********** is back?

sheldrake

She's not modeling. It's stuff he had in the can from before. Says he has about a years worth of updates of unreleased material.

sleazoid

I found some info on another forum which confirms there's some old, unreleased material on her website now, and it has a few teaser pics. Where did you get this one? Are you a member of her old site?

Last edited by a moderator:

arkeia11

Well if you seen the pics or new vids, you know why she was away for a little bit. New stuff is much more revealing too!

nuckingfut

So where did these 2 photos come from? We're there more? So glad more material surfaced! Hopefully we get the same surprise with Christina soon!!!

BOZZOO

Hopefully we get the same surprise with Christina soon!!!
maybe she'll sell the "up close view" video of the babies birth. :eek::eek::p

and maybe the next 1's conception.:D

Cornell

I have a few sets of her 'newer' stuff. It's clear she's had a kid and C-section as in the videos there is a large scar across the underside of her belly. In the images it is photoshopped out. My membership was only a month and decided against renewing as she's not the hot young model she once was. Others may like the young mother look though, just not my style for a paid subscription.
The sets are kind of euro style I guess it was once called. Held open pink shots rather than just spread legs but no toys or penetration.

nuckingfut

I have a few sets of her 'newer' stuff. It's clear she's had a kid and C-section as in the videos there is a large scar across the underside of her belly. In the images it is photoshopped out. My membership was only a month and decided against renewing as she's not the hot young model she once was. Others may like the young mother look though, just not my style for a paid subscription.
The sets are kind of euro style I guess it was once called. Held open pink shots rather than just spread legs but no toys or penetration.
Anything you can share is greatly appreciated!