00:17:33

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4eb189ebe66e7/Uncle_Fucker_Adriana_Maya.mp4

opetja018

Make Mommy Pregnant

Sweety it�s no big deal� your step father and I just are a little on edge right now. I�m sorry you overheard our argument. The truth is� we�re trying to get pregnant. I know it�s crazy right? But I�m still young, and having you was the best decision I�ve ever made� and now that your step dad and I have gotten married it only seems right to have another baby. Can you keep a secret though? You know I love him� but I�ve been lying to him about when I�m ovulating� I know it�s wrong but I just can�t bring myself to do it. I love him but I chose him because I knew he would be good to us and love and take care of us�not necessarily because of his genetics. Not like your dad, I know you never met him but he was so handsome and strong. You remind me so much of him. Your perfect body� your full thick hair�I�d want my second baby to be just like you. Son, I know this is a strange thing for a mother to ask� but maybe you could help mommy? Maybe you could help our family� if you made mommy pregnant than everyone could be happy. You�ll get a little sister or brother, your step dad gets a son or daughter�and mommy gets the perfect new baby, just like you. It will be our little secret� just this one time baby� just make mommy pregnant.
Your ovulating mother will do whatever it takes to get pregnant again� but she doesn�t want her new husband�s sperm. She wants her son to fill her up with his young, healthy, perfect cum. She wants you to fertilize her fresh eggs and put a baby in her tummy. It�s so natural� you can smell that she�s ready to be inseminated� you shoot your giant load deep inside your mom�s creamy pussy as she cums on your rock hard dick. It�s your little secret.

File size: 3.2GB
Duration: 00:43:54

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8518b1cc468ea/Make_Mommy_Pregnant.mp4

opetja018

Am I Good Enough For You?

Oh nothing, just thought we could talk for a minute� We don�t ever really hangout� Not like you did with Meagan� You know I saw her the other day. She told me a few things� No, I�m pretty sure she was serious. Why haven�t we ever done that? Am I not pretty enough for you?.. I just want to get to know my big brother better�.

File size: 264MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:20:06

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/bea15953f636a/Family_Therapy_Alexis_Deen.mp4

opetja018

Loves Her Stepfather

Everyone knows that young girls cannot keep their hands off of their stepfathers. That is exactly what happens here, when Lexi Lore starts to have sexual feelings towards her stepfather, Eric John. Lexi lives with the man, so of course, she knows what he likes. She may have even spied on him before. Eric uses his positions of power, and uses the young little vixen so he can be fully pleasured. He gives his stepdaughter his cum, just as she requests.

File size: 483MB
Duration: 00:23:35

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8c976f81bcb34/Lore_Loves_Her_Stepfather.mp4

opetja018

Brother finally creampie Sister pussy

Your eyes drift down to your sleeping sister. For once in your life, without self-judgement, allow yourself to think of her as simply a woman. Any woman you might meet casually. Your hungry eyes drink in the lovely curves she has swayed and wiggled with for the last few years. Her dark hair is tangled with sleep, falling over her back and shoulders. She�s asleep next to you, comforter lazily draped across her waist. Her tank top is white and from the light outside, you can plainly see her nipples hardened. You let your eyes wander, enjoying this moment. She is simply lovely, and in this moment of stillness you let yourself give in and explore her with your eyes

File size: 795MB
Duration: 00:16:50
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/efd895f9bf848/Brother_fucked_hot_Sister_and_creampie_pussy.mp4

opetja018

Mom Makes It Right

Mother! Father just left and we don�t have much time�. and I really want your pussy fuck. So you have to cum quick! I love how fast you can get hard for me Mother. My Son cock is so amazing. It always feels so good inside my pussy. And I know you love watching my ass bounce all over your hard dick.

File size: 100MB
Duration: 00:15:01

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8006f851721bf/Mom_Makes_It_Right.mp4

opetja018

Daddy Got Me Pregnant

Dear Diary,
Before my mother passed she told me several times to find my godfather if anything ever happened to her. A few weeks after she passed I had no choice but to seek him out. When I did he welcomed me into his home for the night. We talked a bit and then he showed me to my room.
I couldn�t sleep well since mom passed so late that night I went to my godfathers room to get some comfort. He let me climb in bed with him and we cuddled up tight. Strangely enough his touch began to turn me on and I could tell he was turned on too. Needless to say we wound up having sex in his bed and we both relieved some tension. Unfortunately he came inside me and I�m not on the pill. At least if I did get pregnant we�re not related.

