Is there a way to cap a better quality stream for MFC

brossard

MFC really bugs me. The video quality is really bad and I would like to record more from the site. I currently use the latest version of Tubedigger but, of course, it only records the broadcast quality stream not raw.

I am aware of MFCRecorder but haven't seen anyone make that work. I did find a forum but there's a lot of goobledy gook and I'm looking for something plug and play.

I use TD mostly for CB and I have had excellent results.

I also have ChaturbateREC. CBREC is a good recorder for CB but, as the name suggests, only does that site. There is lagginess in the .TS file but that seems to get better after converting to MP4. I find CBREC useful if there is a girl that comes online after I go to bed. I can set it up and it will record automatically once she's on.

I'm happy to share a link for CBREC for those that are interested.

mrmrntion

MFC really bugs me. The video quality is really bad and I would like to record more from the site. I currently use the latest version of Tubedigger but, of course, it only records the broadcast quality stream not raw.

I am aware of MFCRecorder but haven't seen anyone make that work. I did find a forum but there's a lot of goobledy gook and I'm looking for something plug and play.

I use TD mostly for CB and I have had excellent results.

I also have ChaturbateREC. CBREC is a good recorder for CB but, as the name suggests, only does that site. There is lagginess in the .TS file but that seems to get better after converting to MP4. I find CBREC useful if there is a girl that comes online after I go to bed. I can set it up and it will record automatically once she's on.

I'm happy to share a link for CBREC for those that are interested.

Supports Raw (.ts) from about 8 popular sites, including MFC and Chaturbate

brossard

Lovely, got it DLed and working. Took my leetle grey cells a few minutes to figure out. I have a MFC girl recording as I write. The only thing is the rez is still quite bad. I didn't see anything for raw stream. Did I miss something? The SW looks to be very useful.

brossard

My first recording was from when I double clicked on the thumbnail. This sends the stream direct to VLC and gives a MP4 file. You need to tell VLC to record. This, I believe is broadcast quality rez.

I then discovered the "Recording" tab. By inputting the URL into this, my file is recorded as .TS, so better I think. More testing is needed.

brossard

Here's a stange thing. I recorded one MFC .TS file. After that I can't get any MFC room to open on any browser. I reinstalled flash but still no help. Anyone else have this issue? I've used MFC for years and never had this happen.

brossard

MFC is working again for me. I have to turn off VPN. CBTRec will be disabling support for MFC because the site is messing around with peoples accts. You may see error 37122.

I can still use Tubedigger on MFC.

TBH MFC is not a great loss because the site is so outdated and video so poor