********** is back?

arkeia11

Interesting...seen all the "new" stuff, and its not bad...not hiding anything, that's for sure. Now if she'd just add in some toys, we'd be go to go.

rosso_rat

lol her name and site weren't even mentioned her and some slimeball sent a copyright notice for the pic. Incredible.
So someone knows about it and no need for secrecy. Is it her old site being updated or a new one? Give us a URL please someone in the know.

Cornell

So someone knows about it and no need for secrecy. Is it her old site being updated or a new one? Give us a URL please someone in the know.
It's original website being updated. The material isn't necessarily 'new' as such as it is just previously unreleased stuff. SD videos that aren't great quality etc. but at least HD photos.

BOZZOO

Held open pink shots rather than just spread legs but no toys or penetration.
yet, hopefully. :)

The material isn't necessarily 'new' as such as it is just previously unreleased stuff.
by that logic, no model has "new" stuff, just unreleased. unreleased is new "enough". we havent seen it, so its new to us. :D:p

Cornell

yet, hopefully. :)

by that logic, no model has "new" stuff, just unreleased. unreleased is new "enough". we havent seen it, so its new to us. :D:p
ok I mean new as in how 'time' works.
This material may be 'new' to us but these pictures and videos were made several years ago. They are 'old', as in 'not new'. There are no 'new' photos being taken and there are no 'new' videos being shot. Everything on the website is by definition, 'old'.

Now I'm not saying don't sign up as there may be enough content for a year or two, or there may only be enough content for another month or two. Who knows? If you enjoy it then get a membership and give them some money. Don't expect any kind of change in style or active feedback from the model though as she isn't modelling.

BOZZOO

ok I mean new as in how 'time' works...
...as she isn't modelling.
if ya got stuff, post it plz. if ur not sure if the model is forbidden, ask a mod. (PM 1 for quicker, maybe, results, though probably not 1 that post alot of content, they probably busy. i find SAN and keeper31 usually respond fairly quickly.)