Dear Diary,
The next morning I went for a walk to clear my head and when I got back my godfather was waiting in my room. One thing led to another and we wound up having sex again. This time after he came inside me he made a comment and we both realized I was actually his daughter. We both freaked out a little and I ran off to clean up.
Xo Stefania

Dear Diary,
I left to visit friends for a bit and my period never came, then my boobs got tender so I got a pregnancy test. Sure enough I�m pregnant so I�m going home to tell Daddy in person. Wish Me Luck
Xo Stefania

Dear Diary,
Daddy was totally shocked when I told him the news but he soon settled down and wanted to celebrate. We made love right there in the living room and Daddy really took care of my needs. He made me cum several times before laying me on my back and pounding me until he exploded on my pregnant belly. This is going to be a wild 4 more months.
Xo Stefania

Dear Diary,
The farther along I get the more demanding I�m becoming. Last night I couldn�t sleep so I went in to Daddys room so he could help me. I woke him up and made him fuck me until I came enough to get tired. I know I was a bit bitchy but at least I let Daddy cum in me now, the damage has been done already�.
Xo Stefania

File size; 355MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:29:17

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f4a7551bf0249/Omg_Youre_My_Daddy.mp4

opetja018

Come closer Mommy

Good morning dear! How are you feeling? Yesterday you come home so drunk. How do you spend your evening ?! I�m glad, now I�m going to work, your breakfast is on the table. See you honey! What? Do you want to tell me something?
Oh honey, we can not now, your dad is still at home. Yes, I want you so� but I need to go to work. Damn, I�m crazy, let�s do it, your dad still asleep, I hope he did not hear us. Fuck your mom�s pussy so good.

File size: 876MB
Duration: 00:14:48

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7f53526dd1985/Come_closer_mommy.mp4

opetja018

Step-Father Daughter Perversions

Omg what are you doing!
I just need to talk to you about something.. I saw some pictures on your phone
Why were you going thru my phone? What did you see?!
I saw those pictures with you and your brother� are you guys having sex?
No we�re not! You shouldn�t be looking at my phone dad!
Listen� I won�t tell your mother about what I saw� If you and I can have some fun too
What? No way, you�re my step dad!
So? He�s your brother! If you do this for me, no one will know a thing..
Mom won�t find out?
She won�t know a thing, I promise
Watch my nervous daughter take her step-dads big cock.. She knows she made a mistake fucking her own brother, and if she wants to keep that a secret, my step-daughter will have to ride me to keep my mouth shut! I pull out just in time and spray my load all over her pretty pink pussy lips!!

File size: 479MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:31:36

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0ef8bd5f27c4a/Taboo_Asmine.mp4

opetja018

Mommie Found My Selfies And Kicked Daddy Out

Dear Diary,

I feel so bad for Daddy it drives me crazy. A few nights after I raved him on the couch mommie was looking at pictures with me and one popped up. Next thing I knew she was screaming at me while throwing Daddy out. She threatened Daddy with legal action if I went with him so I stayed put.
A week or so later I went to see dads new place. When I walked in I could tell he was upset so I decided to cheer him up the only way I knew how. I unzipped his pants and started sucking his cock in a flash. Daddy was so hard it wasn't long before I had him inside me. I rode Daddy for a bit then he took the lead and pounded my pussy proper. He made me cum so hard he lost control and came inside me. If I get pregnant mommie will destroy us both.

File size: 719MB
Duration: 00:11:59
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8925380f5351e/Mommie_Found_My_Selfies.mp4

opetja018

Daddies Anal CumSlut Kitty

This Is The Longest & One Of The Best/Most Thoughtout Vids That I�ve Done So Far! This is The First B/G Vid That I�ve Done That Includes Extra Long POV & Wide Angle Shot Scenes! // Firstly, I Tease Daddy By Showing Off My Tail, Flashing My Cute Princess Parts & Fucking My Ass With A Pink Glass Toy. Next, Daddy Puts Me On My Leash While I Suck & Slobber On His Big Raging Cock. Next, Daddy Fingers My Tight Little Ass Till He Decides It�s Time To Put His Thick Cock Inside Me & Fuck Me Till My Little Ass Gapes. Finally, Daddy Fucks Me In 5 Other Positions Till He Makes A Huge Anal CreamPie That I End Up Licking Off My Fingers!

File size: 1.87GB
Duration: 00:26:00

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/dc1ea58fb4269/Daddies_Anal_CumSlut_Kitty.mp4

opetja018

Younger Son�s first Pussy is Mom

Melanie and her younger boy travel to Mexico for some fun and to continue his education in how to please a woman. Having already sucked him off she wants to show him how to fuck. After she gets him rock hard with a lovely blowjob he enters her hot wet pussy and pounds that hole hard and fast, he brings her to a shattering orgasm and finally unloads his cum in that hungry hole and pulls back to see what a good job he did as his jizz runs out of his Mom.

File size: 640MB
Duration: 00:21:40
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ddc23857fd618/Younger_Son_first_Pussy-is_Mom.mp4

opetja018

Desperately horny Mommy

You hear noises coming from your stepmother�s room, and when you walk in on her, she�s completely naked & masturbating with a dildo. She opens her eyes, shocked to see you standing there. She�s embarrassed but doesn�t try to cover herself. She explains that while your father gives her a nice allowance, it�s just not enough to pay for her shopping habit. So she signed up for a clinical trial on a hormone medication. Unfortunately, it�s had some unexpected side effects, mainly that she�s constantly horny. Nothing seems to relieve the urge to have an orgasm, even after having several. She tells you all about how she masturbated in the laundry room, to the vibrations of the dryer, and how she masturbated in the shower on a dildo. She came & came, but nothing helped. She called the pharmaceutical company, and they suggested she try a real penis. Unfortunately, your father is out of town on business. But wait� there is a real penis here� YOURS! She�s desperate. She needs you.

File size: 1.11GB
Duration: 00:20:31

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1a8327e70e94f/Desperate_Stepmother.mp4

opetja018

How to Fuck Your Daughter

Scene One: Silence

Alex is so behind on her school reading, so she snuggles into bed and opens her book. Her father walks into her bedroom and without a word pins her to the bed. �Daddy what are you doing?� Alex asks over and over, her terror growing as her fathers strong hands tighten around her. Holding her arms he lifts up her shirt and sucks on her perky nipples. Alex is on the verge of tears, her heart racing as she�s stripped naked. Why is this happening! She thinks as her father�s big cock roughly pushes inside her tight little pussy. Screaming and moaning she holds on tight to the bed as her father has his way with her. He�s like an attacking her, using her until he grunts and cums inside of her. Silently he gets up and leaves her to curl back up into her bed and cry.

Scene Two:After Shower

Alone in the house Alex decides to take a nice hot shower. Trying to forget yesterday she stands naked in front of the mirror fixing her hair. Suddenly she hears a noise and wonders if there�s anyone else in the house. She wraps herself in a towel to hide her naked body as her father walks into the bathroom. He stands so close to her that she can feel his hot breath on her neck. If only she could get around him, but he pulls the towel off her and gropes her young perky tits. He turns her around, pressing her tight ass against his cock, and holds her arms behind her back. His free hand slides down her body and touches her most sensitive pussy. She gasps and cries in frustration, forced to touch his cock and spread her legs for a daddy fuck that she will never forget. Her skin pressed against the cold sink and her dad�s hot dick ramming into her until she�s filled with his disgusting cum.

Scene Three:It�s painful daddy.

Alex has been trying to avoid her dad for the past few days. With the house quiet she sits in the kitchen to finally read her book for school. Her dad walks into the kitchen seemingly out of no where and rubs her shoulders as she reads. She tries to ignore him as he pulls up her shirt and takes off her bra. If she just keeps reading maybe he�ll go away. Slowly and forcefully he pulls her head down to his cock, fucking her cute little mouth. Her mouth is hot and humiliating but it�s really her tight wet pussy that he wants. He slides down her tight panties and bends her over the counter. �Daddy� She pleads with him as he fucks her rough and makes her moan in pain and pleasure. Just when she thinks she can�t take anymore of him, he tells her to get to the floor. She doesn�t understand why until his load of cum shoots all over her face, humiliating her and making her feel so dirty and slutty. He leaves her to whimper as cum drips off her face.

Scene Four:First time with daughter

Alex�s sister Kadence is unaware of what�s been happening around the house. Unaware of dad�s deviant sex with his daughter, his unsatisfied lust for control. Kadence slips into bed unaware of what�s about to happen to her. She sleeps so peacefully as the covers are pulled off her young body. She doesn�t even wake up as her shorts are slipped off her perfect hips. But when I rub her pussy she wakes, her eyes wide with shock. I put a hand over her mouth and get on top of her. My big cock pressing into her and splitting her open. Her hot pussy so welcoming as I fuck her. She tries to look away and she pleads with me, but I just keep fucking her and grabbing her tits by the handful. I give her a pussy full of cum to go to sleep on. �Let�s just keep this between you and me� I whisper to her.

Scene Five: Family Therapy

The next day I sit down with her and explain what a good girl she�s being. �I think this is weird, I don�t think this should be happening.� She tells me with her innocent little voice. I tell her that if she wants to stay in this house she�s going to have to do what I say. I tell her to strip for me and she looks at me with her big eyes. �Do I have to?� she pleads as she slides off her tiny panties. I touch her body with my cold hands and make her shiver with embarrassment. Like a good girl she gets to her knees and I make her take my cock into her mouth. �Dad this isn�t ok� She says but I quiet her complaints with my dick. I lay down and make her get on top of me. She very hesitantly and slowly rides on my cock and it just makes me harder. I push her down onto the couch and have my way with her tight little body, fucking her hard and using her like a sex doll. Kadence tries not to look at me as I fuck her and shoot my big load of cum all over her humiliated face. She�s going to be a perfect daughter sex toy. �I hate you dad� She yells, cum dripping down her body.

File size: 1.6GB
Duration: 01:00:45

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ef288feb5e36c/How_to_Fuck_Your_Daughter.mp4

opetja018

Daddy fuck my Ass

My stepdaughter, Liv and I have had a secret affair going on behind my wife�s back for a little while now. Every now and then we like to get frisky. Sometimes I even tell her mother that I�m going to help Liv with her homework and we always end up working on each other instead if you catch my drift. This morning when I was �waking her up� she told me she had something special she wanted to show me. I kind of figured it was going to be anal but before she could do anything her mom started called for her to wake up, so I had to wait.

File size: 1.74GB
Resolution: 3684x2818
Duration: 00:26:40

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e6b49d83fdfc2/Fuck_My_Ass_Daddy.mp4

opetja018

Son I Still Need You Semen

Later on, she wants to finish what we started. Last time, we got interrupted by my dad coming home. So, this time, she comes into my room and climbs on my bed. I am starting to think my stepmom is a bigger perv than me! She assures me I will not get into trouble as she sucks my fire stick. Then she rides me like a skilled equestrian. Who knew this lady was such a bombshell in the bedroom. What have I gotten myself into?

File size: 1.53GB
Duration: 00:18:08

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/db05f7ea1e439/I_Still_Need_Semen.mp4

opetja018

Brother Creampies Me On Purpose

I hadn�t stretched in soooooo long, so I decided I wanted to do some Yoga tonight. I figured my step brother wasn�t home, since it ISSSSS Friday night. Guess I was wrong. The little pervert is ALWAYS lurking around the house. Sometimes I think He WANTS to catch me naked so he can Jerk his creepy little cock. I walked into the living room and there he was, playing video games��AGAIN. I told him he to go do something and stop being lazy, but he didn�t want to listen ( As usual ) I mean, who plays video games alone on a Friday night? Shouldn�t he be with his girlfriend or doing normal teenage boy things? Like jerking off into a sock? EWWWW I can�t believe I just pictured my brother jerking off. Is that wrong? I�ve never seen his cock before, and I suddenly became REALLY curious.

File size: 1.02GB
Duration: 00:18:00

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1022f57a37b91/Brother_Creampies_Me_On_Purpose.mp4